status' you can't put on fb

I have my own apartment and finally OH and I are financially stable and we thought about ttc next year but I think Im going to put that on hold seeing as school is not going so well and I want to find a job to have more extra cash. Maybe in 3 years from now when and if I finish school I'm determine that if I flunk out right now to enroll again until I graduate :D

Good for you! Show everyone what teen mums are capable of :D

STOP telling me you miss me and love me :wacko: If you really did you wouldn't have ended our relationship the way you did almost FIVE YEARS AGO!

Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!

We just had an earthquake and I almost shit myself.

:shock: :hugs:
I've never had an earthquake but that reminds me of when I lived in Illinois and had tornados... :nope:

How do you pronounce Illinois? :dohh:

And :hugs: for eeeveryone xx

I just feel bad 'cause I didn't know what to do, well I did but I was in shock like since when are there earthquakes in Pennsylvania. :huh:
Making 2012 seem true!

I just feel bad 'cause I didn't know what to do, well I did but I was in shock like since when are there earthquakes in Pennsylvania. :huh:
Making 2012 seem true!

Dont say that! I want to be able to see my kids grow up! I not ready to die!

And I know how you feel, like seriously since when does Maryland have earthquakes! I was scared shitless!

We had a tornado in Ireland this year that raised my suspicions of 2012 but I don't believe in it. However if it is true I'm glad we'll all go together

I just love how you have 'no money' when it comes to your son or the £400 you owe me, yet you have somehow acquired a Leeds Fest ticket. Twat.

I also love how Noah 'met' his half-sister today because her psychotic bitch of a mother decided to bring her to the same thing me and Noah were at. We left. :thumbup:

If one more person comments on the food I give Oliver I will go insane.

I just love how you have 'no money' when it comes to your son or the £400 you owe me, yet you have somehow acquired a Leeds Fest ticket. Twat.

I just put a similar thing on FB! FOB can't afford to pay a single fucking penny towards his son, but can somehow afford to go away drinking for the weekend!
Load of wankers... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->