Stash Pics

c1403

Reaction score
Let's see your stash Pics.

Today I actually opened the parcels that have been delivered over the last two weeks (should have opened them before but I just kept putting it away before DH saw).

Now it's all unpacked and put in bags it doesn't look much at all!!!

I still have a couple of boxes at my mum's and a box in DH wardrobe.

IMG_20181104_154000776.jpg

I've been waiting for this thread!

I'll get mine out Thursday daytime when both girls are at school; too risky on a night time. I have them "hidden" (on top of my wardrobe) in boxes and huge parcel bags, then downstairs in the storage cupboard as OH cleared it today.

I've been waiting for this thread!

I'll get mine out Thursday daytime when both girls are at school; too risky on a night time. I have them "hidden" (on top of my wardrobe) in boxes and huge parcel bags, then downstairs in the storage cupboard as OH cleared it today.

It had got so difficult to hide now they're older. Thinking I may need to use bin bags as DD can read the name on the bag (ie Smyth's toy superstore)!

I'm going to get my stash out tomorrow. Was hoping to do it the last two weekends but girls never went to their dads and don't want to risk it when they are in bed. I have everything in my cupboard under the stairs. Its almost completely full, but so far I have managed to get everything in the one place

FB_IMG_1541357981902.jpg FB_IMG_1541357981902.jpg

I've added two playskool transformers bits since then. FB_IMG_1541357984906.jpg

I was literally just thinking that we need a stash pics thread! I have been trying to hold off and wait for the last of my deliveries to come but seeing as some of them are pre-orders and one wont actually be until December I might just give in and do some. I need DH to get DS3 out of the way though as I don't want him walking in on it all haha

Great thread - love looking at these photos.

Was going to get mine out tomorrow as well to see what I’ve actually got so will try and post then

It had got so difficult to hide now they're older. Thinking I may need to use bin bags as DD can read the name on the bag (ie Smyth's toy superstore)!

Reason why I’ve put all mine in bin bags DD1 was sounding out the letters and then saying the store too. Luckily it’s DD2s birthday soon so I told her they are birthday surprises lol

Great stash’s too !

Yay I will post mine tomorrow during DD naptime :happydance:

My eldest found my lists (Id left notebook on the table, usually keep it on the top shelf) and she was reading off the things I'd bought her!! Luckily she only read about 3 before I realised and I just told her it was ideas for her birthday in Januray... She seemed to buy it but we shall see

Here are my stashes. Missing are dd2&3s scooters.
I feel like it isnt alot... But will get them more little bits and bobs for their stockings and no doubt will buy more, but even if I don't, Im happy that this is enough as they get hundreds from my family and santa comes to their dads too.
The big bundle on the floor is the stocking bits I have so far, will definitely get more as I usually do that closer to the time.

Screenshot_20181105-105348.jpg Screenshot_20181105-105409.jpg Screenshot_20181105-105354.jpg Screenshot_20181105-105401.jpg

Favourite thread!!
I got mine out today. I feel a bit meh about it. I thought they’d got more. I don’t plan on getting much more, Rio a few switch games and his smuggle advent calendar and Niko a toot toot set and some Winnie the Pooh skittles, so their piles will be considerably smaller than previous years.

Niko’s on the left and Rio’s on the right.

Those are fab stashes ladies !! Your children will be delighted !

These stashes are great! I'm so envious.

Regardless of amounts, their faces will be priceless on Christmas morning and they won't care how much stuff they have, they will just be grateful :)

Dolls house is super heavy so not bothered pulling that out, plus it's in a brown box.

DD1
45596952_2277058175873808_1603024185917964288_n.jpg

DD2
45663319_2080647982245865_6319540361651814400_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh