Starting to test, update :took a frer .

I'm thinking it's a cp. I'm such a crying mess this morning. Was nice to think this might have been it but guessing it's not =/ .happy 38th bday to me. Sighs.
20191004_075105.jpg 20191004_075121.jpg

Wth not sure why pics are sideways anyways fmu
Same pics as above not sideways
PicsArt_10-04-08.07.59.jpg

I don't get it..same frer as before took strips with same sample after and they are still positive . Wish we could do our own blood work at home.

PicsArt_10-04-08.49.30.jpg PicsArt_10-04-08.53.30.jpg

How many dpo are you today, I see a line on the frer and ic xxx

Dipped 2 more strips in the same sample fmu. Both ICs have lines. PicsArt_10-04-10.24.57.jpg PicsArt_10-04-10.18.51.jpg

------------And this pic is all them together after-------------- PicsArt_10-04-10.15.15.jpg

Definitely see it on the ics and possible faint line on the FRER when I zoom in

Is there any way to get a different brand? I would think that the IC's would be getting a bit darker by now. They might be crap tests that don't have enough dye.

Remember that hcg can take around 48 hrs to double which is why they often recommend you wait 2 days between testing in order to see if there is any change. If you are 11dpo then it’s still quite early, if you implanted around 8/9dpo or so then your hcg might still be too low to show clearer lines. Frer has not had the best reputation recently. I can’t imagine so many different ic’s are all wrong. Hoping you get clarity soon! Try and enjoy your birthday

Remember that hcg can take around 48 hrs to double which is why they often recommend you wait 2 days between testing in order to see if there is any change. If you are 11dpo then it’s still quite early, if you implanted around 8/9dpo or so then your hcg might still be too low to show clearer lines. Frer has not had the best reputation recently. I can’t imagine so many different ic’s are all wrong. Hoping you get clarity soon! Try and enjoy your birthday
Thank you , your kind words eased my mind a bit.

Last test till maybe later tonight. Idk might wait till tomorrow. Just enjoy the day.
PicsArt_10-04-11.57.40.jpg

You’re never too sure until the 2 weeks are over.. so keep testing every 2-3 days and keep us posted :) I see a line on all the pictures! If you’re 11dpo, it’s still very early to get Hcg hikes... wait until your period date

And happy birthday

I see lines on all the tests Hun. My frer lines we barely visable at 9/10 dpo and didn't progress after I had my first faint line for 48hours. Praying you get a clear bfp on them because the ics look good xx and happy birthday xxxx

My FRER was really faint wiry DS3 at 11dpo. If I had tested earlier I probably wouldn't have seen a line at all. Good luck

Af due tomorrow my fmu frer.
Original pic
PicsArt_10-05-10.41.38.jpg
Tweaked pic I did.
PicsArt_10-05-10.42.23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.