Starting to test, update :took a frer .

How confusing :(

:hugs:
Yeah it is strange , 2 diff brand of IC are coming up positive for days. Even the 2 ics I took with this frer came up positive. Now I don't know anymore. Ahhh driving myself crazy. Started feeling pregnancy symptoms today too. :confused:](*,):shrug:

i hear more and more about frer being garbage, so there;'s that... you're not out until af comes!

I was about to say the FRER have been complete junk lately. False positives, false negatives, huge indent lines, etc... I don't trust them at all anymore.

Also, June 14th is my birthday!

GL with the other tests

I’ve just gone through your whole thread. I saw progression on ICs for sure! Excitedly kept reading for your FRER. What the?! That’s gotta be a faulty test :dohh:

I was about to say the FRER have been complete junk lately. False positives, false negatives, huge indent lines, etc... I don't trust them at all anymore.

Also, June 14th is my birthday!

GL with the other tests
No wonder they were so cheap . Usually they give me false positives because of bad indents. But not even that on the frer I took. No wonder I always stick to IC instead lol.

I’ve just gone through your whole thread. I saw progression on ICs for sure! Excitedly kept reading for your FRER. What the?! That’s gotta be a faulty test :dohh:
I'm hoping it is now I'm bugging to test again but have to wait a while =/ I thought for sure there would be some sort of line faint or not.

Ok well I just saw a girl posted this about her tests today (on different site) .

Maybe I got a bad batch of frer. So hope it's just bad tests.
Screenshot_20191003-130640.jpg

Second frer . Going to take another IC before bed. Leave the other 2 frer for tomorrow morning. =<

20191003_161309.jpg
20191003_161359.jpg

Not sure why pics are sideways let's try this again ..y'all see the line on this test ?? Omg come on baby want a nice bfp for my bday in the morning!! Also a healthy pregnancy ♡
PicsArt_10-03-04.36.24.jpg

I can def see something on the Frer! Just read whole thread and saw good progression on the ICs too. Hope the morning yeilds a better test for you!!

I can def see something on the Frer! Just read whole thread and saw good progression on the ICs too. Hope the morning yeilds a better test for you!!
I know its a long thread sorry .Thank you.. phew happy you see it too. FX morning tests look better .

Feeling really crappy tonight. Bloated, upset stomach ,having pinching feeling . If I don't fall asleep soon I'm going to test 1 last time with another IC for the night. It's almost 10pm. Yawns.

Yep, see a line on that FRER! I always tested with IC's and Walmart cheapies because they gave me better lines than the FRER. Will do the same if DH agrees to give me one last baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->