Starting new cycle and using CB Fertility Monitor 2 BFP so far in 2 cycles

I've just ordered a CBFM off ebay today. I hope it comes in time...I'm CD1 today!

Hi JenzyKY, Good luck with CBFM and there is plenty of helpful advice on the forum. If your getting a 2nd hand one make sure you clear the data before you start using it as the machine will remember the previous lady cycle.

You have upto CD5 to start using the machine but first cycle of the machine is getting to know you, don't be too concerned if you don't get a peak in the first month.

If you need any guidance we're all here to help. xxx

Hi Laustiredttc,

How did the dye thing go today? xxx

hey jolm thanks for asking hun. It's good news and bad news

i had a lap and hsg

i dont have a r/tube and right ovary is small. I had endo behind the L/ovary but that was removed. Uterus, womb etc.... all fine so thats good. Think if it doesnt happen naturally soon then i will be going down the iui/ivf route? think i will be going back for results and whats to happen next in a month. I'm trying to look on the bright side but still feeling a little low.

thanks for asking hun, how you getting on?

hey jolm thanks for asking hun. It's good news and bad news

i had a lap and hsg

i dont have a r/tube and right ovary is small. I had endo behind the L/ovary but that was removed. Uterus, womb etc.... all fine so thats good. Think if it doesnt happen naturally soon then i will be going down the iui/ivf route? think i will be going back for results and whats to happen next in a month. I'm trying to look on the bright side but still feeling a little low.

thanks for asking hun, how you getting on?

I'm good :hugs:.

If its any help my friend just given birth to twins after conceiving on first go of IVF, hopefully you may conceive naturally whilst waiting i've heard this happens a lot. xxx

im kind of hoping that as well hun. Maybe the dye has cleared the tube and now that the endo has gone we might have a better chance at conceiving naturally, i hope and pray anyway!!! Thank you for sharing hun, it does give me hope :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Am I allowed to join you? I've not used a CBFM before, however, a friend of mine has just offered to lend me hers as she now has a healthy baby girl. We've been trying for a year so far with not even a glimpse of a BFP :(
AF is due on 1st November, hoping it wont come, however, if it does I will be putting my faith in the cbfm.
Good luck ladies xxx

there has been alot of ladies who have gotten their :bfp: with it hun. good luck and sending you lots of :dust:

Hi Mexx, welcome to the group and hopefully it'll work for you.

Sorry for being nosey are you from the UK? as you maybe able to start getting some investigations done if you've not conceived after a year. xx

So I'm CD6 now and I did my first test. It was a high. Is that normal!?!? I used a amazon cheapie OPK and it was nowhere near +.

So I'm CD6 now and I did my first test. It was a high. Is that normal!?!? I used a amazon cheapie OPK and it was nowhere near +.

I got highs from cd7 the first time I used it... Think I got highs up to cd19 when I got a peak :) we were really excited to see the little egg as I wasn't expecting to peak on my first cycle but still sadly no BFP :(

Hi Mexx, welcome to the group and hopefully it'll work for you.

Sorry for being nosey are you from the UK? as you maybe able to start getting some investigations done if you've not conceived after a year. xx

Hi,
Yes I am. We have decided to try with the CBFM for 3 months first and then we are going to go to the doctors to see what they suggest.
Thanks for the info :)
H x

Hi Mexx,

Wishing you the best of luck, I got BFP in cycle 2 of using it although sadly MC but got pregnant again straight away and seems to be going well so far. xxx

Hi ladies,

Can I join too? We have just started ttc and have been leant a CBFM by a friend so have decided we may as well use it! I have to say I'm super excited although appear to be terrible at peeing accurately on a stick! :blush: I guess I'll get lots of practise in the next few months!

x

I pee in a cup then dip it for 15 seconds. That may be easier for you too!

Ok if I join?

Have been off BC since August and TTC since September. Thought I was pregnant after first attempt due to symptoms I had never experienced but got AF. After a failed second attempt we decided to try the CBFM. I'm now on CD6 so POAS this morning. Hoping for success this time around, or next.

Good luck for this month xxx

This month, CBFM asked for a stick on CD9 and it was a High. I don't think CBFM is working well for me as perhaps I have PCOS and the elevated LH levels. Last month my peak was CD12 which I believe is not because the other symptoms, ewcm o-pains etc came on CD18-20.

However I will continue to use until I finish those sticks that I already bought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->