• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Omfg is it really nesasery to bitch about other people on FB I dont care who started it or what got said by all means stand up for your self and your friends but if it didn't start on FB why end it there your calling them immature you put it on your status for the world to see be the bigger person and ignore them.

Sorry girls really needed to get that off my cheast and no way I'll put it on FB coz I would be as bad as the person/people this is about

:rofl:

I should've put this on the Confessions thread today when it got ugly :haha:

I feel like i'm losing contact with everyone.
My uni work is shit, and i'm probably going to fail.

Student finance fuck off i hate you.

Do your kids sometimes annoy you? Or does that make me look like a bitch mother :blush: :cry:

Connor actually does my head in sometimes :sad1: I feel mean, but seriously, when he has his bratty moments...

THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Tbh its Max thats the 'worst' he's quite the drama queen, and loud and very very impatient lol, he's really boisterous too, he's lovely but he can switch in a minute and will just SCREAM x

even though you were an absolute disgusting human being with me, it hurts to find out you're meeting someone else /:

why are some girls such backstabbers? :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->