Starting egg share buddy wanted.

I must say ladies you all have extremely good taste in prams! They are all lovely!! :flower:

Tryandwish have they said how far they will let you go before inducing you? Hope it doesn't come to that tho! :thumbup:

Pcct 1 more sleep! Look forward to hearing all about your scan 2moro

Betty hope your little embryos are doing well! You could be pupo already?

Honestly without all your support I might have gone crazy by now :wacko:
Dh said I spend more time on here that I do texting my best friend, I told him she just doesn't understand like you all do! I phoned her just now to let her know how the hospital went and she told me she wants to move in my house when we move out! ( a bit insensitive when if I misscarry we won't even be moving!!!) but in all fairness she really just doesn't understand! I just brushed it off!

I'm going to keep thinking positive for now unless I get reason to worry! So only 4 more sleeps until my scan! :happydance:

Well as much as I do want to hit the woman for being so rough :grr: she is now being quite thoughtful she phoned to tell me her shift was about to end and it doesn't look like the results will be ready 2night, not for me to be waiting by the phone, but she said she's in at 8am and promised the first thing she will do is ring me with my beta number! Nice that she thought to ring me :flower:

Hey ladies thanks yes am finally PUPO with 2 grade 1 embyros - 1 9cell and 1 5cell
Am cramping abit now !! Tho and have horrid trapped wind just Gunna chill tonight as I have 11hour shift tmro!!!!

Will put my embie pic on my journel :)

G3mz - am sorry you sound like you have had a very hectic day can't believ they didn't just scan you !!! Idiots at least they did blood tho sweetie what time is she phoning you xxx

Bumski - love that pram the ones with the big wheels are the best!!!!!! Easy too get over bumps and stuff xxx

atleast shes not leaving you hanging on then g3mz, and youre very right to think like that, remember.....PUPO!!! ;) just look forward to the scan you have coming up now, your levels will be way over 2500, dont they have to be atleast 2000 to trigger a 3+ on a digi? x

yay to being pupo betty!! i bet it feels really strange, poor you having a long shift tomorrow, i took a week off, any excuse lol.
Hope those little ones will be getting nice and snug, hey maybe you will be our first set of twins on here ;) x

Yes they have to be over 2000 for 3+ and I got one this morning and a very dark sd test But just the one result won't tell me much but it will be a good indicator of what she will expect to see on Mondays scan

Betty congrats on being pupo!! I was thinking you may be the first set of twins too!! Do you plan on testing early?? :)

when they going to do your second blood test? sat or mon? x

If my levels are above 2,500 she will just scan me on Monday as if the numbers are above that we should see on a scan if its viable, I will only have more bloods sat if the number is lower than 2,500 so she can see if its going up or down x

Kind off glad am
Working too take my mind off it I've taken and extra shift on for Sunday aswell haha!!!

I'll start testing when am 8dpo why not eh !? Haha!!!!when I get to 13dpo and if it's bfn I'll get the picture !!

Gm3z how many did you transfer on your last cycle ? Xxz

Just the one frostie we had this time :) x

I have a good feeling you will get ur Bfp! I was scared to move the first few days after transfer lol Can see what you mean tho time will go quicker with you working x

:) !!!!!

I hope I get BFp but if not I won't be too disheartend as I know it's 50/50 !!! I will just keep doing it till I get my miracle !! I haven't found the ivf process stressful really I find it more chilled than trying naturally

Yeah I haven't told work about having ivf only me luke my mum and dad and a close friend know so that's why I ain't asked for time off for my EC I told them I was having a cyst aspirated lol !!! X

Hi Girls,
gmz3- Glad they have done a beta and hopefully you will get good news in morning and be scanned monday.
betty- Congratulations on being pupo with twins :)
bumski- Love the pram nice to have a bit girlie detail too :)
pcct- Oh looking forward to your scan update tomorrow- you enjoy it hun :)
Well I have had a rough day :( went to counselling with OH and it did not go well. Basically she thinks we should just go with the flow and not try and force things together. She does not seem interested in helping us sort our deep rooted issues out. The lady has said we are poles apart and that I am trying to 'nail down jelly' :( She said we can have 1more session but does not see her being able to help any further. Oh said some nasty hurtful things inc sticking up for his mams and daughters bad bahaviour. I left devastated, quiet and trying to stop myself crying. I pinned my hopes on counselling helping us to sort things out and give me some knowledge to were I stand. I went in Oh van, we left not saying a word home to each other. I got out his van into my car and straight to my mams were I ended up breaking down- was sort lived so I know I'm bottling up how I really feel which is DEVASTATED :(

