status' you can't put on fb

You never know. Like the other week when Tori was covered in splotches, they never called me back. Or when she was running 102.0°F (38.8°C) fever, they never called me back. Usually with OB/GYN though they're pretty good at calling you back... Still, I just want to schedule a damn appointment and be seen to make sure my idiotic IUD hasn't gone through my fucking uterus, something's wrong or... I'm pregnant. And IF I am pregnant... That is so, so dangerous with an IUD... :nope: :cry:

Keep pestering them hun if they dont call you back. hopefully you can get seen ASAP. x

Everything is fine. :thumbup: Apparently it's "normal" but damn, she was a bitch. :growlmad:

I want another baby.

Me too! Sometimes I wish I would accidentally get pregnant even though it would be soooo bad if I got pregnant right now having no money, no room for a baby, etc. I need to win the damn lottery.

You don't have any excuse for not having a job. You have a car, you're almost 19, you don't go to school, you don't take care of a child 24/7. You COULD have a job if maybe you could pass a drug test perhaps? Or never lost the job you had because you never showed up? Don't lecture me about not having a job at 17, full time student, full time mom, with no car. Asshole. Bitch. Go fuck yourselves. :flow:

I wish you would get your act together and act like an actual daughter to your daughter. There are things called toys to give to her and not your student broken guitar.

Relationships are for two people. some bitches dont know how to count.

Leah, how did court go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->