• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

what kind of dad do you have to ask them to come see LO :cry:

:hugs: I used to have this problem with my OH but he has shaped up so much as I threatened to leave him and now he is always asking for us to come over or he comes over. Hope things turn up for you and he shapes up hun you both dont deserve that.

:hugs: I used to have this problem with my OH but he has shaped up so much as I threatened to leave him and now he is always asking for us to come over or he comes over. Hope things turn up for you and he shapes up hun you both dont deserve that.

Thankyou:hugs: Its so upsetting because i have to practically beg him to come see us :cry: if i threatened to leave him he wouldnt stop me..:nope:x

I'd be really happy if you would sweep me off my feet :flower:

Thankyou:hugs: Its so upsetting because i have to practically beg him to come see us :cry: if i threatened to leave him he wouldnt stop me..:nope:x

Don't take this the wrong way, i dont mean it nasty :hugs: but if this 'man' cant even come and see you two is he really the man you wanna TTC with in a few months? Because trust me, it gets worse when another baby comes along. I've been there x

My "bf" did the same thing. I threatened to break up with him and he let me do it.

:(

If he wouldn't even care if you left him, then maybe you should :shrug:

Honestly, you will feel much better on your own! Having only you and LO to worry about is so much easier! x

It does feel like i have to look after another baby, but i just keep hoping things will improve iykwim? X

Honestly, i have been there before :hugs: it was weird for a few weeks to get used to when i left him but it felt like a weight had been lifted! I stopped worrying about when i was gonna see him, if he would talk to us etc etc xx

^Agreed! Its sooooo much better being on your own than in a miserable relationship (and I didn't believe it until it was me)

My confession for today....i've been looking at somewhere to rent for me and LOs, checking out what kind of help i'd be entitled to (still unsure, so confusing!) and if I would manage....crapping myself tbh but looks like I will just scrape by, think the only thing i'm gonna struggle with is childcare (ideally would like OH to help out with childcare still but doubt he would :shrug:)

I'm thinking of waiting until after xmas but I don't even think I really can/want too? Spoke to my friend today and she thinks Rob needs to know and that its not fair to carry on the way we are, for either of us or the kids....argh, don't even know what to do.

Sorry need to vent

Personally, id wait until after christmas just so you know you 3 have some where to stay x

^I'm the opposite :lol: I'd feel awful pretending to love him over xmas and it will just hurt him more cos its the last 'memory' he'll have of you, and he'll think it was all a lie. If you work 16 hours+ you'll get 70% childcare paid for. There is a LOT of help for working single mums :) Just ask if you wanna know more. Hope everything works out for you xxx

But would she be able to find a house in time for xmas though :shrug:

Dunno, could go with family if that's an option for her (talking about you like you're the cat's mother Melissa, don't mind us ;))

I guess you could tell him now, but then if you don't have anywhere to go carry on living there until its sorted out, then you're not lying to him or faking anything but you could still all be together for xmas if thats what you both wanted. Idk its a tricky one :( xx

Yeah exactly my thoughts Anna, plus I wanna spend Xmas with my family not his, and I know that he wont want to spend Xmas with my family.

I shouldn't really have a problem finding somewhere to stay, just need to find rent and deposit....work in a letting agent but dno if I wanna go through them to get a house? Hmm

Oh and I already get 70% childcare paid for Anna, still think I will struggle tho? Hmm I dunno, will just have to see.

X

Tbh he would probs go stay at his mums till I've sorted a place out, ideally would like to wait until after Xmas to start thinking about all that.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->