Awwww hope :hugs: sounds like counselling might be doing you more harm than good!! I don't really know what to say your oh sounds a right idiot that doesn't want to grow up and face his responsibility s (like most men!) and still a mammys boy! I do hope things change when baby is born but I guess only time will tell? Hope your ok! x

I'm waiting on the phonecall iv had no sleep at all iv got a nasty chest infection and couldn't breathe everytime a lay down :( dh has had it for weeks but he got worst last night to so now we are struggling between the 2 of us to look after the kids this morning, not fun! But on the bright side still no more bleeding! Nervous now so hope its a nice high number! x

Hey g3 hope you get rally good news today as a big high number :hugs: have been thinking of u all day yesterday :hugs: so glad there has been no more shows I pray it stays that way and we get the most greatest news ever today!!!

Sorry to hear about your councilling hope :hugs:

Yeah it's scan day today and am feeling really nervous :/ eeeekk

Can't wait to see your scan pic!! Enjoy every minute of it Hun!! :)

Well girls I'm in total shock and not quite sure what to think or feel??:wacko:
I got the call I was waiting for! She said are you sitting down?? My heart sank!
She said I have your levels in my hand I expected them to be between 2,000 and 8,000 for what I say I am but yesterday my levels were..............................16,694!!!!
She said my progesterone levels were 81 and anything over 60 usually indicates an on going pregnancy but she can't guarantee it but I have every reason to remain positive!
Now with my levels she said if I was somebody with a normal pregnancy she would be suggesting I'm further along than I thought but as we know that's not the case there is a strong possibility given my levels and previous history that it could be identical twins!!!
I told her I thought it wasn't possible with a blast?? She said it is a possibility even though its not that common but given my history of twins it is defiantly a possibility!!
I'm booked in for a scan on Monday 9am until then iv been told to take it easy!!
I have no idea how to feel? Excited,nervous,scared to get to excited???

I know we had the 2 transferred back in January and I accepted it could of resulted in a twin pregnancy but they wouldn't have been identical so there's a lot less complications than identical twins!!

When I was in hospital when one of my twins died there was 4 of us women on the ward expecting identical twins, 1 woman was lucky enough to get to take her twins home, I was lucky to have one of my boys survive, the other 2 women ended up without their baby's! It is heartbreaking!

So although I will take whatever is thrown at me I'm not sure how to feel so I'm not going to think much more about it until my scan Monday there's still a chance it's only the one!! x

WOW g3 am so happy for u and stays g very positive!!! How blooming awesome if u have twins !!!!

g3mz thats fantastic news, im absolutely buzziing over that, just to help you stop worrying a bit my levels at 5+3 were 12000+ and 5+5 24000+.
if it is twins though it may just work out perfectly well this time, enjoy the fact that your still pregnant hun and if your blessed with two babies im sure you will cope really well with it all, you seem a really strong woman, im so excited for your scan now! x

hope, it sounds like your having a bad time still, what kind of councillor basically says she cant do anything to help?
if it was easily fixed im sure you wouldnt need her help.
i know your scared of it failing with oh but i think you need to tell him exactly what this is doing to you and judge him by his response, if he cares for you he will not put you through this, if he carries on then maybe its time to walk away, he needs ultimatums. I hope your ok hun, maybe have a long talk with your mum too to get it off your chest xx

pcct i hope your having an amazing day today! looking forward to seeing your scan pic and how much baby has grown x

Hope- really sorry your still having trouble with him do you think he really loves you deep down ?

Gm3z - wow those levels are amazing !!!! I wouldn't worry too much on twins it's highly unlikely plus if your levels are 16,000 yesturday 2 days before that they would be 8000 !!! Etc xxxx

Hearing your levels has calmed me down thanks bumski, I think she's taken my history of twins and jumped to conclusions although she is very excited about it and is making sure she's in the epu to scan me Monday, il be thrilled with one baby, two I'd be a nervous wreck but I'd cope!

Still trying not to get over excited as she said everything looking positive but she can't promise anything, a little more spotting brown today but nothing major, 3 more sleeps and il finally know more! x

just remember brown blood is old blood, thats what the nurse kept telling me, i would bleed quite heavily brown blood too sorry tmi, but she always reassured me its fine and very common. I was told its fresh red blood with cramps to worry about and i had that a few times but still baby was happily wriggling away :)
i think it all sounds great g3mz, its proper scary and there is no way around that, i just hope monday is here before you know it so she can put your mind at rest x

how you feeling today betty? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->