• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stash pics!

That is a great set,and price, I bought them all individually last Christmas, as well as 2 more bad guys and April and splinter. I was done as well but couldn't help myself when I saw them.
Ds3 still loves them and ds4 does too now

Morgan is ninja turtle mad! i want to get him the mega mutant leo. I've got my fingers crossed for another argos three for two then i can get that, the scooby lego and the half shell heros playset :') The thing i HATE about ninja turtles is that once you buy one you feel obliged to buy all the turtles, then all the additional characters and the playset and the cars etc and that's just for one 'type' There's so many different versions and there not cheap!
I'm not far off done for him tbh just need the ninja turtle bits, at least one more scooby lego and some playdoh which every time i try to order is out of stock grr.

Part of Paiges presents (she's 5) the castle I bought of a friend its brand new but out the box, which she won't care about but I'm pretty undecided weather to save it for Xmas or not xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 31
Part of Isabella's she will be 21 months, she also has the happy land fairy boot, castle, gypsy caravan, toadstool house x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 21
Part of Jamie's (sorry they are all in separate posts it's the only way it will post)
I also have a pic of Chloe's but to large of a file, the 2 eldest both have a iPad mini each , Keiron really wants the iPhone 5 for xmas and Chloe whom never asks for anything wants a ps4 lol

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 31
She has a Samsung Galaxy 4 tab too but I can't remember where I've put it :/ can't wait for my love2shop vouchers to come so I can finish her off.https://i58.tinypic.com/2rqy4x5.jpg

Where are the large frozen dolls from please? x x

Morgan is ninja turtle mad! i want to get him the mega mutant leo. I've got my fingers crossed for another argos three for two then i can get that, the scooby lego and the half shell heros playset :') The thing i HATE about ninja turtles is that once you buy one you feel obliged to buy all the turtles, then all the additional characters and the playset and the cars etc and that's just for one 'type' There's so many different versions and there not cheap!
I'm not far off done for him tbh just need the ninja turtle bits, at least one more scooby lego and some playdoh which every time i try to order is out of stock grr.

I know what you mean, you can't just have 1 turtle! We have a set of bigger ones and a van thing and bike and splinter and shredder that Ds2 bought for £6 at a bootsale a good few years back. I'm not buying any bigger ones now and will stick with the half shell heroes.

I know what you mean, you can't just have 1 turtle! We have a set of bigger ones and a van thing and bike and splinter and shredder that Ds2 bought for £6 at a bootsale a good few years back. I'm not buying any bigger ones now and will stick with the half shell heroes.

yeah i'm gonna get the half shell ones plus i think there cuter :haha: I did get him a couple of the battle shell sets and a head dropping Raphael. I wanted to get him the talking one but at £30 each there was no chance :')

The half shell heros with veichles are half price in tesco atm. I managed to get leo/raph/mikey for £7.50 each instead of £15. Now to hunt down donnie!!

Ooo thanks, I've got Leo and mikey (one for 15 one for 10) but was waiting for the other 2 to come down as I saw them for 10 each on amazon a few days before buying. No more money till Tuesday now though so fingers crossed I can get them

While Rio was at nursery I quickly got his presents out to see where I'm at. Sorry for the terrible quality photo, I tried to space them out so that all of the presents are visible but it was hard!

Not in the photo is his main present (kitchen) which will be put up ready before the big day! Along with the accessories and wooden food etc. His superhero outfits, jcb ride on, muddy puddles peppa and George teddies which haven't arrived yet and switch n go dino which is at my mums house.

What I have left to get is a hot wheels car garage, some packs of hot wheels cars to go with it, peppa pig wobbly car, and some pots of play doh.
Does this look ok? Any obvious things missing that a 2.5 year old might like? I feel like his stash will be so small when piled up this year compared to other years but I know family members are getting lots too and I already have no room!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7glrveoi.jpeg

Thats heaps! he wont remember what he gets the other years im sure. He will be a lucky little boy :):)

While Rio was at nursery I quickly got his presents out to see where I'm at. Sorry for the terrible quality photo, I tried to space them out so that all of the presents are visible but it was hard!

Not in the photo is his main present (kitchen) which will be put up ready before the big day! Along with the accessories and wooden food etc. His superhero outfits, jcb ride on, muddy puddles peppa and George teddies which haven't arrived yet and switch n go dino which is at my mums house.

What I have left to get is a hot wheels car garage, some packs of hot wheels cars to go with it, peppa pig wobbly car, and some pots of play doh.
Does this look ok? Any obvious things missing that a 2.5 year old might like? I feel like his stash will be so small when piled up this year compared to other years but I know family members are getting lots too and I already have no room!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7glrveoi.jpeg
Looks fab! My parents always spend far too much on DS and last year we had bought loads too so it just got silly. We are consciously cutting back this year as he has so many toys that he already enjoys playing with and were expecting baby #2 christmas week so will have to spread the cash between both kiddies going forward. I agree with pp they dont remember half the stuff they get when they have stacks

Looks great! What's in the Mickey Mouse box at the back?

Looks great! What's in the Mickey Mouse box at the back?

It has 6 mini books in, 3 sound books, a large story book, hardback activity book, a mickey teddy, a magnifying glass and some other big sound book I think. Basically loads of books lol. It was reduced to £15 at asda. X

Looks lovely! I got the Peppa Pig weebles car from Argos in the 3 for 2, it looks good! We also have the wobbly train too, it was just over a tenner on Amazon in June (his birthday) and you can get additional special Peppa carriages as well to go with it. :flower:

We've basically finished for our nephews and neices, just need to order a top for older nephew and get a new look voucher for older niece..but heres the stash pics for the rest.

For the boys:
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20151010_195727_zpszjkvi3ps.jpg

For the girls:
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20151010_195912_zpsgyqxestd.jpg
the peppa pig music set is for our youngest niece's birthday next month. The perfect man is a joke present for my sister.
We also bought 12 selection boxes lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"