Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Hello everyone :hi:

Wow iv had lots to catch up on even tho I have been checking in now and again just hate posting on my phone it's so frustrating!:wacko:

Was lovely to hear all about your labour tryandwish took me ages to read it as we were away on holiday took me a day of reading it every time I got a minute to myself :haha:

Lovely to hear from nimbec to :flower:

Bumski and hope you ladies seem to have plenty of energy! Take it easy rest while you still have a chance soon you will be run of your feet with your little ones :winkwink:

Pcct midwife this week isn't it bet you can't wait! Must have been amazing to feel movement :cloud9:

Well I'm still here 8+2 today scan 2moro! Extremely nervous! As I'm still spotting on and off and it was red on Wednesday so trying not to get my hopes up without being too negative! My boobs are still sore and my tests are still dark :haha: but I guess il know more 2moro! Scans at 10.30 and we live an hour away so I won't have to much time to stress, saying that I keep waking at 4am every morning I struggle for hours to get back to sleep and by the time I do I have to get up :growlmad:

Hope everyone is ok :flower:

:hi: g3 glad your doing ok :) lovely to hear from u, I second what u say about posting on your phone :dohh: good luck for your scan tomoz :hugs:

Thanks hun I see you have a cold again awful when you can't take anything isn't it :cry: iv had a chest infection for a while now and I now have a sinus infection too not fun at all! x

Yeah really horrible :( but chest Infection :hugs: I hope it eases soon for u! I have just been taken honey and lemon.

Oh wow g3mz I'm so looking forward to your update, I'm sure the spotting etc is nothing serious, at least they will have a look for you tomorrow. I hope you manage to sleep tonight! X

Pcct I hope you feel better soon! Will mw be listening to baby's hb this week? X

Hope how are you doing? Do you feel like its getting closer now? All of a sudden I feel on count down, can't believe it's only 6 weeks this week!! X

Hope everyone else is well, any news Betty? X

Bumski u r defo in the count down now hooooo can't wait to met ur little princess!

Yeah will get to hear baby's heartbeat on Wednesday :dance:

I still love going to mw, strange really as she never does much but it's just nice to talk pregnancy etc! I bet you can't wait! And then it's count down to your next scan!!
Does it se real yet? I really don't feel like its going to sink in with me lol x

Yeah every appt am really looking forward to :) yeah my scan is 25th June :yipee:

No still doesn't feel real at all it's so hard when looking around baby shops and stuff I feel like I wanna be mum if u get me , I feel like I did years ago looking at baby stuff and and wishing. When am in shops sometimes I get asked if its my self thats expecting I pause for a sec and say erm yeah and tell them when am due :haha: just doesn't feel real sometimes I feel like am lyin :rofl:

Yeah I know what you mean lol, I was dying for my bump to be obvious when looking at baby stuff just so I didn't feel like a fraud! It must be to do with ltttc or something. Your bump is coming on nicely now though, won't be long until people start asking when your due. Have you decided on names yet? X

Yeah I think at the min some people aren't sure if they should ask in case it's weight I have gained :haha:

Only have a name for a girl and its one that oh has picked and has ha since day one which will be kayla but haven't had any boy names yet that are grown on me :shrug: but really have grown to love kayla I picked out middle name last night so I it's a girl and if the name suits she will be called kayla Nicole :)

Hi Girls,
Gmz3- Hope your scan has gone well today :) Did you enjoy your holiday?
Pcct- Your pregnancy seems to be going so much faster than mine! lol Love your girls name. Oh and my middle daughter is called Nicole Jasmine.
betty- Any further updates?
bumski- I started to buy stuff for my hospital bag last week and pack it- maternity pads, breast pads, 2 maternity/nursing bras, 2nighties (one for labouring and one for after) dressing gown, slippers are in bag so far. Have babies stuff bought but not put in bag. Struggling to know what sizes clothes wise to pack. Like you at this stage since 30weeks things seem to be dragging. I'm exactly 2weeks behind you so 8weeks tomorrow for me.
Well I went to for a walk and talk round the delivery suite and maternity ward on sat. Boy has it changed since I was last there! Saw the birthing pool and so want to labour in it :)
I have a 32week scan on fri and looking forward to seeing my little man again. Hoping all is well with him after my fall.

