Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hey girls so sorry I couldn't get on over the weekend I kept trying and trying and bloody thing still wouldn't let me! :dohh:

Omggggg g3 that is bliming brilliant news!!! So happy for u!!! To see the heart beat must have been such a relieve and lots of happy tears!!!

My scan went really well baby was really active with rolling around , hiccups, sucking thumb and putting hand up and down to face.. We saw the cord round it's little legs too... We had a very long scan and at first baby was measuring 13w then baby took a big stretch and she took another and went to 13w3d was quite hard to get a messure as baby was so active ... So she dated me 13w3d but then my midwife said she will stick to the clinics dates :)

We got everything checked at scan the brain the legs arms back ect was really good - only thing I didn't like was she had the screen zoomed in a little too much throughout the scan even for our pic too :dohh:

We just got back from south shields last night too had a fantastic weekend and again baby was spoilt by the family! They all said I was blooming and looked no diffrent apart from my bump lol i do feel great tho hoping it last :haha: who am I kidding huh!

Here is our little cupcake

image.jpg

Next scan is at the clinic now 2 weeks 2moro then another at the clinic at 10 weeks I think then Nhs dating scan at around 12 weeks so at least I don't have to long to wait between them! We are going on holiday next Monday so we will just have a very chilled out holiday :) be nice to get away change of scenery! Soooo happy today :cloud9:

Awwwwwwww your scan pic is beautiful pcct!! :cloud9:

:yipee: for next scan very soon :) hoping u have a lovely relaxing holiday :hugs:

Oh that's amazing news gmz3 :) had to come home to check on your news as don't have internet on my phone. Bet your beaming from ear to ear. can't say anything about things sinking in as it still has not sunk in for me. Have come to accept I don't think it will till he is here.
pcct- Ah your scan photo is lovely. We really will have to meet up when babies are born. Can't believe your oh is from south shields.
bumski- Glad she is keeping active.
Well everyone is telling me I look tiny (even with my tight maternity tops on) I feel huge!!!!! I'm so uncomfortable and he really is hurting me now. Also TMI* keep being sick in my mouth with all his blows.
Tryandwish- I'm desperate for an update :)

I know hope we really do :) we r down when baby is over 2 weeks old I think maybe 4! We went all the way to Sunderland to the chip shop in the arcade place I am in love with there chips!! We all so had a meal at crab shank yesterday too I really enjoined that :) I love going to south shields it's so clean tidy and Beauitful - it was strange when driving to Paul's cuz house as we pasted marsden road and I said to Paul how weird I could be passing your house :haha:

pcct- I'm in the crabshack on a weekly basis I call it my local. They do a 2course meal mon-sat till 630pm for £7.50 (usually have potato skins followed by the steak) so go with my friends on a sat to catch up sometimes and a sat night to watch the bands they have on. Had my gender reveal there in the conservatory. You should try the chips from Gills at the nook like their cod bites and kebabs too. I live just off Lumley ave your oh will prob know where that is. So is your due date still 18th Nov or has it changed slightly?

Yeah I had the mushrooms and the home cooked beef with chips it was amazing!! and homemade chips even better!! I tried the Potatoe skins there were nice too! Am sure we will go again :)

Is your street just off Hilton ave? if so I was there on Saturday lol. My due date was the 14th November but at scan first measurement was day behind second 2 days ahead but they r staying with the clinics date so 14th nov :) may be a little sooner tho

Yes I live on that estate Hylton ave is just round the corner!!!
I love the food at the crabshck too but the service can be bad. Still does not put me off though-Love that pub. Spent my whole childhood on that beach and my dads ashes were scattered down there too.

Wow!! Really!! Paul's cuz bf lives on that street we were there sat suprised u didn't hear oh car go up the street :haha: yeah the service was okayish but there was 12 of us so I just put it down to that - we had the seats right at the window so had lovely view of the sea and the waves LOVE IT!! I just loveee shields!!

