status' you can't put on fb

I'm back at square one, and if I don't tell someone I'm going to end up even further down the hill.

It's nice that you haven't seen your daughter for a month and you can't even be bothered to ask how she is when I get in touch to find out where the hell you are...

kind of disturbed that my OH seems more interested in one of his distant friend's pregnancy then he did with mine :S

:haha: definitely could do with some wine! Although it's 11:25 AM :lol:

Lucky UK ladies, even if I wasnt breast feeding I'm not allowed to drink for another 2 years. :cry:

No Grandma just because I'm a Mom now does NOT mean I can't wear tank tops, shorts, bikinis and shirts with big pictures/saying on them. I don't need to wear jeans in the middle of summer I don't need to wear a one piece bathing suit. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU PISS ME THE FUCK OFF. :flow:

I wish FOB would take his stupid ugly arse off the edge of the planet.

^^I probably should have done in hindsight. I have cigs though :happydance:

Meh, legal age schmegal age. I'm sure like 90% of people here have drunk before 18 lol

Somehow I think the underage sex might outweigh the minor underage drinking...

Status: You slept with my FOB and had the nerve to lie to my face at grad practice and graduation and then commented on my status, you were my best friend!!

so sorry hun you do not deserve that at all!:hugs:

oh leah im soo sorry hun :hugs: you dont deserve that!

Yay Charlotte! That's great news! :D :hugs:

I'm getting really, really fucking tired of you making your profile picture with your boyfriend when he's half ass naked. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->