• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

You think you have won?? Think again sweetheart!! I'm happier then ever and no one and i mean NO ONE is bringing me down!!

I hate some girls
Leave the nice girls out of it
Silly Bitch!

Please fuck off and leave my family alone. You hated me in college and told my OH that I was a whore so why try and be friends with me now?

Omg karma is a bitch huh? hahahahaha. I am happy that you will be losing a check you didn't deserve starting in January. I hope that lady tells you everything she told us. No one thinks you did the right thing, THAT'S why your family didn't want to see you on Thanksgiving.

Last time I checked I was Ava's mother, so DO NOT tell me what I should do.

I think people should tell who their comments are aimed at and why, because this is confusing.

I think people should tell who their comments are aimed at and why, because this is confusing.

:haha: Good idea :p

To one of my teachers. I'm behind on my work because her explanations are crap. And her written comments look like blooming hieroglyphics :dohh: But she keeps moaning, and I think 'piss off' because I've told her again and again that I'm stuck, to no avail. So she can do one :haha:

I'm ok thanks :) Better than yesterday :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"