What a difference a day makes I feel so much more chilled today!! :cloud9:
Got my hairdresser coming to do a few foils for me 2moro and having my nails done Thursday I might actually start to feel human again!! Nothing to do with pregnancy just got a horrid chest infection that seems to be getting worse! But nothing could get me down 2day :)

Betty how are you feeling? xx

:) yay glad u r feeling so much better today I would to after your scan today !!!:hugs: hope ur chest infection eases off soon tho :hugs:

Hi Girls,
betty- you testing for first time today still???
tryandwish- Oh you will be a mammy now :) Hope your labour was as easy and painfree as possible. So excited for an update and hopefully a photo :)
hope everyone else is well. xxx

Hi Girls,
Well things are not good my end got up yesterday and fell down the stairs :(
I totoally missed a step and just landing in a heap at the bottom. In doing so I watch my left ankle twist completly inwards and all my weight fell on it also hurt were baby is etc. Had a major funny turn when I was sitting in a&e- was too hot and could not breath- they rushed me to ante natal. On the way I could not see, went hot and sweaty and my extremities went weak and tingly and could not feel them it was horrible. Think it was caused with being too hot and not having anything to eat and drink- They said I had a bad anxiety attack.
They hooked baby upto monitor but he was so active they could not get a proper reading so ended up back in a&e for my foot and told to go back later for another reading. Had x-ray and its not broke but think all my ligaments are damaged. Have to go back in 2weeks, i'm on crutches and its bandaged up to my knee. Been told they prob won't do an mri with being pregnant though so not sure what will happen. Went upto ward to get another reading on baby but again he would not play ball and kept moving about and kicking monitor so had to keep re starting the 30min reading!!! In the end nurse sat and held it on him while he was kicking her trying to get it off!!! Needless to say he is fine but they think I have damaged some ligaments around him and that's why I was having pain. Have been told I'm not allowed to do anything for a least 5days and have to lie with leg above my head. Oh I am bored already and its only 8am on day 1 :(
Hope everyone else is well. xxx

Sounds like you have really had a hard time hope but so glad to hear you and baby are ok, sounds like it could have been much worse, you must have someone looking over you!!!
I'm with you on the boredom of resting!! Makes the days drag!! But its what you need!!

Betty have you tested today????? :)

Aw hope :( u silly bugger :dohh: glad u r ok tho and baby :hugs: luckily your foot isn't broke! Hope it heals soon for ya!

Oh hope, I damaged ligaments in my ankle once it took months to heal so I really feel for you, so glad baby is ok though, he sounds like he has a right character already lol. I hope you heal quickly x

G3mz how are you doing? Hope everything has settled down a bit for you x

Pcct wow how baby has changed since your last scan, I bet it was lovely, scans are so cute at that stage because they wriggle so much x

Betty I hope your doing well, looking forward to your update x

Just got a call from my mum my pram has arrived!!! Got it delivered there due to work, not feeling to good today so off work, great timing as I can play with pram now lol.
Starting to hit tired stage again now, all I want to do is sleep x

Bumski- I did severe damage to ALL the ligaments in my left ankle 3yrs ago (fell over my front step when taking out rubbish) x-ray showed it was not broke so sent me home. Eventually got physio but he said pain was in my head! pestered doctor to see consultant had MRI 6months later and consultant sent me straight for a brace and wanted to do surgery!!! said he was shocked I could walk at all. Plus it had healed wrong/badly due to being left so long.
I have never broke anything and instantly knew I had done the same thing as before- I was rolling round the floor gutted it is the opposite ankle/foot :( Just worried they will do the same thing again and I will end up with 2bust legs.
Oh I hope you love your pram as much in person and enjoy your day playing with it :)
gmz3- has the bleeding stopped???
pcct- Any cravings or different pregnancy symptoms?
Betty- Hope your ok and you get your BFP in the next few days.
So looking forward to an update from tryandwish :)

Still no symtoms tender boobs are not as tender and no longer tired - my cravings now are red apples and lemons haha!! Makes a big change from crisp all the time lol

hey ladies sorry am super busy last day in uni today and got my l;ast bit of work to be done !!!

testing BFN !!!! BOOOO!!!!

hope- god really sorry you had an accident ! glAD BABY IS okay hope your foot gets better

G3MZ- so glad your scan was perfect hope you can relax abit more ?

PCCT- hope you and baby are well :)

Bumski- hope you and baby are well too :)

trying- wish you all the best hope you or going to have the natural labour you wanted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->