Starting new cycle and using CB Fertility Monitor 2 BFP so far in 2 cycles

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c51e7/]My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone, I could really so with some advice please!!!!? I've been getting highs from cd10 up to and including today cd21. Last month I peaked on cd19. I think my cbfm missed my peak as my chart looks like I ovulated a few days ago an that's when I had the most EWCM (sorry I know that's too much info!!!)... Is it possible for the monitor to miss my peak? I'm worried I might not have ovulated but from the looks of my chart I did.

I woke up today with such a bad sore throat and feel like I'm getting a cold :( I stupidly googled whether getting a cold at 2dpo could be an early symptom and it seems like its quite common but I'm really trying (and failing!!!) to get my hopes up!

Any thoughts or advice would be really appreciated :hugs: thanks guys

Congrats Rachael!!!! H&H 9 months!!! :)

Thanks JoLM i was a bit woried we migh have missed it. Today i got my second peak. Should we bed again tonight or would tomorrow night be better?

Just wondering on average how many high days does everyone get??

I usually bed on both peak days to be on the safe side and every other when I think we're getting close. I'm lucky if I get one high day to give me any notice. Good Luck. xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c51e7/]My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone, I could really so with some advice please!!!!? I've been getting highs from cd10 up to and including today cd21. Last month I peaked on cd19. I think my cbfm missed my peak as my chart looks like I ovulated a few days ago an that's when I had the most EWCM (sorry I know that's too much info!!!)... Is it possible for the monitor to miss my peak? I'm worried I might not have ovulated but from the looks of my chart I did.

I woke up today with such a bad sore throat and feel like I'm getting a cold :( I stupidly googled whether getting a cold at 2dpo could be an early symptom and it seems like its quite common but I'm really trying (and failing!!!) to get my hopes up!

Any thoughts or advice would be really appreciated :hugs: thanks guys

Regretfully i'm unable to read charts but there is possibility th CBFM could miss you peak day another option might be your still to peak. One thing I've found using the CDFM is I don't peak the same time. Bad cold is also very early sign, I had it with my last short pregnancy and so have a lot of my friends. XXX

Hi Mrs Barrowman, if you still have the booklet there is a reset option, which will clear all previous data. As your CD6 you could then reset the M button to day 5 which would then ask for a new stick tomorrow.

Hope this helps. xxx

@JoLM - Hey hun, many thanks, i actually reset it this morning, and made this day 5 even tho its day 7 today. So hopefully it will ask me tomorrow. Im sure it wont mess it up, i do have back up in the form of OPK's and BBT. How are you doing?

Hey guys just a quick one.

Does anyone bed after there peak or just the days of?

Hey guys just a quick one.

Does anyone bed after there peak or just the days of?

Hi squarepants... Last cycle when I got a peak we BDed both day of the peaks but were too exhausted to keep going! I think the ideal would be to BD a couple of days before, both peak days and day after. Good luck!!!! X

Hi everyone,

Not been on in a while, been feeling a bit hopeless about the whole thing up until yesterday.

I THINK I had an implantation bleed last night, only a few drops of dark blood, like at the very end of a period but at 6 dpo I'm hoping that's what it was :) Not due a period until day 31 and I'm on cd 22 right now with no further signs of any bleeding

Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding? Does this sound about right ?

Any help much appreciated xx

Hi Guys

Not been on for a while, i got a BFP last week and had great hopes, but sadly i'm having a miscarriage now. Think i was 4 weeks. So, i've reset the CBFM and will be waiting to see what happens this cycle. No doubt it will be a mess, but at least i can keep an eye on it.

x

Hi Rachael, I'm sorry to hear about your loss and I know how you feel if you need to talk. xx

Good Morning Ladies,

After 6 high's I finally got my peak with egg on CD14, over the moon xx

Hey Ladies,
I don't join in often on this thread but i do keep a watch on it! Just wanted to let you all know that i've just got my BFP from my first month using my CBFM. I had been trying but with irregular periods i never had any idea when i was ovulating so this machine has been worth every last penny...didnt need it for long but I've got my monies worth! I used it with preseed and something worked :) So dont give up hope with it!! xx

@Charlieexoxo - When did you start using your preseed? Im using both CBFM and Preseed this cycle. I started to use it last night, then this morning i got my first peak with egg on my monitor.

Congratulations on the BFP x

@Charlieexoxo - When did you start using your preseed? Im using both CBFM and Preseed this cycle. I started to use it last night, then this morning i got my first peak with egg on my monitor.

Congratulations on the BFP x

Thanks Mrs Barrowman :thumbup:

I only used preseed twice and that was one the day before my peak and on my first peak day. Somehow the magic happened then and i really thought i would have been out but it was clearly meant to be now! And a mix of both of those worked.
I had my last depo shot in Nov 2010 and we've been having sex regularly since it ran out in Jan 2011. My periods are still irregular now and i started to think that i wasn't ovulating or something was wrong which is why i invested in the CBFM and i heard so many great reviews on preseed i thought it wouldnt hurt to try both...never in a millions years thought it'd work first time!

Get :sex: 'ing a good luck, it certainly worked for me and i'd almost given up hope x

Bumped into some mean relatives at my nephew's first birthday party today. Questions like, when is the baby coming? what have you done? Are have you seen a gynae? Didn't you do anything?

I was like, done all of the above plus more! Don't judge me!!!

Sighs....

Family do's can be a nightmare, hubby and I usually get the "when are you going to start trying" when holding a baby. Thankfully my close family members know the situation.

Its been a bit quiet here, how is everyone doing? xxx

hey ladies some good and sad news. i hope all is ok :)

i have my lap/dye test tomorrow and feeling a little nervous about it. I have still been keeping up with the cbfm just so i dont screw it up. Big month next month when i get back in the saddle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->