Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Bumski - am okay thanks just want too know if an pregnant or not !! Am so impatient only 1dp3dt !!! Lol I just can't wait tol get testing too find out !!! Am testing trigger out and it's nearly gone but what am Gunna do is just every morning with fmu take a cheapie as I have being doing until otd period or BFp !!!! Lol x

oh this is exciting, dont forget to keep us updated each day then, miss obsessing over hpts lol x

Just a quickie before I go to sleep.

g3mz - That's amazing! :D I might not be around Monday with induction booked Sunday but I will still be thinking of you and will be back to find out how your scan went soon as I can.

pcct - How did your scan go? Uploading pics?

betty - I remember how frustrating the 2ww is. I was testing from 8dp3dt and got a very faint line on afternoon of 11dp3dt. While work is a distraction for you, still take it easy!

bumski - Hi :D

AFM - still no signs of anything so feeling like its all going to go wrong and I'll be induced and end up on drips, have out of control pain and need pain relief and end up strapped to monitors so stuck in bed. See what happens tomorrow but not got my heart set on natural labour kicking in by itself!

:hugs2:

Oh wow tryandwish! Either way you get to meet baby in the next couple of days :) I bet your so excited! Do you have any guesses at gender? Lots of luck for your labour Hun, wow your so close now x

Feeling quite teary and emotional today! Really don't want to be induced! Of course excited to meet baby but that feeling is hidden way under the fear of baby arriving exactly how one of my nightmares went. (Hooked up to drips and monitors and stuck laying in bed, unable to get up and needing pain relief 'coz the drugs bring on the contractions to quick and intense for me to cope with.)

Wondering this morning though - Do any of you know much about shows? I just got up to find loads of EWCM. No blood staining through it like MW has kept warning me of but could this be signs of things going the right way? Was expecting a mucous plug (I guess maybe thick and whitish yellowy type of colour) not the egg white stuff!

:hugs2:

Tryandwish I had 2 shows on dd, first was like clear jelly and when I say tons of it there really was! I thought it was never ending that was when my contractions first started then I had one much like that but streaked with blood and by then I was on labour ward and can remember I acted like a right baby lol
Really hope it's the start for you and you won't need to be induced!!
But if you do just remember its all worth it you will soon have your beautiful little baby in your arms :cloud9:

Yea I do keep thinking brown blood is old blood bumski but coz it started like that last year was still freaking me out but I'm calming down a little today as its still there a little but not as much as last year and not every time I wipe
And last night I got excited coz my boobs were killing!! I know it sounds crazy but I only got little boobs :blush: and had no pain in them at he start of my other pregnancys just at the end lol and dh says they look a lot bigger :winkwink: only 2 more sleeps until our scan :happydance:

Pcct can't wait to hear about your scan gutted you can't get on here!

Hope how are you doing now? X

Betty how are feeling today?? I can't wait for you to start testing!! Iv actually started to get bored of it now coz the lines can't get any darker!! Can't wait to see yours!! :)

Trying - thanks trying me best too sit down when I can !!! And when I got home from work yesturday I put my feet up and didn't move lol !!!

G3mz - arghhhhhh I just wanna test now !!! Am getting bored of not knowing and am only 2dpt3dt !!!! Arghhh!!! My embies should be blastocysts today so hopefully in the next couple off days they get snugly !!!! Defo starting Krazy testing tuesaday am and pm !! Lol maybe 3x a day hahhahahhaaaaaa!!!! I have loads of ic's but I have bought 8 superdrug today !!! Oppsss I used one along side my ic today too see the difference between them as my test are still showing faint trigger!! I was surprised that my ic was a lot darker than superdrug !!!!!!!

G3mz - am also glad that your not spotting much exited for your scan a lot :D !!!!!! Xxx

That is surprising my ic's were crap!! Took 4 days longer to show than my sd tests there's no way mine were 10miu like they said! You must have better ones than me!
I don't miss the tww every minute feels like an hour! Take it easy now let them snuggle in nice and comfy!! :)

