• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Ooh I dunno :( Do you get WTC atm and any Housing Benefit? Theres In Work Credit as well which is £40/week but I'm not sure if thats when you're just starting a new job or what xx

Can someone please tell me what this is? I'd feel rude asking. :dohh:
NOT my baby
385919_254422484621966_100001626486073_763473_1899482945_n.jpg

Kind of looks like when the bowell is formed outside of the body?

Awwwwwwh :( Thank you guys, I've never heard/seen it before.

I think it is gastroschisis.

Yeah thats what It is, They said Riley might have had it at his 12 weeks scan (I was actualy 10 weeks) So I had another scan when I was 12 weeks and he didnt have it, the belly doesnt close up until 14 weeks the doctor said, And they just got my dates wrong. Riley was fine :)

I was heart broken when they said he might have it, So happy he didnt!
Feel so sorry for that LO :(

I got raped last night by one of my best male friends. I'm not going out again, I'm never touching booze again, it's his word against mine. I went out after not going out for 8 months, I say hi to him with a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. Later on he sees it acceptable to drag me across a busy road and into a car park. Was I wearing a low top and a short skirt? No, I was wearing a totally covering t-shirt and jeans. TTCMetalMom feels like total crap and is covered in cuts and bruises, but her ego and trust in him hurts more.
The one good thing about last night was that her ex stayed with me the rest of the night and we managed to talk about the loss of our son.

I got raped last night by one of my best male friends. I'm not going out again, I'm never touching booze again, it's his word against mine. I went out after not going out for 8 months, I say hi to him with a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. Later on he sees it acceptable to drag me across a busy road and into a car park. Was I wearing a low top and a short skirt? No, I was wearing a totally covering t-shirt and jeans. TTCMetalMom feels like total crap and is covered in cuts and bruises, but her ego and trust in him hurts more.
The one good thing about last night was that her ex stayed with me the rest of the night and we managed to talk about the loss of our son.

Oh my godness hun :hugs:

I'm so sorry! Have you been to the police?

im so so sorry this happened to you :hugs:

please go to the police if you havent already

There is NO excuse for rape whether your wearing a short skirt or not. NO EXCUSE what he did is wrong and he should be reported to the police

This happened to me a few months back. One of my best male friends. :( The betrayal hurts far worse than the physical I know. I still have nightmares. :hugs2: If you need to talk feel free to PM me. :hugs:

So sorry this happened to you metalmom :hugs:

Please, please go to the police & file a report. I hope that justice will be served for the sick disgusting person who did this to you.

Also, know that you are never alone in this & that there is always someone here willing to listen.

I am so so sorry :hugs:

i agree metalmom i would go to the police ASAP hon.. i was a victim too at one point in my life and sadly when i finally had the courage, they (the police ) didn't believe me and said that they can basically do NOTHING. do eeverything in your power til SOMEONE listens to you honey..

My head is fucked :(....dnt know what to fucking do anymore....

Ugh you cows. We know you aren't keeping then aside for the boy scouts, the town has a contract with the recycling company and we both know that. Just gimme my damn towers. Not that you care but that how I support my daughter.

You bought Brayden pull ups size 4t and a snow suit size 3t for his first birthday. I love you both dearly and I will use them in about 2-3 years. :dohh:

You bought Brayden pull ups size 4t and a snow suit size 3t for his first birthday. I love you both dearly and I will use them in about 2-3 years. :dohh:

LMAO my FIL does this all the time. Him and his girlfriend have sent us a few little gifts. And they are like 3T-4T, she wears 9-12 month clothes... hahaha. I'm like, 3 and 4 stand for the YEARS in age when they will fit these. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->