Stash Pics

I haven't been able to get all mine out either.... usually love looking at my stashes!

I'm still waiting on a couple of deliveries too so wouldn't be able to get it all together until the end of this week and that's just not enough time to wrap :haha:

Fab stashes!

Those Slither IO toys keep catching my eye!

Stocking filler stash. Just missing socks for Harvey.
Think I’m pretty much done for stocking fillers. I did buy a Disney infinity figure each and a digipenguin However they arnt gonna fit so will just wrap those up with the main pile.

60A848CC-F84C-46A1-8B02-88B3EF7AA014.jpeg 0F18A286-4539-4AB5-BA40-D678CA7EFD94.jpeg

I haven't been able to get all mine out either.... usually love looking at my stashes!

Same here . I really need to get it all out to see what they have and how much it looks lol! I don’t want present overload like last year !

Same here . I really need to get it all out to see what they have and how much it looks lol! I don’t want present overload like last year !
Ha ha I've got way more than I realised. I thought I had cut back (although most of it is smaller stuff)

Took advantage of some child free time to sort out their santa stocking presents

For DS1:
F3B9F4B8-8495-4431-B859-750F822556B7.jpeg
For DS2
2B76600C-76FB-4E1C-AC5D-01214F004D24.jpeg

Was just sorting out our stash and was going to take a pic....then remembered dd2 loves looking at photos on my phone so best not. Ha ha

Will be posting a photo on Monday night when 'Santa has been'
X

Was just sorting out our stash and was going to take a pic....then remembered dd2 loves looking at photos on my phone so best not. Ha ha

Will be posting a photo on Monday night when 'Santa has been'
X

I almost did a wrapping pic last night then decided against it for the same reason! Rio is such a snoop. I caught him on here the other day from my browser history reading about breastfeeding! :haha:

Hahahah I took a pic of the girls stashes the other day . Sent it to DH and had to delete the pics as my girls use my iPad , they look at the pics on there ! This is were icloud is not cool !!

Finally done for Harvey
The wiggle car is at his grandparents as I couldn’t get it together myself haha but it’s the same as on the pic. 2EFAE727-DCBE-4620-AB0F-E8929A21C25D.jpegEDA1E8CB-7413-4A74-8586-39A2584F5CED.jpeg

I almost did a wrapping pic last night then decided against it for the same reason! Rio is such a snoop. I caught him on here the other day from my browser history reading about breastfeeding! :haha:

Ha ha at home at least he is exploring different reading material :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->