• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Listen here girly. Keep running your mouth about me go ahead. Grow up and say it to my face!! I'm a big girl I think I can handle you telling me that I was wrong and I should have chose you. blah blah blah.

Stop telling me what I should do, you are NOT my mother, nor Avas'!

I'm so glad I wasn't there for that day. Dodged a bullet! lol.

I don't want anything to do with you mom. Maybe if you didn't make such terrible decisions these past few years, it would be different, but no; you choose the shit boyfriend, booze, and bars. Azia and Leela will not be around you in this state, and that is why I moved to another country with dad. The only reason I will ever return to your house is to visit Grandma Joyce, as she has always been so good to me and Azia, and will be to Leela.

Can you please doubt me a little more? Sweetie I'm getting a better paying job than you at 18 than you do at almost 40. 10 years until I move out? LOL, I'd rather die; I am moving out after graduation. When you're proved wrong and look like a complete dumbass I will laugh in your face. My life will be better than yours ever will be.

What do you have to say to me now? Lost for words?? I think so sweet heart :)

Some girls are just so damn immature trying to act all hard. (my baby is not here yet but figured i would put my status too:thumbup: lol)

glad you give a toss about safety!!!! you've only known him for two weeks how can you leave him alone with your baby and 2 year old for a weekend because you want to go out :wacko::wacko:

cannot believe you would leave your week old baby with someone else so you can go out with your bf :nope: some people do not deserve to have children

three whole months sarah :shock: jk i am too, i was as soon as i split up with FOB :/

I wqas majorrrrly broody before hand then i got over it and now its coming over me again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->