Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Sometimes I feel pregnant bumski but it still
Honestly hasn't sunk in properly - yesterday I went out to buy baby coming home outfit and to be fair it actually just felt like I was buying a gift for someone lol and with having no real symptoms too

Glad u have everything planned about going back into bizz your self and no longer have to work with the inlaws stress free working days woohoo!!!

lol defo :)

i still feel like that now when out getting baby stuff, its like im a fraud or something. Its started to help with having a bump but dont think it will completely feel real until she is here. You are very strong staying team yellow, i did with dd1 and it was just amazing! esp because EVERYONE told me it would be a boy so i had gotten used to it and when i found out she was a girl it was just amazing!!
im just too damn nosey with this one lol x

:haha: I just don't the urge to even want to no lol everyone is saying boy oh thinks girl tho! We r going for 4d Scan so we can get the DVD ect :)

oh that will be lovely! when are you going to have it done?
im all done on private scans now, iv had about 17 scan in total inc hosp ones now. poor baby needs a break lol.

well we have decided on a name and im dying to tell you lot but i cant write it on here as i still think im being spyed on! we have really struggled trying to find something unusual as dds name is unusual and all along its been a name we knew of but just never considered lol x

Pm me pm me!!! Hehe wow 17 scans lucky lucky I'd love to be able to have more than what we get but I think we might get our private scan around 25 weeks or so I think :)

Great news you will be working for yourself bumski! I want to know the name pm me too!!! :)

I wish I could stay team yellow pcct but I just dont have the will power!! Will be a magical moment for you when you give birth and find out tho! :cloud9:

Hope your scans gone well Betty!

Hope things are getting better for you hope!

Wann and kazza have been quiet since their bfps wonder how they are doing?

I'm soooo tired!! :sleep: I have no energy at all other than that I feel completely normal but I don't want to speak to soon! I suffered terribly with sickness all day on dd and just in the nights with my Boys but it was really bad!! Hoping I don't get any this time! Today's test <3 x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
Omg loving your test can it really get any darker :haha: awesome g3!!!

I am really convinced I am
Having a little boy but time will tell eeeekk so exciting !

your test cant get any darker haha!!!!!:)
gourgous !!!

PCCT- i really dont know how you can not find out you must have will power!!1

my can was okay alot better really i have 5big follies on my right and i have some on my left she said am doing excellent too say on friday there was nothing really happening my lining is 11mm fab :) i really wish she had give me sizes and stuff etc but they dont do that at my hospital so we will just wait and see i have another scan wednesday :)

looks like its not long now then betty until er!!! yay im so pleased they have grown well for you, the next bfp is on its way x

g3mz those tests are looking amazing! this is def the one for you ;)
i am so so over the moon, when is otd? x

pcct, you are very strong willed but what a lovely suprise you will get, hows the bump coming on? x

decided to work mornings for inlaws still as it all went a bit weird and not nice, plus dont want to leave fil in the crap, and doing my own business the rest of the day so lots to keep my time full now which is great! x

Bumski what beautiful names both dd1 and baby's! :winkwink:
Keeping busy will help the time fly by!! What is your due date?

Betty good to hear it went well!!! You must be so excited now et is in sight! Won't be long! :happydance:

Otd is Wednesday! Can't wait to call my clinic il be ringing them as soon as they open at 8am to book my scan!!
Looking forward to going on holiday 3 weeks today! Only a caravan holiday mon-fri but be nice to have a little break away and prob the last time as just the 4 of us!! :) x

Yeah I can't wait :) bump is fairly coming on - not much diff from last week I'll post my lastest on here I know a few of you have already seen ;)

Oh gmz3- those tests look fab :) bet you are over the moon.
betty- good luck with the scan tomorrow not long now till EC.
pcct- wow your bump is super cute :) Hope your well and still no MS.
bumski- Have sent you a message coz I don't want to be left out on the baby's name!!! lol. Hope your well have you bought much yet?
Tryandwish- Really looking forward to finding out what you are having. Hope you have a good easy labour if LO has not arrived already.
Well I have set up baby's crib in my room, to do so have had to move my chest of draws to my dining room and will keep baby's things in it down there. Will put a changing mat on the top and keep nappies, wipes etc in there too. Have had to have a major clear out of my things in order to give him it. So need a bigger house with a 4th bedroom!!!
Things are up and down with OH he makes me feel secure one min then rips it away the next. Keeps telling me he will love baby when it's here but until then I need to stop pushing the pregnancy on him. He's not here yet how can I accept/bond with him? To be honest I'm struggling too maybe due to his damn behaviour and if he was not the way he was it might sink in better! Worried he will not accept the baby and be an **** hole and rather get my head round bringing baby up on my own now than have to deal with it when baby is born.

