Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Was breast but she is a hungry bubs and no matter how perfectly she latched they cracked etc!
It's hard to gauge how much she has fed as she guzzles hard so it's usually a bit more than 1oz but I do break off :) just so upsetting to see her this way I'll def ask MW about infacol tho xxx

:wohoo: not long to wait chicken :hugs: how come you are having a c-section??

Thanks hun, I'm having a c-sec cause of my lower spinal op I had last year, my backs not doing all that well as baby get's bigger, it went tonight too and I can't move it's so painful, they are a bit worried natural labour will cause more problems due to the pressure on my lower back and if it affects my disc I could be laid up even longer than I will be after a c-sec. Better safe than sorry I guess!! xxx

Awww hugs Tammy xxx you'll be fine xxx just take it easy hunny make others run round after ya ;) xxx

Hey Ladies,

Busy Mama here not had a mo to log on!!!

Bless you Rach - hope your better soon hun. xx

TeeJ - A section aint too bad, I had the normal labour for 15 hours then an emergency section. However just take it really easy. Stay in hospital as long as poss to recover. I cam out after 2 nights but wish I'd stayed in longer they were sooo nice on the ward and couldnt do enough for me it was a lovely experience if there is such a thing!!! So much so I'm thinking of getting myself a pencil case and going back to uni to become a midwife!!!! Prior to this I was terrified of needles and blood etc, however now I;m been prodded and poked numerous times its opened up and whole new spectrum to me!!! However we will see, its either try again soon for baby number 2, or go study for 3 years, however my bio clock ticking as I'm 30 now, so we will see what happens!! Eeeeek exciting stuff., xx

Awwww Betty poor buba, Alayah was the same, infacol is a godsend, its inexpensive to buy from asda or wherevever but I've got it for Alayah on repeat prescription!!! As for the nipps too I'm breast feeding Alayah and one of my nips was cracked and horrific pain when she was feeding off it, however I got Lansinoh ointment from the doc - free free free!!! Its about £12 a tube in the shops. But make sure you ask for it by name and insist on Lansinoh Oinment as its the only one that diont need to be rinsed off before feeding and its amazing stuff. So get on the case witrh the doc. I'm combination feeding now formular and breast milk and expressing some too and freezing it. Generally give her the formular at night and she sleeps for 6 hours!!! She too has colic and the Tomee Tippee anti colic bottles are amazing, she dont really need winding now, and she gets less wind with these bottles as she does with the boobie!!! RESULT!! xx

Lintu honey, how you getting on?? xx

My love to all you ladies, xxx

Hey leah nice to hear from you darling xxx
Been looking at pics of you beautiful baby girl she is simply stunning xxx

Thinking of ya jill am guessing it is angel babys due date now or soon xxx hugs xxx

Cheers rach xx yeah it's today and whilst I'm overthr moon with my lil bean and it's happily booting the living shit out of me I can't help but be a little sad :( I feel bad because that then makes me feel guilty cos of this one, swings and round abouts :cry:

:hi: Leah, glad your ok huni xxx I'm doing well and so is bean, had my scan Monday and all well, half way there :hugs:

Hugs Jill xx I know it's hard I am dreading that time I'm still an emotional wreck so god knows xxx
Live the scan pic of bubba xxx do we know the colour then or don't we know ;) xxx

Lol, no were team yellow :hugs: I know what u mean huni I was bad for ages after even days before my new :bfp: I was telling Chris to leave me cos I couldnt give him children! All kinds of crazy

Massive hugs Jill! Hope your ok and congrats on getting half way xxx not long now xxx
Hey Leah!
Colic is EVIL lol bubs has had it BAD but I've switched her milk to C&G comfort and give her variflow TT teats and it seems to have settled her a little bit! She def doesn't cry all day now just late afternoon and night.. As for BF I used that Lanisoh (even paid for it) lol and my nipples wouldn't heal in time.. Think I'm totally dried up as I haven't even leaked since last week?!
Awww 6 hours I'm sooo jealous longest Livvy will go is 4 and that's rare xxxx

Awww glad its working for you hun and buba is settling. When you stopped BF did you get like big lumps on your boobs and how did they go??. As when Ive missed a feed (when I give her formular) I get big lumps on my boobs, aopparently the bulging milk ducts and they dont go down until I feed her or express. Just wondering if you got them when you stopped??.

Also Alayah can sometimes have both breasts and then still take 3oz, and when having formular she can have 5 oz on a night, is this normal? xxx

My boobs went massive when my milk came in and they def had lumps in them I actually thought I was getting mastitis! But apparently it's normal.. When your ready to stop BF just wear a really tight bra constantly until they go down and try not to drink as much water and you will be fine Hun!

As for the 5oz I couldn't say what's normal because my friends baby was taking that much at feed times but my bubs only has 2-3 oz 4 at the VERY most! Maybe just ask someone to check your latch technique it def helped me but was a bit late for the pain lol
Am sure what your doing is perfectly normal hun after all each baby is different xxx

Tell me about it, I go in 11 am tomorrow for an afternoon c-sec, so excited now... can't wait to see what my baby will look like :) xxx

Hiya ladies,just checkIng in to see how everyone is getting on :hugs: can't believe it's 10weeks to Xmas! Where had the yr gone

Hiya ladies,just checkIng in to see how everyone is getting on :hugs: can't believe it's 10weeks to Xmas! Where had the yr gone
I know Jill its crazy init....
How's u and bump.... I bet you got a nice bump coming on now :happydance: xxx

I feel like a whale, lol although it seems to be having a quiet few days with itself, hate when it does this too me

Hey Ladies,

How are we all, we are good Alayah is 10 weeks now and 11lb 7oz, she is fab, sleeping right through the past 3 nights from 10.30 last feed to 8am and even 9am this morning!! (touch wood its stays that way)!!! Being a mummy is soo busy I just dont get time to scratch my bum!!

Hows everyone getting on?? xx

Hey Leah! Sounds like your doing great!!! Livvy is 9 weeks today and 12lb 5oz she is a chunky bum lol!! She has been sleeping through from 9pm-7am most nights except after her jabs! Being a mum is the hardest but BEST job ever!
Are you still BFeeding? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->