Stash pics

I feel like it’s much less than they usually have to open but they really don’t need anything else we already have so much junk!
stockings will be scaled back too as we have much smaller stockings now!

I’m sure the kids won’t event notice and will love everything they get it’s just us parents that worry

I’m sure the kids won’t event notice and will love everything they get it’s just us parents that worry
Totally agree with this !
Your boys will be made up with their gifts ! DD1 got a laptop earlier this year and she loves it !

We are scaling back too ! Really trying to buy what they want as opposed to all fiddly bits and bobs ! They have massive stockings too , we don’t fill them either , was looking at new ones but I love them haha x

Totally agree with this !
Your boys will be made up with their gifts ! DD1 got a laptop earlier this year and she loves it !

We are scaling back too ! Really trying to buy what they want as opposed to all fiddly bits and bobs ! They have massive stockings too , we don’t fill them either , was looking at new ones but I love them haha x

he does really need the laptop now he’s at secondary school as he gets loads of homework bless him.
trying to just get a few bits for the stocking that will be used rather than tat that fills up the drawers and doesn’t get used.

My stash so far !
The Frozen sets are for DD2s birthday and the Ukulele for Xmas . They also have a surprise ball each for their stockings. Not started on DSs stocking yet !

16FE82FD-7F59-4BB4-A36B-DF9803B0FE63.jpeg 4E67BB1C-9322-4052-97A7-C206F6F710FB.jpeg 6510173B-7257-4D73-8D0F-E66792805637.jpeg E0EB92C8-938F-499C-B331-6C012F5B6842.jpeg

Great stash! Those Christmas books from home bargains are such a good price!

Great stashes everyone, I haven’t got much for mine yet but am like a lot of you and scaling way back as we have traveled a lot this year and are spending the winter close to NY so the kids main gift is going to NYC for a couple of nights and seeing the big Christmas tree etc

Great stashes everyone, I haven’t got much for mine yet but am like a lot of you and scaling way back as we have traveled a lot this year and are spending the winter close to NY so the kids main gift is going to NYC for a couple of nights and seeing the big Christmas tree etc

New York at Christmas time sounds amazing! I’m sure they will love that!

They are ! I am going to get my friend to put their names on them too x

aw that will be lovely!

Ohh so jealous ! It will be amazing !

That will be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->