Starting egg share buddy wanted.

thats a good sign that hes willing to go to counselling hope :thumbup:

4dpt today feeling really achey like af type aches :(
never been so bored in my life im doing a bit around the house now but nothing major but im still really tired :sleep: x

Why do I do it to myself????? :wacko:
Dh is really ill with a chest infection and iv felt really bad coz I'm used to looking after him but he's been making me rest and doing far to much himself!
So I'm a moment of weakness I tested early this morn around 5am, now I'm not really 5dpt yet as transfer wasn't until 2pm but I thought I'd give it a go and there was a line but very faint! So faint it don't really show in a pic! I used a superdrug test and ripped it open just to check lol :haha:
Now I have that agonising wait to test again!!
I'm not getting my hopes up just yet!!
Why am I so weak when it comes to waiting :shrug: x

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! your so normal testing early g3mz. oh im so so hoping this is it for you, have you done another yet? x

betty, i dont know how many blasts i had but only two were good enough to freeze, he did say they were going to see how the others looked the next day but they obviously werent strong enough to freeze. hope your scan goes well tomorrow x

hope, it does sound like you have an extremely active one there, hope hes not giving you too much grief, glad you and oh are getting things sorted, i hope the councelling works out for you x

Well I was working myself up coz it was faint thinking maybe it was an evap its the first time iv used superdrug tests but iv heard mostly positive things about them so I held my pee for few hours and tested again using another sd test but from another pack and got a ever so slightly darker line :) so very cautiously happy ATM! Will test again in the morn and iv ordered more tests with next day delivery :haha: let the addiction begin! :happydance:
Just really hope this is it!! :happydance:

Ohh wow g3 I really hope this is it for you :wohoo: :dance: :yipee: sd test are the best!!!!

I'm wishing the hours away until the morning so I can test again!!! :)

so am i lol!!!
oh wow this is great, im really really excited for you, have you told dh? x

Yes he was a little annoyed with me that I did it while he was sleeping :blush:
But he's just worried I will work myself up with worry over what happened first time around, but I'm not going to I'm just going to keep setting myself little goals to get to! First is 2moro so I can test again :haha:
Then it will be otd next Wednesday, then scan and so on!
But as I suspected dh wants to wrap me in cotton wool I think he's more worried than me to be honest! I'm not doing a lot just little bits around the house he's still doing most things and school runs coz ds behaviour can be unpredictable and can sometimes lash out especially coming out off school as theres to much noise/people for him to cope with so I can see why he doesn't want me doing that but I'm sure doing the dishes won't hurt me lol
It's nice to see he cares so much but he really needs to chill out a bit x

This is the 2nd test I took don't know if you can see the line it is very faint x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
Omfg I can see it looks the double of my 5dpt test eeeekkkk you are preggers girl I am sooooooooo happy!!!!!!

That test is not faint !!!!!! At all !!!! Congrats hunnie :D !!!! Wahoooooo!!!!! Xxxxx

You will be next Betty!! Hope you have lots of lovely follies growing! What time is your scan 2moro? x

I hope Soo :D !!!!! It's at 8:10am nice and early no waiting round yeahhhh!!! X

wow g3mz that is 100% bfp!!! oh im so happy :) you really do deserve this, dh is right, take extra care for a while and enjoy being looked after :) xx

It doesn't feel real at all I'm sitting here with the test next to me and I keep looking at it:haha: x

i dont blame you, i remember with the first one i got a line on i had taken a pic of it on my phone and i couldnt sleep in bed so i kept looking at it lol. i bet you cant wait until tomorrow now x

Hehe totally reminds me of when I tested nothing has actually sunk in until we had our second scan at 9 weeks even at that I look at my little bump and think how lucky am I :) enjoy Every min g3 u totally and utterly mega deserve this so please take extra care!! And again a massive huge congratulation :hugs:

Oh wow congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You girls love to surprise me- not testing till OTD lol.
I'm so happy for you and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths.

I was so excited I found it hard to sleep last night!:wacko:
I took another sd and it looked pretty faint like the first one I did yesterday, morning pee don't seem to be the best for me! So anyway I thought lets do a cb digi and it took what felt like forever I thought there was something wrong with it! And then popped up that lovely word I wanted to see, girls I think I'm pregnant :haha: :happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe