Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Haha hope I still manage a pack here and there but not as bad , I have stopped buyin them so that has helped loads!

I spotted tryandwish siggy while looking back for a pic of bumsk pram :)

So glad you did as I have been dying for an update from her!!!
Got some good news today :) Applied for a sure start maternity grant- a one off payment of £500 and got it!!! :) One of the criteria is not to have any childern under 16. My youngest turns 16 on the 8th July and baby due 24th July. You can apply from 29weeks till baby is 3mth old so thought they would either refuse my application or make me wait till after my youngest turns 16. Hopefully no more dreams he is born super early!!! Plus I did not know I could claim anything like that with being on working tax credit so glad I rang welfare rights for advice.

She didn't really explain why I have to labour there, don't think it's anything to do with her spine as they're just not concerned about it, she said its because iv had problems, my latest being polyhydramnios (excess fluid) I go for another scan on mon with the consultant so will see if she explains anything to me then.
Hey that's great news about the grant hope!! I want one lol
With ya on the sweet tooth too! Never really had one but I'm terrible when nipping in Tesco, dd thinks its great, I went in for bread the other day and came out with cherry bakewells, sponge cake, custard, ice cream n a box of cream cakes. Obviously had plenty of help eating it all but no wonder I'm so bloody big. Keep making sure I don't start waddling yet, I hate it when it happens lol

Haha that's some amount of cakes bumski :haha:
Good on ya hope for getting the grant wonder if I can get one too with being on working tax credits I thought u had to be on job centre money to get the grant :)

Well gosh I had loads to catch up on!!,

Betty so sorry to hear af arrived! :hugs: but it is good that you have your next step planned, having a good cry does help its only natural with all you have been through!

Bumski enjoy playing with your pram :winkwink:

Hope good news on getting the grant!

Pcct I wish my pregnancy would go as quick as yours! Mine seems to be going so slow!!

Congratulations tryandwish hope your labour wasn't to difficult hope you and your little boy are doing well you must be thrilled!! :cloud9:

AFM iv been feeling extremely sick for 2 days not sure if its morning sickness or a bug! It does come and go so I'm thinking maybe morning sickness!!:shrug:
I'm still spotting on and off and it's still upsetting me but I'm just taking it one day at a time, last night I woke in the middle of the night with pains and was convinced I'd bleed heavy by morning but I'm ok!
I'm 6+5 today! Will put a ticker up after our scan on the 28th I feel like anything I do at the mo will jinx it!! Can't wait to go on hols Monday to pass some time away coz I'm driving myself insane :wacko:

Glad is just ms u have g3 and not a bug :hugs:

My pregnancy went in slow at the start then got to 10 weeks it's just flying in now eeeekk

Oh I have always had a sweet tooth bumski but it went in first try. Always have a carrier bag full of sweet no wonder kids like coming to mine!!! More into fruit gums, skittles etc at the moment than chocolate usually both. Oh but I took like 5 cupcakes from my nieces 18th birthday party last week and kids were not eating them so I ate them all!!! Youngest caught me with one at 730am. between that and take away's I really need to sort myself out.
I hope you get some answers on monday bumski. Hope the excess fluid sorts itself out too. Rib pain is still killing me hows yours?
pcct not sure if you will be able to claim but here is a link for you and anyone else who maybe interested-

https://www.gov.uk/sure-start-maternity-grant/eligibility

Coz I'm self employed and earning hardly anything I'm not entitled to anything else no maternity pay- nothing. So I'm glad I have gotton something :)

Starting to feel like everything was meant to be (well at least today lol) I mean one min I can't have kids and begging Oh to spent thousands on IVF the next I'm pregnant and have been handed a grant!!! If I had of fallen pregnant even just the month before I would have gotton nothing- Fate maybe??? (shame Oh is an arse!!! lol)

Yeah I had a look on welfare rights web site and am Intilited one :yippe: I only work 20 hours and get my work tax credits which has Disability element as well :) and on there site it says if you get any of the follow ie job seekers wtc incomes support ect u will be Intilited, no harm in fillin out the forms near time and seeing.

Oh too busy talking to my daughter by the time I posted you's had posted more!
gmz3- I had really bad pains in first tri- so bad too my breath away and came on very suddenly. I went rushing to toilet so many times thinking I must be miscarrying. Think its just your uterus stretching and baby snuggling in. Hope you enjoy your holiday :)
I think your pregnancy is going by fast pcct. Even though I gain a week everytime you do it does not feel like that!!! Sound loopy don't I!!!

Oh I hope you get the grant too pcct :)

G3mz your pregnancy does seem to be moving along nicely, I understand probs not as quick for you. Like hope said pains are normal and can be a good sign of baby getting comfier in there. Hope you have a great hol and your scan comes round quickly. X

Hope have you looked into MA I'm self played also and on a low wage but you will qualify for it if you have worked 26 weeks and paid NI, you can pay voluntary NI too and this can be paid 6 monthly, it comes to about £75 and then you can claim. Hope iv got that right. X
Oh and you mentioning them sweets has seriously got me wanting some, mmm haribo or something, looks like I'm going to the shop lol x

Pcct I hope you get the grant! It's well worth it, think of all those lovely baby things you can go and splash out on ;) x

No not going too do the iui !! I would of done if I was waiting a while but no point wasting money really !!!!!

I guess am very lucky it's only taken 1 week too get a match and a confirmed go ahead treatment plan :) !!!!! It's taken the pain away from bfn anyway !!!! Just focusing on this next cycle going too try different diet and exercise and this time am booking 2 weeks off work !!!!! X

Yeah I don't blame ya, allow yourself a night out with mates and that too to let your hair down before your pregnant for 9 months, it will be here before you know it. X

Amazing news that you have your match Betty!! :happydance: won't be long before you start!!

