Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yeah for the digi wah hey woop woop !!!!!!! Ekkk!!!! Cant wait too watch your tests go dark!!!!! X

Wooooo hoooo so happy for u and wow to see them words are totally amazing isn't it!!! My first cb digi felt like forever when the timer was going :dohh: am so over the moon for u g3 u have came a very long way and a very rocky road YOU deserve this and am chuffed to bits for you!!!

omg i was wondering if you would have been online yet and thought i would check anyway to find this!!!!! g3mz im so freakin over the moon for you, i cant put into words how excited i am :)
hope your feeling well hun, sometimes its best to just test, it makes the 2ww so much more fun xx

pcct how you feeling hun? hope being pregnant is treating you well x

betty i hope your scan is going well this am, looking forward to your bfp next x

hope, yay for 3rd tri! its really surreal isnt it, i still wake up and look straight at my belly incase its all been a dream, i love being reminded by my growing bump. i look huge now, go knows how big i will be lol x

Hey bumski it's been great thanks no sickness just been having palpitation since 7 weeks but getting used to it now! All so with being off work due to stress of the job my doctor has only gone and referred me to adults mental Heath with a midwife :dohh: saying am depressed ect when I have only been signed off work with stress and with them still making me heavy lift ect! Part from that everything is great! Am due back at work on the 1st may and things should be diff now as in early pregnancy they just don't take I seriously

sounds like the best thing to have a break from work hun, its so important to look after yourself, and no matter what you have done a lot to get this baby, your whats important now x
are you looking forward to going back?
i work with in laws, was meant to be temporary and they are seriously doing my head in, its like they try to stress me out, to the point i feel a bit of hatred creeping in which is not good, and im also having a hard time sitting upright with the pain in my ribs so im not enjoying work AT ALL just lately. i had no intention of going on maternity until about 38 weeks but i feel like im being pushed into taking it early just to avoid loosing my head with them. so im taking this morning off to see if i can get my forms filled out. sorry for the moan lol x

How fab seeing the words PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! :)
If I'm smiling from ear to ear god knows how you are feeling- so happy for you :)
bumski- Moan away hun that's what we are here for. When you thinking of taking maternity leave now then hun?I'm having same pain as you, keep getting wrong for stretching out and hogging the sofa at night but only way I feel totally comfortable. I wake up with a small bump and with each hour it gets bigger and bigger!!!
Pcct- Oh your so lucky avoiding ms I had it bad inc migraine in first tri was awful. So grateful for feeling good now. Just little things like bad back, being uncomfrtable etc now which is to be expected.
Had an eventful few days started to speak to my sister and mam. My sister kindly gave me her sons baby clothes as well as baby carrier etc. Also bought a travel system. I had put a deposit on a silver cross one at mothercare as it was on offer. I was told I could get a refund at any point before delivery if I changed my mind. Someone mentioned gumtree and getting some items off there so I had a look. First pram posted within mins of me going on was the one I had put a deposit on!!!! went to look at it and it had been used a couple of times and was immaculate!!!! :) (relative bought them a £1000+ pram as a present after baby was born) Got the works inc car seat, changing bag and raincover for £50 :) My family were gobsmacked when they saw it and I'm still grinning from ear to ear. I have saved myself hundreds, have the pram I wanted and its basically brand new :)

Not really looking forward to going back at all!! But has to be done I suppose! Sorry out havin a rough ride at work to it does suck!! And moan away chick :) we're all here to listen!
Yeah hope my back is sore too I had back problems before pregnancy I can't sit too long :dohh: I think I know what pram u got I was looking at that one too :) I love it! And what a brilliant price you got yours for!! :)

is it the 3d one? i love that one but have picked one off ebay, not sure if thats a good idea as i cant try before i buy but it seems to have all the bits i want it to, car seat, swivel wheels, big basket etc. will have to try and post a link but not sure how to do it.
you got a right bargain there hope, anything to save a few quid, esp when its as good as new! bet you keep playing with it lol.
pcct your not far off 2nd tri now, i cant believe it! hope you dont get too much pain as pregnancy progresses.
i havnt sent my mat forms in yet so cant take it yet, im going to try and get it all in place and hold out as long as poss, that way i get more time off when baby is here which i know i would prefer, but only time will tell with that one x

