status' you can't put on fb

I can hardly breathe for crying. Why is it that I still feel I fucking love him after everything he's done!!! This is so, so hard. I literally have no one.

:) thank you.. I feel so shit. I've hardly stopped crying I feel sick to my stomach. I don't k now how I can be upset over someone that treated me so bad, but I am :cry:

:) thank you.. I feel so shit. I've hardly stopped crying I feel sick to my stomach. I don't k now how I can be upset over someone that treated me so bad, but I am :cry:

Thats how abuse works, it can be so easy to forget the bad things and just remember how good the good parts were when you were happy. But you're a million times better on your own. :hugs:

we went threw the same things babe, i know how it is.
i cried so much i was sick.
please pm me if you need anything

I can hardly breathe for crying. Why is it that I still feel I fucking love him after everything he's done!!! This is so, so hard. I literally have no one.

Honey, it'll be okay, I promise! We're all here for you! :hugs:

DO NOT WAKE UP MY FUCKING CHILD. WHY must you yell when you know Ive put him down for bed. Why? It's not super early, its nearly 10pm. I need to fucking sleep or Im going to bash someone's head in. I cannot deal with this.

Oh its my fault right? Then why the fuck do they all congregate in a foodless closet? And gee you want me to keep my room clean yet you cant even be assed to clean the dogs dish so there isnt food everywhere? No. the bedding is there just in case she crawls off the bed. You wanna do it your way, then you put the effort. Fuck off.

:hugs: Gone/going through similar thing with FOB... I know it's hard, it's bloody crazy... Stay strong xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies :flow:
I'm so angry!! He's got flowers delivered to my house, does he seriously think some shitty flowers will change anything!!!! I'm so angry!

i really fucking miss you. sat here crying, nobody to talk to. i love you so much :(

I think you're a useless mother and don't deserve the gift of being able to have children. (this girl is an awful mom to her child and is now pregnant again, it really annoys me when there are people desperate for children who are unable to have them but would make brilliant parents and there are people like her around)

I don't have fb but I would like to say it to her!

i really fucking miss you. sat here crying, nobody to talk to. i love you so much :(
Aymie :( :hugs::hugs:

I think you're a useless mother and don't deserve the gift of being able to have children. (this girl is an awful mom to her child and is now pregnant again, it really annoys me when there are people desperate for children who are unable to have them but would make brilliant parents and there are people like her around)

Same!! I doubt we're on about the same person (she used to be on here) but I would love to tell her. She's a stupid little kid!

I fucking hate you, you are the shittiest person ever, he is MY child I know what's best if I don't want your delinquent child holding and messing with my child that means he doesn't. not, let him do whatever the fuck he wants whenever I'm not looking and talk shit on me for it. You will get what's coming to you and I hope it was worth it. :flow:

Same!! I doubt we're on about the same person (she used to be on here) but I would love to tell her. She's a stupid little kid!

I agree with the bolded!!

I hate when I see parents being immature and horrible to their kids. I just wish I could help them all. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->