Thank you girls for reassuring me that pains are normal iv been ok sinse and seems like spotting is easing but I won't speak to soon!!
Dh told our letting agent that we would be needing a bigger place when baby's born but we told him it was no rush but to just let us know when something came up, he phoned me today and we viewed a stunning house it really was beautiful! And the owner was really nice but she's still talking to her dh about the price and will let us know 2moro if we got it, but again I said to dh I feel like moving this soon is bad luck! But I know I'm being stupid and we would be stupid to let this house go it really is perfect, 4 double bedrooms, huge kitchen I'm in love lol!
7 weeks 2moro yay!!! :) xx

Oh betty that is great news :)
I agree with bumski go let your hair down and have some fun and celebrate to new beginnings!!! :)
gmz3- The house sounds lovely :) I wish it was for me lol I so need a bigger house. Still not put mine up for sale :( keep nesting and doing big over hauls so when I do it will be easier to move if it does sell. I spent 2days decking my loft last weekend (its floored out and has veluxs in so good for storage- but had got out of hand) Boy was it hard work and hard going being 7months pregnant and up and down loft ladders with stuff I really should not have been carrying!!! Still paying for it now- sore still.
I look at it the other way best to move now while your mobile (no bump in the way) and before baby is here and needs feeding every 2hours!!! You cannot jinx yourself hun and sounds like you have fell in love with it anyway :)
Bumski- what time is your appointment monday?
pcct- you will be glad you came to shields last weekend it is lashing it down outside today!!! Soooo awful :(
Well I'm a bit more mobile :) It was hilarious trying to have a bath last night- you would have been howling if you had seen what state of me!!! Midwife had told me to put 2carry large carrier bags on my leg. Well I so unstable with a dodge leg and a bump. Had to shout of my daughter for help and she could not stop laughing. In the end water got in the bags- soaked my bandage and water was squirting everywhere (out of 2small holes)

G3mz the house sounds lovely! I agree with hope, you won't jinx yourself and it would be good to have something to focus on for a while too, will help pass the time a bit x

Hope what you like, I find having a bath a chore as it is, shaving legs etc ;) it must have been a nightmare for you lol. Still getting constant pain by my ribs, I'm so ready for that to stop now. App is 9.30 on mon, can't wait to have another peek at lo, got a feeling this will be the last scan now as I was measuring more on track at mw.
Looking forward to seeing how big they measure baby at :)

I just feel ready now, I'm so not ready really and want baby to cook for a while longer but once ya hit that 30 weeks its countdown and now I'm just too excited to meet her x

Oh the rib pain is awful :( Like I mentioned before my under bust measurement has gotton bigger by 6'' and there's no fat on my ribs- all bone. Have you been measured? my bump is so hard (daughter said its as hard as the dining room table!) I'm so uncomfortable now too. Hit 30wks and had to start using a mirror to help me shave my lady bits as my bump is now in the way!!! His kicks are so strong and hard now it hurts and he can even make the bed move!!! (think the movements might be more painful with my condition as well though). I have a scan booked for 32wks and 36wks. First one is on the 31st May so looking forward to seeing him and like you to know roughly what he weighs :)

Oh that's great! I bet you can wait to see him again! Lol at the mirror part! I'm with ya on that one, absolutely impossible! It's like when I went to mw the other day and you have to pee in that tiny bottle, I can't even see the bottle when I hold it underneath so that's always a challenge lol.
Yeah I def need new bras mine are all so tight and I just bulge out of them, refuse to pay mothercare prices for nursing bras so not sure where to go to get measured and get some for a decent price.

Hi everyone :wave:

Been on a couple of times and was reading the days I'd missed and only just had the time to catch up fully and update you all on baby Korbin.:baby:

You guys first.

g3mz - The house sounds great and while you feel it is still quite early, imagine all the nesting time to get your new place ready for your brand new little one. Completely lost track of days and time. Your either away on hols now or just had your hols. Either way hope it is (or was) exactly what you needed to relax :thumbup:

pcct - Beautiful scan pic :flower: Not long now until you'll start feeling those wriggles, kicks and stretches :thumbup:

Hope - Think I'm remembering rightly that it was you who mentioned trying to shave your lady bits. I had same problem but ended up doing it blind. Took some getting used to but it is possible to do by feel. I| found it easier than trying to get into silly and often hilarious positions with a mirror :haha:

(Its taken me hours to get this much written and now husband needs the lap top :growlmad:)

bumski - Think it was one of your posts I saw your MIL saying you shouldn't have the pram at your place yet. I would have done same as you! Forget supposed bad luck. Want to play with the pram :haha: I was exactly the same. Not used our pram yet as only been on short trips to shops so put car seat into trolley instead but I'm dying to use the pram!

betty - So sorry about your bfn but so glad your next chance is going to be so soon. Sounds like you have a really positive attitude which I believe to be one of the most important things for going through any help to conceive:hugs: How long until you start? Have you had a date? (you might have already said and I missed it)

AFM - I will give full details of the induction and labour in next post when DH isn't hassling me (and I have 2 hands free to type quicker - feeding :baby: at the mo so got one arm holding him) but we are both very well. Induction was easy (think my labour was already or was very close to starting on its own) and labour was great. I was in the pool for the labour but delivery wasn't quite as planned. :baby: got stuck and needed help to deliver him (details in my next post) but after only 6 and half hour labour he was born Monday 13th at 10.15am and we got the 6 hour discharge I wanted so we were home in time for some dinner Monday night :happydance:

:hugs2:

p.s pics on next post too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"