status' you can't put on fb

You dont have to be soo darn rude I was just asking if you knew what product a customer was talking about fair enough you said you didnt know so i send you a link with a product to see your opinion if you thought if that was the product the customer was talking about like i did :grr:

honestly why are you so interested in talking about when we used to date if you have a gf? and how come both of you always start talking to me again at the same time? its freakin creepy.

plain and simple :/

why not?? :( :hugs:

Well first off I cant breastfeed. I only tried for a week but LO wouldnt latch on and he lost almost a full pound, his doctor was concerned but wanted me to keep trying but that ment manually pupming every hour of the day I became too exahusted now Im bottlefeeding. Also I just dont get sad when I have to go somewhere and leave the baby. I dont most new mom get seperation anxiety but Im just like "here you go!" I feel horrible about it.

you fucking ditchpig:gun::help:
i . am . soooooooooo . done with you.
I am so much better off , i am doing sooooo well!
And our son ( MY ) son is Soo Happy. WITH OUT you

See what happens when I "let you get up on your own"? You say every morning if I "didn't nag you, you'd already be at work"? Well, I didn't say anything until it was time to leave and guess what! You're over 20 minutes late for work! Now, what were you saying about my "nagging"? :roll:

I find it really strange that you make fake facebook profiles up to try and be on my facebook. I'm not that stupid, I'm finally rid of your disgusting self and I'm glad! And the texts where you ask me if I've been speaking to lads, it's none of your damn business you control freak! And begging to get back with me won't work anymore!

I find it really strange that you make fake facebook profiles up to try and be on my facebook. I'm not that stupid, I'm finally rid of your disgusting self and I'm glad! And the texts where you ask me if I've been speaking to lads, it's none of your damn business you control freak! And begging to get back with me won't work anymore!

ALL THIS! Pahaha why are they such mongs

why do you think just because you work a fucking part time job you are excused from all of your responsibilities when it comes to your son! I am about to be going to college full time working until 1 am in the morning and then waking up every hour with our son just because you are tired cause you work a fucking part time job! Fucking lazy ass!:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Why the fuck would you have I love pritchard tattooed on you dick? Are you for real? Who the fuck is he? LOL at your future girlfriends!

See what happens when I "let you get up on your own"? You say every morning if I "didn't nag you, you'd already be at work"? Well, I didn't say anything until it was time to leave and guess what! You're over 20 minutes late for work! Now, what were you saying about my "nagging"? :roll:

:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->