Sticking Together Crew

[*URL=https://www.mybannermaker.com][*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/yev0Z.gif[/*IMG][/URL*]

Remove the stars from the code above and that's the new banner :) xx

Aww happy birthday to harry... vicki hope your well :)

Hey!!!

Just doing my yearly drop in (LOL) no I actually couldn't get on here for ages my computer kept blocking it for some reason!

So how is everyone and who's preggo again, hehe

I miss this !!

xxxxxxxx

Hello lovely!! Sarah and I are TTC, Jen and Logan are pregnant again with one each, and Andrea is pregnant with TRIPLETS (I kid you not!) but there was a bit of drama and her journal was locked - you really should find one of us on Facebook so we can add you to our Facebook group :) How are you and your little man? Xx

Yup Im preggo again with my 3rd and last little one.. :)

TRIPLETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the... oh my god !!!! WOW. That is insane !! Naturally?!
CONGRATS Andrea!

Logan & Jen preggo at the same time again, that's so lovely !!
How far along is Jen I can see Logans countdown - did you find out the sex?

Does Sarah come on much nowadays?

Aww, sticking together take 2 already !! Where does the time go!

X

We're good, H keeps me on my toes he's into everything!
His nickname is Hurricane Harry !!
He goes to nursery 3 mornings a week when I'm at work, he loves it!

God there's so much to catch up on, is everyone else well ??

I tried to add the fb group ages ago that Jen told me about but it said it wasn't found!

VIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna message you some links and see what we can do!!

Hi Vic!! Great to hear from you again!! My LO is 19 months today ..Darragh...he does nursery three days a week too while i work and he absolutely LOVES it. We have just decided to TCC so haven't been on here at all much lately but might be a bit more now with TCC questions etc as still don't like posting that stuff on fb even though the group is private! Congrats on your news!!

talking about TTC.....first month and i'm confused already....only had a short af like 3 days...am cd 8 now and having EWCM already since af left....my fertilty friend chart is totally confused as not predicting fertile period till cd15 but saying im fertile now cause of ewcm!! haha..might have to start temping...grr wish i could stay more chilled about this but its impossible!!

Haha it's SO hard to be nonchalant about it! I remember going back and forth. A few months all crazy and obsessive and then a few months laid back and trying to pretend I didn't care. :haha:

So after your short af, it never came back? When I had that happen, I had bleeding for two days and then two days of nothing and then it came back really light for a few more days. I guess it can be normal for af to be as short as three days though, right? I have never been so lucky but I've heard of it happening. Maybe this is your new normal?

Heeeeelllllloooooooooo!!!!!
Another year, huh, ladies?
Anyone have anything to share? :wink wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel