Stash pics?

There are 5 of them so even a little each looks a lot together. Plus there's DHs presents in there too. I think the fact its in several photos makes it seem more as well.

I got caught by DDs today taking my deliveries in ! They came running down the stairs ! Told them it was for a neighbour , the box it all came in is huge ,
I don’t know where I am going to store it . Time for a good old clear out on Monday

Sometimes that's the best way. So far I've got away with it when a parcel has arrived when they are around, if they've asked ive just gone "it *might* be for someone's birthday" but ds2s is Tuesday and ds4s is Thursday then thats it.
Well no one suspected anything thankfully haha!
Oh no after that you’ll have to think of something else.

I have no pics yet as everything gets shoved up in the loft as soon as it arrives lol but loving seeing all the pics on here! :)

I got caught by DDs today taking my deliveries in ! They came running down the stairs ! Told them it was for a neighbour , the box it all came in is huge ,
I don’t know where I am going to store it . Time for a good old clear out on Monday

Oh no! Hopefully you can find a good hiding place!

This is what I have so far. I also picked up another five nights at freddys character today and a transformers megatron (turns into a tank)

FB_IMG_1602537689642.jpg

Great buys and wrapping ! I am so not jealous of your storage space haha
Thanks, it’s actually a toy cupboard but the kids don’t tend to look in there now it’s got wrapped stuff in lol

DS - god he’s so easy to buy for hence he’s got more upto now!

DDs are seriously lacking but I’m leaving them until after Halloween when they have more of an idea what they want especially DD1

5F49FC48-C5C0-4054-A4B5-31C2A2FCC195.jpeg DS D8683EB5-3593-490D-8377-EABF22E288A8.jpeg DD2 11BDC42F-5C35-4269-B0F0-92E5F017EBF0.jpeg DD1

Awww that doll is so cute !!

Where did you get it ?! I’m sure I’ve seen them but I just cannot remember where ?!

My son has asked for the megladon monster thing x
I don't think Alex has even seen it in the catalogue or anything but I seen it when I was looking in the Argos sale a few weeks back and thought he'd like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->