status' you can't put on fb

I fucking hate you, you are the shittiest person ever, he is MY child I know what's best if I don't want your delinquent child holding and messing with my child that means he doesn't. not, let him do whatever the fuck he wants whenever I'm not looking and talk shit on me for it. You will get what's coming to you and I hope it was worth it. :flow:

:hugs:

hummm...me too. though hollie is due up in a moment and i have no idea what to do her for dinner....grrrrr

I wish someone made a fuss for my birthday, I had no presents from OH or Ava because we are skint, and they are both sleeping :(

So pissed off at you right now! First off I don't even want to be going to your family's cookout! They are all stoners and alcholics, but I'm doing it for you! You should have atleast told me that your brothers car didn't have a middle seat! If I knew that I would of had my parents drive me and jayden there! I don't trust the carseat when its not in the middle! And you should of not aloud your brother to smoke a fucking ciggarette RIGHT before you put your daughter in the car! Fucking use your brain! ALSO I said don't have the music playing loud, but instead you play music that cusses everyother word and won't turn it down! Fuck you I am so pissed right now!

Apparently "All you care about is Brayden and yourself and school" is supposed to be a terrible insult :coffee:

You do my head in. How is it that you always end up being what I want? Why cant you be what I need too.

So stressed out these last couple of days. Everything that could of gone wrong so far has. Don't pretend you try & help me out either. I have had you sussed from day 1 and i will never like you

NOW i'm pissed off. You've been leading me on for days saying the reason comcast wouldnt let me rent the movie I GAVE you the money for because you owed them money for the bill but really you've set a block on it. You're a piece of work.

STOP JUST STOP stop trying to copy every single freaking thing I do!!! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->