status' you can't put on fb

FUCK OFF. This is it now, we are done. Treat me like shit? Make everything my fault? GO TO WORK AND NOT TAKE YOUR FUCKING PHONE? Ava is ill you selfish *******. Thing is, I have someone else, who worships the grund I walk on, love me, wants Ava and would be with me in a heartbeat.

FUCK OFF. This is it now, we are done. Treat me like shit? Make everything my fault? GO TO WORK AND NOT TAKE YOUR FUCKING PHONE? Ava is ill you selfish *******. Thing is, I have someone else, who worships the grund I walk on, love me, wants Ava and would be with me in a heartbeat.

:hugs:

:hugs2: Are you ok? Inbox is open.x

"I am so fucking fed up with you!, every god dam thing you moan about why cant you just act normal!" (not to any of my kids or partner of course).

:hugs: Donna

Asked my mum for help, big mistake. Constant complaining. Broken tumble dryer and now my phones broke from slamming it down on her second phone call in two days of moaning about having to do stuff for me when I never ask her ever to help. Most unhelpful woman ever. Partners mum couldnt get down to help she wouldnt ever do what my mum does. And now I am binge eating :( probably a good thing I only have watsits in the house or I would ruin my diet.

I'm fine, thanks girls. :hugs: Think he's gone for the night. I'm actually happy. I will talk whenever he is back and tell him we are done, hate that it is so close to Christmas and I dunno what to do with the house etc. I have a wonderfull friend who is willing to move in with me and Ava so that helps.

I must be the only one who can say I am depressed on facebook and get no one but my dad answer me and its not even something I ever put on facebook. That didnt make me feel any better.

I must be the only one who can say I am depressed on facebook and get no one but my dad answer me and its not even something I ever put on facebook. That didnt make me feel any better.

I know how you feel, I wrote that I had two panic attacks yesterday and no-one reesponded :hugs:

I know how you feel, I wrote that I had two panic attacks yesterday and no-one reesponded :hugs:

aww I would have, I used to have them to so know how you feel. :flower:

Oh whatever! Ignore him. You'll be alright, this is for the best. Big hugs sweetie. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->