Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Yeah bumski baby has changed so much am on cloud9 with this little one :)

Aw Betty when is otd? ur not out until test day right?? Xxx

How many dpt are you now Betty? I know tryandwish was about 11dp3dt before her bfp so hopefully you have plenty of time yet x

Hope, that sounds a nasty accident you had, I hope this one isn't as bad to heal, x

Well I just love the pram, it's even better in reality, had it up and down so many times, still feels dead wierd actually having a pram lol
Mil said 'its bad luck to keep it at home u should leave it here' mmmm no! Not going there, poor dh hadn't even seen it plus I know it will be up and down a few more times before baby is here x

Am so jell u got ir pram today :( can't wait till mine comes to push it all about hehe

am 6dp3dt -9dpo :(

i know its still abit early but i dont even have a slight line today and i have examined the tests i used 5!!!!!!! lol

Betty my first line was 5dp5dt and that was at about 6pm after holding for 3 hours, I'd done one earlier and thought BFN then looked again and saw a 'shadow' of a line, no colour but I'd never got a 'shadow' on frer before. There's time yet ;) x

Pcct, it's killed me waiting a week for pram lol, you will be very ready for it when it arrives lol.
Only problem is I'm about all done now, room, clothes even nappies, got to pack hospital bag and wash all her stuff ready but trying to spread it out as just dying to meet baby already now! I think it's gonna start dragging soon :( x

Haha! Yeah I got to wait till sept :haha: what pram did u get again ? I want to get all. Y stuff washed closer the time but am scared In case some don't fit :shrug:

It was off eBay, there is a pic a couple of pages back, it's really cute!
I've been feeling like that about trying to choose hospital outfits, baby measured over a week ahead at the last scan and I measured nearly 5 weeks bigger so I worry she won't fit in newborn for long. I remember with dd I took some little onsies and she was too long for them even though she was only 6lb8 so I've stuck to footless outfits this time lol. How's the bump coming along now? Won't be long until you start feeling baby move, how exciting!! X

Aw I bet I have seen it and I have completely forgot :dohh: I can't wait to find out what my baby is measuring :) oh and the movements and kicks I soooo can't wait to feel them :) I think I will be packin a few hospital outfits as I still ain't 100% what one I want baby in lol

Well ladies my period has arrived this morning really early oh well onto round 2 !!!!! X

Ah betty I'm so sorry- Big hug from me. xxx Sounds like your being really positive though- hope your ok.
So will you be doing another round of private IVF or going to egg share now?

Aw Betty :hugs: so sorry Hunni - like hope has said u r being really positive about it I hope u ain't hanging aroun too ling for round 2

Bumski - I can't find ur pic of ur pram :dohh:
I see tryandwish has a new siggy and had her baby!! Eeeekk congrats Hun! Can't wait to hear how it went ect hope u and baby r well

So sorry Betty! That sucks! What happens now? Xxx

Happy 30 weeks for yesterday hope!!!! Your on the last stretch yay!! X

Happy 14 weeks pcct!! Bet that bump is coming on great! X

How far are you now g3mz? You need a ticker ;) x

Afm iv been to see mw today, still measuring a bit big but nothing to worry over, but iv been told I have to give birth on consultant ward now not mw because of problems and they prefer to have drs at hand, why??? Will ask consultant on mon now.
Feel a bit gutted as I got told in the past its really clinical compared to mw ward that's cozy and chilled. Go back to see mw in 3 weeks to do my birth plan :)))
She said yeah your 32+1 today right? I was like no I'm 31+1! How can I put myself back a week lol. Baby brain lol x

Bumski - I can't find ur pic of ur pram :dohh:
I see tryandwish has a new siggy and had her baby!! Eeeekk congrats Hun! Can't wait to hear how it went ect hope u and baby r well

Will have a look see if I can find it, on phone tho so if not I will post again later x

OMG!!!! What she have??? Come on tryandwish we are dying for updates here!! Xx

I'll be egg sharing next so waiting on being matched !! Probley will do a natural iui this cycle can't sit back and do nothing !!!! Lol

Gutted my period came proper cried keep crying not like me at all but I'll get over it ! Wish I could strt round 2 now !!!!x

Oh Betty I don't blame you for being upset! No matter how much we try and tell ourselves it might not work it doesn't make it easier, we still dream. Have they told you how long it will take to match you? Fx this iui brings your bfp anyway. I agree, get right back on it if you can to keep yourself busy x
Hope your ok xxx

No they haven't said my bloods only came back last Thursday ! So I should be getting matched now hopefully I'll be able too strt next cycle wishful thinking !!!
I feel okay just annoyed that my period has come 6days early !! It's never early gutted !! X

On my phone just now guys - hope ur nt hangin round too long Betty :(
Yeah bumski am just posting a pic in my journal now :)

Is it full on af Betty? Don't want to be trying to get your hopes up I'm just wishful thinking and hoping x
Will take a peek now pcct x

Pcct- well done for spotting tryandwish sig-

Now we welcome baby boy Korbin Marley, born 10.15am 13.5.13

Congratulations tryandwish been so excited to find out what you were having. Hope labour was good to you and hopefully you will post a picture soon :)

betty- Try and do something nice today to take your mind off things. Keep thinking positive thoughts and hopefully iui will work if not you will get matched up soon.
bumski- Are they wanting to deliver there due to babys spine? I can't have a water birth due to postpartum hemorrhage with my 2nd- had to have blood transfusion. Consultant said I can labour in birthing pool if I'm mobile enough- wonder if he had a sixth sense I was going to fall down the stairs lol my sister said there is no point in labouring in pool for pain relief (was hoping heat would help the pain) as the water is look warm. Also worst thing for me would be needing CS as it would mean cutting through my condition and would cause major problems (been told highest consultant would have to do it) Not worried about that though after 3natural labours.
pcct- Sounds like your lucky with your cravings nice and healthy unlike mine!!! I still like my crisps (cut my 5packets down to 1though!!!) especially a crisp sandwich. Plus my sweet tooth came back in 2nd tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->