Hi Girls,
Sorry for late reply. Have been able to read but could not post!
gmz3- those numbers are great :) I was told anything under 300 was a sign of an eptopic and miscarriage. I think my numbers at 5+ 3 were 9000 so like bumski said they could be just good numbers and not the sign of multiples so please don't worry about identical twins.
pcct- Hope you enjoyed your scan :)
betty- Hope the 2ww is not driving you too mad, I struggle with everyones myself lol
Tryandwish- Good luck for today and please do not worry about being induced-Everyone is different. I was induced fully with 2of mine and labour started off with one but stopped so had to be induced with her too (all of them were way over due) I personally had good experiences with being induced I chose not to have pain relief and 1st labour- 6hours, 2nd- 35mins and 3rd-8mins. I will be begging to be induced by the time I get to the end and if my condition does not cause me too much pain boy will I be playing on it to get started off!!! I hope you have a quick and easy labour too hun, please don't stress yourself or get upset. It might be your baby's birthday today!!! :)
bumski- how you doing? well I figured out the reason for my severe rib pain got measured and my rib cage has grown 6''!!!! There is no fat at all round that area neither all you can feel is bone. My mam was shocked when she saw how much my ribs are sticking out and how there's no fat what so ever there. It really is painful :(
Oh as for the counselling gmz3- I really think it is doing more halm than good :( OH saw her for the first hour before me so she has his biased opinion and I never got that!!! We have only been 3times and she is saying she can't help we are poles apart!!! So yes bumski I don't get it either is that not the purpose of counselling to try and help us!!! Seriously I think she is rubbish, she rarely chips in and when she does its 'stop trying to nail down jelly' or 'go with the flow' what??? I'm 7mths pregnant how can I just GO WITH THE FLOW!!! of course I need to know what oh wants (if anything from this relationship) She also says stop giving each other ultimatums and again 'go witht the flow!!!' sorry but I have been 'going with the flow' am sick of it and that is WHY we are here!!!!!!!!!! :( I feel insecure and I'm worried sick and my anxiety attacks and pain attacks have magnified so bad since thursday (cousellor knows how bad I get them and partly how I got refered so quick!!!) I went to doctors fri morning about them and there is nothing I can take or do :( he said he would like a joint booking with me and oh so he can expain the impact they are having on me and the baby and try and talk to him and help us. He was so nice and caring- sounds like he wants to help more than the flipping counsellor!!!!!!!!!!! *sorry rant over*

Your doctor sounds alot better than your counsellor hope!!

Iv just been bleeding, this time its red really has upset me but at least il know where I stand 2moro morning!! Was so excited for my scan now I'm dreading it x

Oh g3mz I'm so sorry you are going through this, I will be thinking of you, everything could still be fine Hun I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

I'm on maternity assessment, baby has hardly moved over last couple of days, I have felt her but not much. She is now wriggling round like a good one.....typical lol, but my bp is very high so got wait for dr. Sure everything will be ok though.

Good job your there if your bp is high! Maybe it was baby's way of making you go get checked over :)
Hope your not waiting to long to see the dr!

I don't know why I'm freaking out so much I bled loads of red blood with dd! At least I only have to wait until 2moro to know what's happening, I think il have an early night so I don't have much time to think about it,

Keep us updated on how u r bumski x

You are bount to worry g3mz, it's completely natural, I hope tomorrow comes round quickly for you, what time is your scan? Xx

Scan is at 9 so at least I won't have to long to stress over it in the morning x

oh thats good then :)
glad its nice and early, i hope it all calms down for you so you can just enjoy it x

glad your dr seems more helpful than your councillor hope, oh may listen more if told by someone else to stop treating you this way, i really hope it works for you, the last thing you need is stress x

im back home now, my bp has gone back to normal, i was just to stressed out i think it went through the roof lol, thankfully baby is fine and must just be getting lazy :)

betty how are your hpts now? x

pcct hurry up and get back online, im dying to see your scan x

hope your doing ok tryandwish and maybe baby has made an appearance ;) x

Oh gmz3 don't worry too much glad your scan is first thing so you don't stress out too much. I made my 12 and 20wk the latest appointments so oh could be there and was a nervous wreck by the time I got in the room. Fingers crossed you get good news- you should with such high beta :) I bled loads with my first all the way through my pregnancy- bright red blood too.
bumski- Glad your bp has gone back to normal and baby is moving around a lot again. I'm so sore of the little fellas movements and kicks, has turned from ah cute to ah ouch!!! Funny I was wondering why my cat was looking at me like she was about to pounce yesterday then realised she was watching baby move and he was teasing her like a mouse!!!
tryandwish- Hope baby has made an appearance so excited to know what you have had and what you have called him/her. Please update us ASAP :)
betty and pcct- how you both doing?

Thinking of you this morning g3mz, really hope so badly that your scan is going well xx

Hope you have a proper little mover in there :)
He's going to keep you busy lol, mine has not stopped wriggling round since last night, never felt her so much, kids ay? Just like to wind us up lol x

WE SEEN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:
Omg I was terrified really worked myself into a state this morning! Got there waited ages! I recognised the scan woman from when I had ds and instantly remembered I didn't like her although I couldn't remember why!! Scan took what felt like forever!! There equipment is so old!! Didn't explain what she was doing as she was scanning just total silence!!! Every second felt like an hour! I was convinced it was all over then she suddenly spoke! Said I just need to be sure.................yes I can see a heartbeat!!!!!!!
Dh said just the one? She said the scan was very difficult and she was struggling to see so she wouldn't like to say yes or no at his stage but that I do have an ongoing pregnancy!! Couldn't even date it scan was so bad just put 5-6 weeks
So she discharged me from epu and told me to go to my docs to register with midwife but I still can't do it?? I'm driving myself crazy!! It's like I won't let myself believe it! But iv told dh I will do it at the end of the week x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so so so over the moon, literally got goose bumps when I read that, I feel all teary (must be hormones lol)
Oh g3mz I've been checking on every half hour to find out, I'm just so thrilled for you Hun!!!!
Oh I bet your so relieved, I know you will worry but your pregnant!!! Massive massive congratulations! You really do deserve this baby, will they be keeping an eye on you or is your next scan at the clinic now? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->