Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Gmz your tests are goorgous ekkkk:D!!!!!

Bumski.- am very sorry too here about your stalker !!! She is obvousliy perfectic and has no life !!!! Xxxxxx

It's was crap ! :( my biggest follie was 8mm my lining was 9.9mm

But docter increased my dose too 225mlu going back on Monday hoping for them too have grown getting abit disheartend now :( x

thanks girls xx

betty dont get down about it hun, its great news they have upped your dose, will probably give those follies the kick they need. what cd today? x

Yeah I really hope they grow !!! Am on cd8 today but only had 6days of stims just taken my 7th shot tonight xxx

oh plenty of time yet then, keeping everything crossed for your next scan! i bet they will be lovely and big then, did they say roughly how many you have? x

I have about 19 on right and 20+ on left this is why they don't wanna really up my dose !!! :/ !! Xxz

oh wow!!!! i dont blame them then, thats a great amount! plenty off eggs coming your way. Are you sharing or not? x

Wow that a great number Betty! And they will soon be big enough I know it's easy for us to say when every day to you prob feels like a month!! But it will happen but the waiting wont end there!!
Not long and you will be on your tww!! :)

Wow just noticed tryandwish ticker she's due in 3 days!!! If you are reading can't wait to hear of your little ones arrival!! He/she might even have already made an appearance? :flower:

Bumski think that's the way the online fet calculator does it so that makes me 4 weeks today gosh the days are dragging by lol
Still enjoying poas! Dh must be enjoying it as much as me as I said this morning I only has 1 sd test left and 2 from the clinic and 2 cb digis so he went and got me 4 more sd tests :happydance: so I have another week of doing it! Just love seeing the line get darker :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Your tests are getting very dark ekkk!!!!! Whe was otd ? Today ?

Bumski- no this is my own self funded cycle :) ! Egg sharing if this is bfn. I know there loads off little follies but they haven't grown mih really hoping some decide too get ther asses in shape lol x

Otd isn't until Wednesday! I ring the clinic then and they will give me a date for a scan! Il have 2 scans from my clinic one at 6/7 weeks and one at 9/10 weeks!
Then it's over to the midwife hoping I get regular scans with having had 2 complicated pregnancys I'm trying not to think about it to much ATM as I know it's still very early days and if I let myself think about it to much I'd just make myself ill with worry! x

Aww yeah I thinks it's best too take very day as it come eh?? Xx

Just thought I would share today's tests with you!
You think it would have started to sink in yet but it hasn't!
I have agreed with dh to stop testing when I run out on Saturday but by then il have a scan date to count down to!

How is everyone? x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
2-3 wahooooo your hcg must be above 200mlu yipeeee!!!!!
Am exited for you !!! Your must be elated and buzzing !!! Xxxx

Oh I am!!! Will relax when I see it get to 3+ tho as with my first ivf it never got past 2-3 so seeing a 3+ will be a big relief for me!
Can't wait to hear how your scan goes 2moro!! Hope they have grown nice and big for you! x

Wow lovely test today g3 :dance: so exciting!! How are you feeling?
My next scan is the 10th may really can't wait :yipee:
How are doing hope? Hoping things get a little bit easier for u soon :hugs:

Yeah 3+ will be the icing on the cake for you :D

Pcct can't wait for for your next scan ek !!!!

Yeah am hoping they have grown !!! I feel abit sick today and abit strange so hoping its becoz my estrogen has gone up lol maybe wishful thinking haha!!!!! X

Thanks bettybee tones of luck for your scan tomoz with them putting ur dose up u will find lots of nice big juicy follies grown in there!!

wow those tests are looking great! i know the feeling about the 3+ its just got to be done ;) cant wait for your scan so you get to see your little one x

keeping everything crossed for your scan betty, i think you will be nicely suprised x

pcct how you feeling? are you feeling pregnant now? x

hope your doing ok hope and oh is behaving himself x

afm looks like im not going back to work with the inlaws so im about to get my own business back on track which in all honesty i needed to do but im slightly worried with only being two months or so away from baby. I suppose it will keep me busy until then though having something to throw myself into and get those cogs whirring again ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->