status' you can't put on fb

I love sex in the shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(supposed to be in capitals :/ )

You're a dirty whore, you're supposed to be my "bestfriend" hop off my boyfriend's dick. Fucking trashy bitch. :flow:

You're a dirty whore, you're supposed to be my "bestfriend" hop off my boyfriend's dick. Fucking trashy bitch. :flow:

You ok hun? :hugs:

WSS :hugs:

Sigh story/rant time, I do a lot of this :blush:
I've like OH for 3 years and she knows that then she randomly started liking him this year then he asked me to prom and we started dating. But she continues to flirt with him, and asking him to come to her house texting him all the time. I know she likes him. She's a whore so I wouldn't be surprised if she tried something with him. She said she would when he was with his ex "I don't care if he has a girlfriend and no I don't care she's my friend he's sexy and I want to have sex with him"
:finger::trouble::growlmad:

Maybe your baby was prem because you smoked weed and cigarettes all through your pregnancy you horrible trashy bitch!

Urgh!

And Hollie your LO is adorable

Status: I love you, you bigg ahole. But I really hate when you put me down as a mom and tell me I cant do this with my daughter and think its cool to try and make it seem like you have more authority then me. Im not a piece of garbage that you can throw away! IM YOUR DAUGHTERS MOTHER!! Get use to seeing me bc you will be seeing me for a longggggg timeee

I would literally do anything to have a bottle of white wine and a cigarette right now :growlmad:

'if you think you can do better than me then try to. but don't come crawling back.'

'i'm tired of youtelling me how lucky i am to have you when you hit on other girls, ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, and lie to me non-stop. just. fuck you.'

You're going to end up blowing 3-5 grand on a car that will die in a year instead of spending 12 on a new one.

Yeah my tits have just leaked all over my top and I'm having to make make-shift breast pads out of always because I've run out! Great!

Status: You slept with my FOB and had the nerve to lie to my face at grad practice and graduation and then commented on my status, you were my best friend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->