Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Bumski- when I was pregnant with my daughter I had exessive fluid it's called polyhrdanios what I had , I gained 4stone in the space of 6weeks at 31 weeks my bump was measuring 42 weeks !!!!! I wouldn't worry too much they will probley keep an eye on you xxzx

hope the pain around your ribs eases bumski! must have been lovely to see your little lady! :)

wow pcct just noticed your ticker your pregnancy is going so quick!

betty any sign of af??

1dpt- im still in bed at 11.30am but have been awake from 5.30am just couldnt sleep!! had a dull achey pain last night and one really sharp pain today made me double over but im not going to read to much in to it!
iv booked a caravan holiday for next month so if it fails il have something to look forward to!! or if it works to celebrate! so much for trying to save money the tww is so boring iv been doing some retail therapy online lol i think i should give the bank card to mark to keep safe! x

Nice to see you are resting Hun :hugs: we r going to book a caravan holiday for next months too if I can get the time off work!
Bumski can't wait to see your scan pics :)
Hey hope :) hope u are doing ok.
I think my pregnacy is going in a bit slow :( lol am saying that now it will prob fly in in a few weeks lol - we have our next scan on the 10th may ill be 13 weeks then x

bet you cant wait for your next scan pcct, they just get better and better, the 1st tri really dragged for me too and now its just flying by x

g3mz im glad your giving yourself a fall back plan, not that you will need it this time, hoping it keeps you nice and relaxed though. are you doing bed rest for a few days? x

thanks betty, i went for my anti d injection yesterday at maternity and mentioned the pain im getting, she examined me and i measured at 32-33 weeks so i was sent for a scan, baby is doing great and measuring 2lb 15oz so shes a good weight but they confirmed the excess fluid at about 24cm. im going no where near google for this as i have an idea what it says and i dont want to stress unless i really have to. i have another scan on mon for babys spine where they will check on the fluid levels again. i will probably be monitored now with scans until she is here to keep an eye on it. as long as baby is happy im happy, they said the pain could be due to the fluid so it will just get worse now but shes worth it x

aww bumski really not having an easy time r u! but just think you get to see your little girl more! :)

2dpt iv just been lazing about on the sofa im soooooo tired but i just cant get to sleep!:growlmad:
:growlmad:
my tests arrived in the post today..............not that id be at all tempted to test early :haha:
going out for food with dh later be nice to get out for a bit!

how is everyone? x

Bumski if it not really high and stays ok they will just monitor you if baby starts becoming engaged then disengaged then oblique then they will probley want too preform a c section it stops cord going before babies head xxxx

Tbh I would google it becoz it's not tha scarey just you might need a section what a lot of women have anyway xxxx

Wow gmz3 PUPO!!!!! :)
Oh I hope the 2ww goes by fast, your last one went so slow for me lol. I really do wait in everyones 2ww I feel the anxiety myself! Fingers crossed this is your time hun and it works. xxx
Bumski I hope the fluid sorts itself out. Fingers crossed for your scan on Monday. I hope she is doing great. So looks forward to your scan pics- PLEASE put them on :) Funny you mention pain in your ribs I have the same thing- had it for a few weeks now (I would guess since about 24wk) I have even woke up with the pain, its right under the bottom of my ribs like someone is trying to pull them over my head and like I have done 1000 sit ups!
pcct- how's your pregnancy going?
betty- when do you start your IVF cycle?
Hope everyone else is doing fine.
I have had a huge growth spurt in the last week, everyone has gotton a shock including me. I have gone from looking podgie and people being shocked that I'm pregnant let alone 25wks to being really pregnant by 26wks (got a huge shock when I walked past a mirror in a shop yest!) Will be 27wks wed and then in my 3rd tri :) He is soooo active feels like I'm being kicked and punched ALL the time, think midwife is right and I'm going to have a handful!
Still worried as this pregnancy is still not hitting home and I'm starting to feel really anxious, scared and worried about how a baby is going to fit into our lives etc. I can't believe I'm going to be a mammy to a Boy!!!!!

Hope- I was cd 2 yesturday started gonfal-f yesturday :D

Iam sure he will fit right in when he is here !! It's could because your older children can help you too :) !! Xxxx

Hi hope this tww is dragging already 3dpt today feels like its been at least a week already and I'm sooooo tired all the time prob from all the stress of wanting it to work so badly!! How are things with you and oh now?x

Yay for starting stimms Betty!! :) when's your scan? x

Ekkk when you testing ???

My scans on Wednesday :D !!!! Hopefully everything is right for where I should be and I don't need too change meds !!! Xxx

I'm trying to hold out for otd 1st may but il prob test around Friday so il be 8dpt then!!

Won't be long until your on your tww now :happydance: x

Yeah I don't think I could hold out that long Haa!!!

Just done my second injection !!! It hurt more than the 1st don't know why !!

Yeah hopefully I get 2 perfect blasts !!!!! Xxzx

im sure you will get lots of lovely blasts :) i found my injections the same some were painless some hurt alot! but its all worth it!!

i really want to try and leave it until friday as i would be 13dpo so should have a clear result and iv always meant to ask the clinic why otd is 16 days after 5dt? but i think it might be to avoid the heartache of a possible chemical maybe??
on both my cycles iv tested early and iv felt both the joy and upset it can cause, its lovely knowing i could be pregnant and im not ready to give that up yet!
but saying that when im here on my own while the kids are in school and marks in work this week temptation may get the better of me! x

lol g3mz thats exactly how i felt, i was full of determination to hold out a bit longer until being alone and the temptation got the better of me, to the point i found out and had to retake a test pretending to dh it was my first one lol. going to be keeping a close eye on this thread this week ;)

hope, thats exactly how i feel, i keep being woken by the pain, its really annoying and i cant seem to find a position that eases it, i just find it more bearable when im up and about, i had the same with the bump too, it was tiny and then this last few weeks its came right out and i look really pregnant now, i think its helping with it sinking in too, i just cant wait to meet her now im getting so so excited! im sure you will wonder what life was like before you had your little boy in no time at all x

betty thats great news you have started your stimms now :) i hope your scan goes great and your right on track growing some great follies. thanks for the info on the fluid, it helps to hear from other people who have experienced these things, dd1s pregnancy was completely perfect and stress free so this is all strange to me x

hope everyone else is well, and im presuming tryandwish will have had her baby by now, i wonder what shes had!

just checked her ticker and it says 38+5 so baby may not be here yet x

G3mz - I tottally understand why you want to wait !!!!

Bumski - can I ask what meds you were on gonal f ?? What doseage ? Xxx

i was on follistim or fostimon or something like that, i was on 150 a day but it was reduced to 112.5 for a couple of days as my eostrogen shot through the roof. how are you feeling so far x

Ahhh okay am on 150mlu !!! Only had my second injection today so feeling ok on a heavy painful period so won't know where my pains are from lol!!! Hopefully I grow some nice follies !!! Want at least 5 !!!!

Did you gets yours too blasts ? Xx

gmz3- Oh and I started counselling last week as I think we need it and things still up and down.
Can babies be too active? This little man is constantly beating the life out of me left right and centre!!! I'm not finding sleep uncomfortable but he sure is waking me up ALL the time. I would love a nice chilled out baby this time but think I'm going to get the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->