Starting egg share buddy wanted.

Thank you! I can't stop looking at it!! :cloud9:

Now if only my pregnancy would go as quick as yours! :haha: x

:haha: mine dragged until 12 weeks I just wanted to fast forward the time but it dragged lol I do hope it slows down a bit come 20 weeks tho

Ok now I'm just confused!!!::wacko:
The clinic said I'm 7+5 and my due date is January 5th, I'm trying to do a ticker but every time I put that date in it says 8+2?? Strange :wacko:

Mmm maybe your clinic has mixed the actually date up can u not work out when u would be due if ur shown 7+5 ? Then just wait for more accurate when u get ur dating scan?

Yea I did if I am 7+5 I'd be due jan 9th?? Hmmm will question her on that when I have my next scan in 2 weeks! For now il do the ticker by 5th jan coz thats the date that came up on scan when she did the measurements?? x

Yeah would be best to , it's rather tricky one with u have natural fet I ant sure how u would work that out lol ... Can't wait to see your ticker :dance:

G3mz I'm so so glad your scan went well, youust be relieved now! X
It's so annoying how everyone works your dates out differently, the EPU kept wanting to put me back 5 days too but I was adamant! Also that would of meant I got bfp at equivalent of 2weeks 5days pregnant (5dpo) which is just impossible! In the end the scans ended up going along with mine and the clinics dates. X

Pcct that name is beautiful! We were thinking kyla a while back so we must have similar taste lol. I bet you will have a boy if that's the name your struggling for x

Hope you are more prepared than me lol, I think a trip to primary this weekend is in order to stock up on my hospital stuff. Where do you recommend getting nursing bras from? X

Tryandwish yay to your new home coming!! I bet you can't wait to be in it! Hope you settle in quickly! Sounds like baby korbin is making sure his mummy is awake as much as him x

Oh gmz3 that is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Bet your so happy.
Pcct- will have to look for your scan photo I'm good at nub theory. x

Bumski at first I had lots of boys names picks and didn't bother looking into girls names but now oh has pick girls names I havnt bothered to look for boys :dohh: am so in love with the girls name now and tbh I really hope we get to use it lol

Oh gmz3 that is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Bet your so happy.
Pcct- will have to look for your scan photo I'm good at nub theory. x

I don't think u can even see the nub :( I'll find the page number for u :)

Bumski- I managed to get a few bargins in m&s sale online couple of weeks ago. Got a pack of 2 maternity/nursing bras for £4.80 from £32.50!!!! Little bit big as I really needed 34E only had 36E left in a size close and I thought for £2.40 a bra I will take the chance, plus they have 4hooks at the back- https://www.marksandspencer.com/Pac...al/dp/B003ADMIKY?_encoding=UTF8&mnSBrand=core
Got nighies from there too £5.60 from £19.50, like the fact they have a bit padding on each bust so you can't see my BIG nipples and if I leak a bit breast milk and easy to pull down for feeding. At that price got a size 14 for labouring in and smaller one for after. https://www.marksandspencer.com/Lim.../dp/B00AM6ZOTO?_encoding=UTF8&mnSBrand=coreOh and on a differnet note bought a baby record book it is lush really recommend it- nearly had my sister in tears when I showed her it, based on one of my favorite kids books- https://www.marksandspencer.com/Guess-Much-Love-Baby-Book/dp/B001HX77ZU?_encoding=UTF8&mnSBrand=core
gmz3-My 7wk+ scan was nothing like my dates but 12wk scan was spot on to the very day I thought I conceived so your 12wk scan will probably give you the most accurate date and one they go off.
tryandwish-Good luck on sorting the house. Thought it was being done before babys arrival? Hope all goes smoothly and easily with having a new baby. x

Oh I'm sooooo slow at typing can't keep up with you all!!!! Will look at your scan pic now. x

Thanks hope am going to order one of them books :) the bras looks amazing but sadly out of stock :(

Can't see a nub- thus people guessing girl are just guessing. Your lucky actually coz I'm pretty good at it and your team yellow!!!! have 100% success rate if the nub shot is good. My best friend thought I was talking rubbish when I said she was having a Boy and explained the nub theory. Still was not conviced even when I showed her examples that were identical to her photos. Must have scared her though coz she wanted another girl and booked a private scan at 16wks and I was right- He's here and all boy.

You will LOVE the book :) free store pick up and 20% off at the moment. Some baby record books are rubbish but this one is LUSH :) Got lovely surprise when I picked mine up- HIGHLY recommend.

Wow!! how amazing :) yeah the lady that done our scan was zoomed in loadsss! Would love a boy or girl and am so excited for baby to be here and see what we have :)

Stupid me posted link to bras twice instead of bras then nighties!!!!! Nightie is so much nicer in person.
Be careful at your 20wk scan and your private scan at 20+ coz I knew he was a Boy before she told me!!!!! (so obvious) so many girls wanting to stay team yellow have found out on their 20wk scan without wanting too, boys especially can be- Opps here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have been happy with a boy or a girl- def due to LTTTC. I had severe gender disappointment with my 2nd and 3rd daughter. Think mainly due to my ex husband who only wanted a boy and made me feel awful when I never gave him one. He was soooo bad left hospital basically straight away after I gave birth with my second (could not find out gender at my 18wk scan) and booked me in for an abortion after my 18wk scan with my 3rd (was also my birthday that day!!!!!) He never got his way and main reason why we split when she was 8wks old. Oh I sure do pick them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you are not aloud to find out or ask the sex at your 20 week scan so think they will be smart not to give clear potty shots lol - I have ordered my book and it was the last one :blush:

Hi Girls hope your all well.
Had my 32wk scan yesterday, little man weighs approx 4lb 8oz!!!!!!!!!!! Still in shock. My eldest 2 were 6lb 5oz and my youngest 7lb 7oz and I went over due by nearly 2weeks with all of them!!!!!!!!!!! What would he weigh in 10wks- Oh no!!!! Well was told he could be 8lb 8oz by 40wks if he keeps this up. Was amazing scan looked 3D when she showed me his face- my daughter and I gasped-Spit of his dad. Gutted I never asked for a photo of that angle (was not asked at desk if I wanted one when signed in so thought I could not have one) I asked sonographer at end but by then I only got an ordinary profile pic :(
My pregnancy has changed since monday- uncomfortable and in pain :( guess its coz he's a heavy little one and he is head down and can really feel the pressure (having pain with my condition because of this). Consultant has told me to relax and take it easy but I'm so determined to stay mobile and active I'm taking it too far. Spent 7hrs shopping in metrocentre yest (kids clothes, prom shoes etc) I came home in pain and with swollen feet not to metion my bust ankle :( Not slept a wink so better start taking his advice I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->