• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

"Why are you such an idiot? sometimes you leave me speechless with the stupid shit you come out with!"

Again not to partner of children or any one on facebook I just cant say who on facebook.

OH SM - I know your daughter has had her son now but you promised us because you've been in my OH life since he was 10 you wouldn't stop seeing Hayden when Oliver was born but you have not been over in 2 months now and when you do call us it's because you want something, we feel shoved out and left out so please make an effort to come over more & see us because when Hayden saw you the other day he cried because he didn't recognize you!

LOL I was getting paranoid there but you do pass it when you are coming in and out of the point.

LOL I was getting paranoid there but you do pass it when you are coming in and out of the point.

LOOOL what do you think I am? Some kind of crazy internet stalker... because you would be correct :smug:

My kitten keeps meowing at my living-room door because I'm not giving her attention but when I leave, Lucia starts screaming because she isn't getting cuddles... Can I ever win and just get the washing done? D:

LOOOL what do you think I am? Some kind of crazy internet stalker... because you would be correct :smug:

:haha: I prefer intense research on an individual for that one.

And no you cant win you have to have a house that looks like mine a dump. SO messy I fell over stuff :cry: wait till the toys come out! I have two boys who like toys a lot, my feet hurt. :dohh:

:haha: I prefer intense research on an individual for that one.

And no you cant win you have to have a house that looks like mine a dump. SO messy I fell over stuff :cry: wait till the toys come out! I have two boys who like toys a lot, my feet hurt. :dohh:

Nice way to put it :haha:

Oh no. I am dreading that because I like my house tidy!!!!! :cry:

I have a new update.

Officially embarrassed in such a shameful way that I am related to my parents I really am. I am nothing like them and have no idea what planet they grew up on.

Woo we're going to have a decent Christmas after all! My LO has quite a few things to unwrap, and I got me and DH a couple things too. Still have to pick up the amp for DH though and a couple more stocking stuffers for LO. Then I'll be done xmas shopping! :D

I cant put on facebook as I would be accused of attention seeking or something but I am sad to think this all the time.

"I look like some drug addict in my pics, My eyes are baggy and I have light coloured eyes so I look fecking harsh! least my face isnt as fat as it was but my eye brows are really needing a tidy up and I look ill "

Thats all I wanted to say out here I wont get some attention whore label.

I cant put on facebook as I would be accused of attention seeking or something but I am sad to think this all the time.

"I look like some drug addict in my pics, My eyes are baggy and I have light coloured eyes so I look fecking harsh! least my face isnt as fat as it was but my eye brows are really needing a tidy up and I look ill "

Thats all I wanted to say out here I wont get some attention whore label.

:hugs: what's wrong? you wouldn't be labelled an attention seeking whore xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->