Stash pics?

I need to do a stash pic but just finding the time to get everything out. I have stuff all over the house. Usually I’m not as organised by now! By the time I have the amount I do I usually already have my tree up which frees up space in the cupboard.

Ooo keep the stash pics coming !!

I’m excited for my deliveries tomorrow and Sunday hopefully!!

Now to find some storage space !! My house is packed to the rafters haha , charity shop will be made up when I have a clear out !

I currently just have a big pile of boxes in the bedroom that I'm praying no one asks about haha

I currently just have a big pile of boxes in the bedroom that I'm praying no one asks about haha
Haha I’ve got a box with their Xbox in that cane today (thankfully inside an additional plain brown box as I was worried it would just be the Xbox! It was due to come through the week so I thought great they will be at school but it came today I only ordered it yesterday!) but hiding it will bring more attention so I’m just hoping no one goes near it! I’ve hid it near the recycling haha!

I can't send any stash pics because I haven't got a stash still super stuck on ideas

Great buys and wrapping ! I am so not jealous of your storage space haha

Haha I’ve got a box with their Xbox in that cane today (thankfully inside an additional plain brown box as I was worried it would just be the Xbox! It was due to come through the week so I thought great they will be at school but it came today I only ordered it yesterday!) but hiding it will bring more attention so I’m just hoping no one goes near it! I’ve hid it near the recycling haha!
Sometimes that's the best way. So far I've got away with it when a parcel has arrived when they are around, if they've asked ive just gone "it *might* be for someone's birthday" but ds2s is Tuesday and ds4s is Thursday then thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->