• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Shannon's right, just ignore him. That was a pretty immature thing to say to you. Your strong and you don't need this right now. At the end of the day, if you went through with it then you clearly know it was for the best. Keep your head up xox :flow:

I can't cope, I can't stop crying.
I dont know whats going on but :hugs: You defo need a hug.

For mine.

Thanks again mum for expressing your not wanting to help me by complaining to my dad and trying to get me a price of a new tumble dryer that i cant afford because you where only asked to dry a load for me so I could bath my children! anything not to help. I have no money I cant afford anything at all now and apparently the load you dryed would have cost you the same as a new tumble dryer for me! how does that even make sence!
Then rub it in my other halfs mums face by asking if she is helping, well she comes here most days i am so sorry that the washing machine wasnt finished when she was here of she would have gladly taken the load to dry without a complaint as she was taking YOUR grandson out for a while like you have never ever done or showed any real interest in and buys him stuff all the time and treats him, so you tell me does she do nothing!

:hugs2: Donna please don't cry you don't deserve this. It will be ok!

Dragonfly, O/T but where in NI are you?xox

I feel like I'm trying to dig my way out of quicksand :(

How the hell do you tell someone that you don't love them anymore?! And haven't done for atleast the past year?! Fuck :( can't do this anymore

X

I feel like I can't go to the police :/ It's my word against his, he didn't 'finish' in me but didn't use a condom, I've had several showers since and also been a bit intimate with my partner as well. All I have is some bruising that's already going down and some cuts on my knees and elbows. I'm scared because he got his ex pregnant with just precum :/ As soon as he logs online, I'm going to confront him and see if he remembers any of it.

So my status of tonight that I can't put up is directed at my 'best' friend...
Where the hell were you on Friday?! And where are you now? All my stuff is at yours! My passport, my signing on book, my partners book was in my bag too, my favorite lipstick, everything! I left it there on Friday, you've not spoken to me since...it's now Monday. You decided to bugger off to London yesterday because you told me I had cheated....well, I bloody well didn't! I've joined a rape forum to get these feelings out. I feel terrible.

I feel like I can't go to the police :/ It's my word against his, he didn't 'finish' in me but didn't use a condom, I've had several showers since and also been a bit intimate with my partner as well. All I have is some bruising that's already going down and some cuts on my knees and elbows. I'm scared because he got his ex pregnant with just precum :/ As soon as he logs online, I'm going to confront him and see if he remembers any of it.

Where the hell were you on Friday?! And where are you now? All my stuff is at yours! My passport, my signing on book, my partners book was in my bag too, my favorite lipstick, everything! I left it there on Friday, you've not spoken to me since...it's now Monday. You decided to bugger off to London yesterday because you told me I had cheated....well, I bloody well didn't! I've joined a rape forum to get these feelings out. I feel terrible.

Wow hun please do go to someone for help :nope: I dont even know what to say to you. :hugs:

honey every minute you don`t go to the police is one more minute they cant do anything about it. making it more and more likely for the case to run cold. this is a horrible thing for someone to do and i wouldnt be suprised if he says he doesnt remember it. and if he says he does. SAVE THE MSGS, and bring them to police. ASAP. you don`t want this happening to anyone else:nope::hugs::hugs::hugs:

honey every minute you don`t go to the police is one more minute they cant do anything about it. making it more and more likely for the case to run cold. this is a horrible thing for someone to do and i wouldnt be suprised if he says he doesnt remember it. and if he says he does. SAVE THE MSGS, and bring them to police. ASAP. you don`t want this happening to anyone else:nope::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree with her! Please please do what you can!

This was not supposed to be my life. I need a man not a boy. I wanted a family and you've made me be a single mom. We have a beautiful daughter and you're not around. You are more important than anyone else around you and you won't see it or fix it. You've made my self worth go to zero and don't even care. Why the hell do I still want to try with you? I wish I had someone that cared about my daughter and I. I'm scared of being alone, but I'm tired of being dirt. I just want to cry out for help. I want to be with someone who makes me feel loved and special and that's nowhere near you.

Please please let today be a sign that things are looking upward. Got food, DH has the next two days off after a really hard schedule. My daughter is amazing as always. I need more days like today. Got a $100 check in the mail and getting paid tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->