It's the metropolitan 3D one. I loved the look of it as soon as I walked into team valley mothercare 9days before. Offer I put deposit on went off and its back upto £450 without changing bag. still can't believe my bargin, looks like I have just pushed it round the block. No marks, scratches nothing really is immaculate :) (Her baby was just a couple of wks old) I'm a bit OCD so was sceptical going to look at it. I think she was mad for selling it at that price! would have cost me £35 just for the changing bag! Must have been fate since her ad had only been on 14mins before I rang her and I had never been on gumtree before.
bumski-I hope your in laws don't spoil the relationship between you's too much, would be such a shame especially with baby on the way. Could you or OH not have a nice word with them? You don't need the stress or upset too and like you said you would rather have more time when baby gets here.
pcct- I was in a car accident yrs ago and had back problems before being pregnant so that has not helped. Too be honest its not as bad as I thought it would be just praying I stay this lucky as I have a condition (very rare and long story) and have to see my consultant every 2wks while pregnant and the bigger I get more problems I'm expecting (but praying I won't!) I had severe pain with my other pregnancies and consultants kept brushing it off- it was not diagnosed till after my 3rd. Now they can't be more helpful and concerned!

I can't believe it my self hahaha! I can't remember the name of the pram on mothercare but remember it being on offer and was playing around with it lol tbh I think it was prob the nicest one in mothercare that day!
Am not going back to work after mat leave am going to college when baby is about 2 so ill be leaving as soon as I can understand u want to leave as late as u to have more time with baby

Post some pics of your bumps ladies! Would love to see them and your latest scan bumski!

I really am on cloud 9 today! :cloud9:
I woke dh up waving the cb digi in his face and now he's got a little over excited, we had agreed not to tell anyone except his mother and my parents until 12 weeks but so far he's told our elderly neighbours and some random woman that works in our local petrol garage coz he was in there buying me some magazines :haha: he said he just couldn't help himself!!

Have been a little..............ok very!! Upset with my best friend, she hasn't Been very supportive through all this ivf stuff to the point where she text me the other day and I told her that mark didn't want me testing early Incase I stressed over what happened the first time and she had to ask me what happened!! She said it was negative wasn't it?? I sent her a very long text explaining the hell we went through for her to just change the subject :growlmad: so I don't even feel like telling her now and we have been so close from the age of 3! (see bumski never apologise for moaning I do enough of it on here! Lol)
But I'm not going to let it get to me!

I have 7 test left here so will do one a day until otd and I have 2digis left so will do 1 next week and 1 the week after and then I will try to stop testing TRY anyway :haha: x

Am so excited for u too Hun :) all of on this thread has been blessed ad Beth you are next hunni :dance:

So sorry to her about ur friend mine done exactly the same :( we still don't talk and we never will now after it all!
G3 gosh I can't explain how happy I am for u!! Can't wait to see your tests get darker and darker eeekkk

I just want to thank all of you!!! :flower: You have been so supportive it's been a year now and so many highs and lows and I think I might have gone insane :wacko: if it wasn't for all your support!!!

Reading through this thread from the start really does bring tears to my eyes :cry: or maybe its just the hormones :haha:
I'm blinking covered in spots!! And I never get spots!!

Can't wait to hear how your scans gone Betty!! Oooooooooooooooh not long until you will be on the tww :happydance: x

Awww I betcha it must be so emotional reading everything thru and seeing just how far u have came! U have been so strong and now this is your time to shine!!

i feel the same g3mz! if id not been able to write everything down on here it would have been so much harder! its weird reading through this thread from last year. sounds like dh is enjoying every minute hun, how nice! this is just the best news ever!!
p.s i got spots the day before my bfp and they have not calmed down yet :( still worth it though, it was what give my mum a clue x
not done a single bump shot you know, i will have to take one and post it cuz i know it will be nice to look back on, going to upload 4d pics now x

try to ignore her funky elvis hair do lol :haha: its the placenta apparently, she always has her head up against it.
so this is my little chunky monkey, estimated weight at 2lb 15oz 2 days after this scan :cloud9:

Attachments

• TC_3.jpg
    TC_3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
Awwwwwwwwwwwww she's beautiful!!!!! 4d scans are amazing!!! xx

Awwww gorgeous bumski she looks like she's smiling :) !!!

My scan was so so , she didn't measure ought just said nothing really happening yet !! And then I may need too up my dose but docter didn't want to so staying on 150mlu will have my next scan Friday !!! Hoping my follies have grown !!! Abit !!!
Was supposed too start my cetriode today but she said no !! Maybe Friday !! Bah abit disappointed really xxx

thanks you guys xxx

i know how annoying it can be betty when we get our hopes up for something to be happening but what shocked me is how quickly it can all turn around! you may just be nicely suprised by friday at how they have grown, what cd are you now? x

Am only cd 6 haha<<< !!!!! So wasn't expecting much she didn't even measure ought so one could of being 10mm for all I know some looked bigger than others ! Hopefully on Friday I will be surprised !! Hope I get a different nurse as this one was a bitch point blank really rude too me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->