Hope your daughters name is lovely , Nicole is my sisters name :) she doesn't know if it's a girl her middle name will be after her she won't know until baby is born and we share her name with everyone :) .... Yay for sorting out your hospital bag I was looming in pri mark yesterday at night shirts and thin dressing gowns so think I'll get them from there :) really can't wait to start packing my bag :dance:

Ah your sister will be over the moon :) My girls are called Chloe, Nicole and Summer. Do you have a shortlist for boys names?

There are lovely names :) ... Nope not boys names are sticking or grown on me need to get my finger out if am convinced am having a boy :haha:

What about you have you got any names looked out?

Oh his name has been picked out since my 16week gender scan- Harrison Joseph Hope. (Joseph- after my dad who sadly past away and won't meet hin :( ) Oh keeps calling him Harry though and I'm not keen on that so he is putting me off!!! :(
My shortlist for boys-
Harrison
Jaxon
Blake
Max
Luke
Kian
Had some others but not coming to mind at mo. Oh only input has been GOD!!! Thinks if my friend can call her son Noah why not go one further!!! Wish he could be serious for 2mins!!!
My top girls name was Sophia.
I still think Boy for you though. x

:haha: men can be daft man!! :dohh: jaxon-Paul was one of ours but doesn't seam to be grown on us still :/ I shared my scan pic on 2nd tri thread everyone said girl lol people that see me say girl , but am still saying boy and have my eye on some gawjus baby boy stuff lol

Lovely names girls :D Sounds like you might be like me and find it easier to choose girls names than boys! Had girls name picked out for years but never had any boys names jump out at me. Korbin started off as a middle name for Caleb but in the end Korbin grew on me the most.

g3mz - Scan update? No news I'm assuming to be good news and your out somewhere enjoying lunch :thumbup:

AFM - Everything going well here. Korbin growing already and getting some bad habits of feeding for over an hour in middle of the night then wanting to stay awake! :dohh: Takes some convincing to get him down sometimes. Might not be on much for next few weeks as our new home is finally coming! Waiting for a call now to go out and meet the lorry with our new static caravan loaded on. SO excited :happydance: Got a narrow drive so going to be a squeeze to get it down and will probably take a few hours according to the driver. (Only just got 10 foot by 30 foot down drive 7 years ago - Knocked chimney off it! - and new van is 12 foot wide and 38 feet long!). Then we got to site it and get it ready to live in! Will try and keep up when I have time :wacko:

:hugs2:

Woo hoo for your new home tryandwish bet ur so excited!! I loveeee static caravans and always said if we had the money we would buy one , we seen a few when we were on holiday at a park and there just amazing!!

Glad things are going great with korbin :)

Hello!
I am very happy to be able to post good news :happydance:
Got to the scan the nurse said I was looking a bit green lol I'd worked myself up into bit of a state! Explained everything that had happened with the spotting, beta, scan! She looked at my dates and they work it out as day 2 weeks on day of transfer? Where as I counted it 2 weeks back from ovulation as did the online calculator? So I'm actually 7+5 today..............which means my 16,694 beta I was only 5 weeks not 5+5 as I thought? She said if I'd had 2 put back she would think I had one in my tubes but as I only had the one she's puzzled, she said the normal range does vary but still it seems a little high for 5weeks,and my first scan I was only 5+4!
she went on to scan me!!
And we seen a perfectly fine blob with a heartbeat!! Such a relief!!
We have another scan 2 weeks from today :happydance:
I'm so in love with our little blob already :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
Omg g3 sooo happy for u and ur little bean in ur scan pic is so perfect!!! so happy and over the moon for u :wohoo: :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->