Sticking Together Crew

Hugs to you all.. :) I never would be where i am today without you all...

Logan I love that you're counting down to christmas already!! I can't wait to start shopping!

HI STRANGERS !!!!

Ah, I got caught in a loop of forgetting my password/getting locked out, getting busy with work, busy with H, going away, forgetting to set up new password etc etc !!

Just noticed the pics of the twins Ysa and Trace OMG, congrats and they are all GORGEOUS !!!

SO what is the goss and who is preggo again already ??? hehe

lots of love xxxxxxxx

Hey Vickie! We were wondering about you, we've kind of moved to FB as it's easier to access, though everyone is still on here I think. Do you have a FB a/c?

Agreed vicki.. we have a secret group on facebook if your on you should join..

No preggers yet.. though ntnper and ttc :)

We've been ttc since September although sort of ntnp I guess... not dtd a million times a day or anything yet. That will start soon, though. :)

Yes what is the group called?!

There are like a zillion of 'me' on facebook lol, can I join the group and add everyone that way? :wacko:

I agree.. we miss you vicki.. joing our facebook group :)

We are ttc this starting this month :)

Please note the forum rules girls
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

This includes Facebook Groups

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->