status' you can't put on fb

Melissa, it went pretty good. Alot of things were discussed between the attorney becasue of how things are going on between FOB and I.
Skype me or FB me next time your on and I will tell you full details

I'm about THROUGH with you and putting yourself over our daughter. A crib mattress for the crib at your place is more important than getting another tv and ps3!!! You need to GROW UP.

I want another baby.

Me too! Sometimes I wish I would accidentally get pregnant even though it would be soooo bad if I got pregnant right now having no money, no room for a baby, etc. I need to win the damn lottery.

And have a boyfriend, and a place of your own, etc etc.... I get that you're broody but chilllllllll, you're in the least ideal situation right now. You have your whole life to have more kids!

I want another baby.

Me too! Sometimes I wish I would accidentally get pregnant even though it would be soooo bad if I got pregnant right now having no money, no room for a baby, etc. I need to win the damn lottery.

And have a boyfriend, and a place of your own, etc etc.... I get that you're broody but chilllllllll, you're in the least ideal situation right now. You have your whole life to have more kids!

I always think that. Like yes, we all feel broody for time to time because we miss the newborn stage, want a baby that doesn't roll away when we try to change their nappy etc. But sometimes you just have to remember that your baby is still a baby and even if you had another one you'd still get broody again. Think of how much you've struggled with Jayden, it wouldn't be fair to make it even harder on yourself and her, and another baby.

I want another baby.

I was thinking that

It would be nice if I could sit down without tugging at my fat stomach wishing I cut just cut it all off :cry:

Warning- may trigger ED sufferers

I want another baby.

I have stated many times before that I wouldn't be trying until I was in a stable relationship and out on my own. I mean I can't even accidentally get pregnant because I'm not even having sex. It's just because I know I CAN'T have another baby anytime soon it makes me want another even more, I have always wanted my kids close in age and it hurts me to know that it will most likely be at least 5 years until I have another. So I don't need to "chilllllll" all I'm doing is agreeing with people that I want another baby. It's not like I'm actually considering getting pregnant anytime soon. You girls are acting like I'm actually TTC right now which I am not even close to doing.

I want another baby.

I have stated many times before that I wouldn't be trying until I was in a stable relationship and out on my own. I mean I can't even accidentally get pregnant because I'm not even having sex. It's just because I know I CAN'T have another baby anytime soon it makes me want another even more, I have always wanted my kids close in age and it hurts me to know that it will most likely be at least 5 years until I have another. So I don't need to "chilllllll" all I'm doing is agreeing with people that I want another baby. It's not like I'm actually considering getting pregnant anytime soon. You girls are acting like I'm actually TTC right now which I am not even close to doing.

No I know you're not, but you've stated in a few threads now that you'd be thrilled if you got 'accidentally' pregnant which is not exactly a good thing, makes it sound like you wanna tweak a few things to make it not quite 'accidental'. And I do think you need to chill, cos if you obsess about it IRL as much as you do over the forum you will drive yourself crazy sooner or later

Anna's right - I was so desperate to have a baby, but I just can't right now. It got to the point where I was crying about it quite often, and then my SIL got pregnant again and I felt so angry, and I stopped and thought, that's not the right way to be feeling when someone you care about announces they're pregnant. It wasn't healthy. I'm trying to make my peace with it, and I still go through really sad phases, but it's stupid because I will have another baby, one day!
It's very easy to get caught up in, that's all! I'd hate other people to feel like I did...

I want another baby.

No I know you're not, but you've stated in a few threads now that you'd be thrilled if you got 'accidentally' pregnant which is not exactly a good thing, makes it sound like you wanna tweak a few things to make it not quite 'accidental'. And I do think you need to chill, cos if you obsess about it IRL as much as you do over the forum you will drive yourself crazy sooner or later

Well I'm deffintally not going to tweak anything to make it happen. I am not even having sex with anyone and I don't plan to have sex with anyone for a long time! I won't be having sex until I am in a relationship which will be a long time from now so I know there is no way of me even accidentally getting pregnant. And I don't really obsess over it. I mean I get alittle sad when someone announces they are pregnant, but I get over it within a few minutes. I think it may just seem like I obsess over it because there was been quite a few thrads about wanting another lately and I comment on all of them.

WOW who the fuck are you!? Someone a year older than me posted pictures of a positive pregnancy test and an ultrasound then one that said she'd miscarried. Then this girl who also is single teen mom commented on it and was like 'oh well it's probably for the best you are too young and I don't think you would've been a good Mom at all' WTF :growlmad:

WOW who the fuck are you!? Someone a year older than me posted pictures of a positive pregnancy test and an ultrasound then one that said she'd miscarried. Then this girl who also is single teen mom commented on it and was like 'oh well it's probably for the best you are too young and I don't think you would've been a good Mom at all' WTF :growlmad:

That's awful but when I MC at 18 I got a lot of:
'Awww its probably for the best'
'You were too young anyway'
'God does these things for a reason'
'at least you can concentrate on university now'
:dohh::dohh:
People just try to make it better but actually make you worse the nicest thing you can say is sorry and that's all.

I have my own apartment and finally OH and I are financially stable and we thought about ttc next year but I think Im going to put that on hold seeing as school is not going so well and I want to find a job to have more extra cash. Maybe in 3 years from now when and if I finish school I'm determine that if I flunk out right now to enroll again until I graduate :D

SOOO sick and I hate this 'settling in' at the creche when I'm sick

That's awful but when I MC at 18 I got a lot of:
'Awww its probably for the best'
'You were too young anyway'
'God does these things for a reason'
'at least you can concentrate on university now'
:dohh::dohh:
People just try to make it better but actually make you worse the nicest thing you can say is sorry and that's all.

That's awful!!
I've had that. Saying it's 'for the best' 'your too young' (coming from my mum who started her family at 16, and had 3 by the time she was 19) 'you can have a baby when your older' and soo much more. They never understand :nope:

Listening to Billy Talent... Haven't listened to my old 'rock' stuff for aaaages. I now realise why I spent my shitty depressive teenage years listening to it... I'm being able to really get out how I feel now and think it through properly! Must do this more often...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->