Hey hope still no ms :yipee:
Hope u can get your head round things and do what makes things easier for u Hun :hugs:

Oh bumskis baby girls name is lovely <3 I loveee it :)

Pcct- You are soooo teasing me!!! Have text bumski so hoping to find out baby's name ASAP!!!!
You are soooo lucky you have not had any MS. would not wish what I went through on no one. Think it was 10times worse with having migraine's at same time- could not do anything on a bad day. Mine stopped at 13wks so here's hoping you have escaped scot free!!!

Hehe u will just have to wait for bumski to come on :) lol
Aww Hun ur ms sounded awful :( it strange coz I haven't really had any pregnancy symtoms sore heads ( which r common for me anyway ) and the first few weeks where I felt sick and couldn't that only lasted a week or so tho. Oh and sore boobs but I seam to have dodged the worse part

Love the name Bumski :)
pcct- Had really sore boobs first part of pregnancy has worn off now. Can get really sore boobs before Af but realised there was a difference when I found out I was pregnant- pain so bad I could not sleep on them, a hug was scary and main one my nipples felt like they had frost bite! You chose any names yet?

Haha that's what mine where like lol - by 9 weeks the pain was gone I thought oh no lol!!

Yeah we have a few names well oh thi is its a girl and would like to call her Kayla for a boy I liked Kallin but my cuz had a baby and called him Callan way to similar. Girls names are harder than a boy so if we do have a boy it won't take us long to choose a name. What about u?

Rant alert!!
So today is otd I should be happy excited! Instead it's been one of them days where everything goes wrong from the second I opened my eyes!!!
First I woke at 3am and just couldn't get back to sleep until 15 mins before the alarm went off!! Then as I was getting the kids ready for school I get a text off my mother........not asking how I am or anything! Asking to borrow a large amount of money from me or the bailiffs will take stuff!! Unfortunatly this isn't a one off it happens quite often and causes alot of arguements between me and dh. i had begged her before this cycle not to cause me any stress including asking for money I told her I didn't want to know anything about their life that would cause stress or upset but apparently as its otd that doesn't matter!!! So iv told her to leave me alone for good!!
So between being so tired after reading the text I just wanted to cry :cry:
Then as small as it sounds I was having a pee and this huge spider ran over my foot!!!!!
Then I pulled myself together and phoned the clinic and every member of staff I have met there is sooooo nice and friendly but I didn't recognise the voice of today's receptionist she just said il book you a scan first date she offered me was 21st but we are on hold from 20th! I asked if we could do it the 20th before we leave she said they don't do pregnancy scans on a Monday il have to wait until the next week, was a little dissapointed but then thought at least I have the date to look forward to, then I asked her how they date it with natural fet? She said I don't know I suppose your 3 or 4 weeks are you?? Well that's what im asking her if I knew I wouldn't be asking!!!!:growlmad:
Maybe I'm just being a little over sensitive with the day I'm having but I expected at least a congratulations!! :shrug:

Sorry for such a depressing post :wacko:

Pcct lovely names my friends little girl is kayla and ds half sis is kaela very similar! But I find girls names easier than boys!!

Hope maybe things will change for the better when baby is born I know dd and ds biological fathers said after baby's were born that it wasn't real for them until they were actually born I was only just 18 when I had dd and her father was no good for either of us and ds father just couldn't bond with him I gave so many chances and tried so hard to get them to bond but after 18months he decided he just couldn't do it and hasn't seen him since he's now 5 and half! But which ever way it goes for you you will be so full of love for your little boy nothing else will matter!! :hugs:

Betty how was your scan?? x

Aw g3 Hun your morning sounds just like mine :dohh: :hugs: can't believe the girls on phone to you tho how bloody rude!!!! She should have passed u over to the nurses line!! Am sure they will be over the moon to know u r preg!! Sorry to hear about your mum try not stress Hun ... Pfffftt I actually need to tell me self that.. I'll explain in a mon about my morning!!

Yay for getting a scan day! :yipee: how many weeks will you be come scan day?

Well Afm - went to doctors this morning and had to get another doctor as. Y own had no appts - so I went to extend my line , but then turned out to be more ofolice interview , all she was doing was asking questions and saying i need to see citiz advice not a doctor! Am off work due to stress of my job ect - and then says I don't understand where all this has come from about woman heaven lifting in early pregnancy , every day woman go to work and carry on doing there stuff it's not guna cause a mc!!! She hadn't bothered looking thru my notes so was thrown lots of questions at me I got to the point I was almost crying! anyway at the end of appt she said oh u will want a sick line won't u , so she grabbed her pad knocking things over in the process and send me off!!
Then to top it off I was telling my friend what had happened , I said to her I will rather suffer than have to see her again , she laughed and said well maybe u should have told her to stick it and just went back to work today if ur saying u will rather suffer!!! Grrr the things she has been saying has made me angry too - saying why complain I got my line ur of it!! I said why complain?? I was spoke to like shite basiclly told bein preg shouldn't stop me doing heavy lifting at work ect!! Just coz I got a line doesn't make it all better!! So yeah heres my rant for today!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->