Starting egg share buddy wanted.

That's an amazing deal pcct!! It's like £100 just for a normal private scan around here so god knows how much a 4d one will be but I defo want one! Il be having a gender scan at 16 weeks to coz I'm just so impatient!! That and ds finds it hard to accept change coz of his autism so we think if we can find out then we can help prepare him for the change and try help him understand about the new brother or sister he's going to have.

Well what a difference a day makes! Or even less than that! Dh and I went shopping and I picked up another cb digi, now I didn't know if I should or not coz iv read some ppl don't get there 3+ until 6-7 weeks I guess everyone's levels differ slightly and I knew if I seen another 2-3 it might worry me more so we got home and being the addict that I am I went to test the second we got in! To my surprise 3+ I have never felt such a relief :)
And it gets better!! I sat down to eat my food with the kids and it totally turned on me! I had to leave the room! Then we were out in the car and I was literally Not quite sick but heaving! Eyes streaming the lot (sorry little bit tmi I know!) but at last I have a symptom!! Iv never been so happy to feel so ill:haha:
It's gone now so I know it was pregnancy related and not a bug or anything!
Omg I think I might actually be pregnant lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
Congrats again g3mz especailly on that beautiful digi wahooo!!! :D xxx

Loving the digi!!!
Yeah for the scan am getting its normally over £150 for just a 2d gender scan its £120 at the place am going to so grab the deal while its there :)
Oh girls I almost forgot!!! We ordered our pram today eeeek we got the silver cross freeway with the free car seat is the one I fell in love with first time I seen it and seeing it in more detail with oh today was so overwhelming :)

yay g3mz thats so so so brilliant to see! looks like you better get used to the idea ;)

i understand your worry because i had a mc back in 2010 after ovarian drilling and i was just terrified of it happening again, but look where i am now :) x

gl tomorrow betty xx

pcct that is a great price for a scan! iv not ordered my pram yet lol, def doing it this week though, bet you cant wait for it x

Good luck for egg collection Betty!! Can't wait to hear how many lovely eggs you got! x

Yeah bumski fab price :) I had to order my pram now as I have already been worrying am not going to have things in time haha I know there's lots of time left but I just had a panic moment lol

Good luck Betty :)

How's thing g3?

Thank you sweeties :) !!!! An here now 2 hours early haha !! Only took 1hour too get here !!! Feel v sick lol !!! Can't wait till its done xx

:yipee: can't wait for your next update Betty :)

ohh hope its going well betty, looking forward to your update :)

i ordered my pram at about 11-12 weeks with dd1, took it to show my inlaws at the time and they put it in their loft :( i was gutted and didnt get it back until 1 week before edd, what is it with controling inlaws lol x

Aw bless Hun I would love mine right now!! I would play about with it every day I wake up lol mine is getting delivered 18th oct so still ages away boo hoo

oh you will be so excited for it then after waiting. atleast its a little something to look forward to before babys edd.
nothing wrong with being well prepared hun, you have waited long enough to buy these things so i say enjoy every single minute ;)

It felt so weird buying it yesterday I was almost crying just never thought I would ever experience going out and buying for my own little baby it's such a crazy feeling and I love it :haha:

Definitely missed way too much!! :growlmad: Had internet issues but its sorted (for now!).

g3mz - Congratulations :hugs: I've just caught up on the last week or so and your test pics look great :D :cloud9:

betty - How did it go today?

bumski - Hows it feel to be in your final 10 weeks?

pcct - I had to get our pram early too. Think it was our first baby buy. I bought Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette and I remember my excitement. I had to wait about 6 weeks for it as it was an ex-display model but still on show and they couldn't leave the stand empty so I had to wait until their new model arrived, then wait for my brother to collect it for me and then I collected it form him when I visited him (as I bought it in Cardiff where he lives and I live 2 hours away). I was SOOOO excited! Kept getting it out just to look at and play with :blush:

Hope - Can't believe your 28 wks! And as for the scales at your docs being wrong, maybe not! I am massive (will pm you my facebook so you can see my profile pic) but only put on 5 kgs through the whole pregnancy! DH scared of how little I'm going to weigh and how skinny I am going to look after giving birth! Just 'coz your bump may feel huge, doesn't mean you have gained loads of weight!! :hugs:

schoolteacher - How are you and Jackson doing?

nimbec - How are you?

Very sorry if I'm forgetting anyone :dohh:

I will try and catch up on everything I've missed over next few days!

AFM - No sign of labour yet. Had a sweep done yesterday (sunday) as I was 5 days overdue but MW could only just about reach my cervix and it's still quite thick and unfavourable :cry: Got another sweep 1.30 pm tomorrow though MW doesn't think much will have changed. She's expecting my cervix will still be quite high and pushed back behind babies head. Baby is 3/5ths engaged and been there for last 3 weeks. Anyone know how to help baby get further into pelvis to put some real pressure on my cervix? I have done long walks, bounced hours on my birthing ball, swayed my hips side to side dancing (apparently same as climbing stairs without being quite so tiring), even tried relaxing and just laying on my side watching telly and then going complete opposite and trying to be active most of the day with chores and this baby just doesn't want to move. I want my body back now. I know its all worth it but getting impatient and mild SPD doesn't help. Had that for last 11 weeks along with braxtons that are getting stronger now. I always sleep on my tummy and of course not been able to do that for months. Just getting fed up of being uncomfortable and heavy. Though you all need to tell me to shut my face 'coz I actually have nothing to moan about! Its now 3 years and 8 months since we first started trying and I'm so grateful our first IVF worked. Just tell me to shut the F*** up! :wacko:

:hugs2:

Lovely to see you back tryandwish :hugs: hope your second sweep went well today and baby makes an appearance soon!!

I have heard and seen a lot of woman that go,over due do get so fed up Hun so your not alone and we all know just how much you have enjoyed your pregancy and very grateful with the ivf .. You can rant and huff and hum away Hun I would be the same just so egar to met the little one :hugs: hope it's not too much longer

Thanks pcct :hugs:

Sweep today was rubbish! Same as Sunday. Cervix not changed in the slightest. It's still posterior and high so midwife could only reach with tip of one finger and said it wasn't really much of a sweep but she did best she could. DH cleverly (I'm becoming more and more daft!) asked how a normal sweep goes and apparently she would normally get 2 fingers through the cervix up to the first finger joint and she could only just get reach with tip of one finger :cry: I have been really off :sex: through the whole pregnancy but apparently semen contains prostoglandins that help my cervix soften and shorten and if I can climax then that will release oxytocin which should help kick start contractions. DH might be getting lucky tonight :winkwink:

Hope things went ok for betty yesterday :flower:

:hugs2:

Hope baby makes an appearance soon tryandwish and hope you have an easy labour!!

How did ec go Betty!??

AFM the last few days I decided to stop being so negative and iv had a really nice few days but now iv got pinky/brown discharge when I wipe :cry:
I'm devastated! Iv emailed the clinic for advice but I'm not holding out much hope x

No g3 I hoping and praying this is nothing bad :( am
Thinking of you loads :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Hun, I keep checking my emails hope I get a reply from my clinic soon!
If I don't by morning I'm going to see if my doc can send me to the early pregnancy unit, I'm just so upset and dh is working and he's still about an hour away from home so I'm here on my own with the kids trying to hold it together not to show them anything is wrong x

:hugs: :hugs: I will be thinking of u Hun I hope hubby is home soon too for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->