Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

BTW ppl I think for the ladies who weren't with us last time think we should do intros!!!! Xxx

Er erhrmmmm let me clear my throat lol.....reyt here we go xxx

My name is Rachael I am 30 am married to my darling hub Drew he is 34.... We have been married 9 years together for 11 years.... I have 3 boys aged 12, 10 and 8 (the oldest is from a previous relationship) we are trying again for the little girl we so desperately want.... But if it's another boy we'll still be very happy....
This is now my 2nd month of trying after having my coil removed (copper one) so last month was quite doubtful if I am honest to get up the duff.... But ya never know xxx was not temping or owt just humping like rabbits but not so much in the tww and I think I may have ov'd later!!!! Mmmmm gonna temp this time, do opk's etc.... And like I said to hub every otherday till next af lol xxx
Anyways think I said everything!!!! Oh no I ain't!!! I am the threads resident nutter (seriously lol) I am bipolar 1 am un-medicated at the mo cos of ttc.... Being watched by the shrinks like a hawk!!!! Nice but winds me up lol!!!!!
Reyt i am done!!!!
Much love and :babydust: (dunno if that works lol) xxx

Hi Lintu,

Does this Microscope mean that you defo ovulate or does it just kinda check when your body is getting ready to ovulate?? I get confused with these things, As I though with the CBOPK I was defo ovulating but apparently this aint the case!!! - It just tells me when my body is getting ready to ovulate!!! - Damn things lol,

xx

This is the Jargon for it, this is my first mth using it will keep you posted :hugs::hugs:

The ovulation microscope detects hormone changes that occur prior to and during ovulation. As estrogen increases, "ferning" or crystal patterns can be viewed in dried samples of saliva. These patterns indicate that ovulation is about to take place. The duration of your most fertile time lasts from several days before ovulation to 24 or so hours after ovulation. The duration of a woman's fertile period is typically around six days, ending 24 hours following ovulation. Unlike urine LH tests, your ovulation microscope allows you to track fertility and your cycle changes. When you observe a positive result (crystal/ferning patterns), ovulation is likely to occur within 24 to 72 hours.

Not Fertile:
Simple dot patterns and lines indicate no ovulation. You are not fertile at this time.
Transitional: Small ferning patterns – or crystal forms - appear among the spots and lines. Ovulation may occur in 3-4 days. At this time, conception is possible, though not yet likely.
Fertile: Strong ferning – or crystal – patterns dominate the sample. Ovulation is about to occur or already occurring. At this time, conception is likely. This is your most fertile time of the month. Conception is possible from between 5 days before to 24 hours after ovulation

BTW ppl I think for the ladies who weren't with us last time think we should do intros!!!! Xxx

Er erhrmmmm let me clear my throat lol.....reyt here we go xxx

My name is Rachael I am 30 am married to my darling hub Drew he is 34.... We have been married 9 years together for 11 years.... I have 3 boys aged 12, 10 and 8 (the oldest is from a previous relationship) we are trying again for the little girl we so desperately want.... But if it's another boy we'll still be very happy....
This is now my 2nd month of trying after having my coil removed (copper one) so last month was quite doubtful if I am honest to get up the duff.... But ya never know xxx was not temping or owt just humping like rabbits but not so much in the tww and I think I may have ov'd later!!!! Mmmmm gonna temp this time, do opk's etc.... And like I said to hub every otherday till next af lol xxx
Anyways think I said everything!!!! Oh no I ain't!!! I am the threads resident nutter (seriously lol) I am bipolar 1 am un-medicated at the mo cos of ttc.... Being watched by the shrinks like a hawk!!!! Nice but winds me up lol!!!!!
Reyt i am done!!!!
Much love and :babydust: (dunno if that works lol) xxx

- Thats great Rachie Rach, you do make me chuckle!!! Ive just sent you a message with about me!!! Was just testing the PM function!! My info isnt classified I'll put a post on about me so all can see in a momento - I'm really not that special When I get off the slow work PC and down on my speedy LT!!! Going to collect the DH now - back in a jiffy!!

My name is Jill i'm 30, my hubby is 29.

I came of BCP Cilest in January 2010 and have been TTC ever since, at first we decided to go down the NTNP route, we were getting married in May and so thought that was the best thing to do.

I decided to temp and bought some OPK's, that didnt go to plan, didnt realise you couldnt use FMU for OPK's :dohh: so I never saw a +OPK.

My temps never show anything either, apparently it's cos I'm a rough sleeper :shrug:

Trying my microscope this mth, see where that one gets me, got an app with the Dr for DH SA results Friday and I'm off to the clinic with suspected Endo on the 24th.

No one ever prepared me for TTC being so hard, hopefully I can cling on to my PMA a little longer xxx

wishing everyone lots and lots of luck & :dust:

iv just re read that and it sounds very very negative, i'm not sorry if i have stressed anyone out i'm really very good :dance:

And if it wasnt for this fab forum & all the wonderful people on here i would have lost the plot mths ago :hugs:

Awwww bless ya Jill xxx toy boy eh xxx lucky you ;) you've made me now think if I should do ferning cos I am a terrible sleeper!!!! Did I read u got yours from amazon??? Think that would be better for me as well!!!! Mmmmmm
We are all here to support one another cos we all know the other halfs get sick of hearing about it lol xxx

yeah got mine off amazon, watch where you get it delivered tho :winkwink:

I got mine sent to work, the picture on the box looks like a vibrator :blush: good job i work with ladies who arent easily offended :haha::haha:

Lmfao not such a problem
Hun I used to be an Ann summers rep so I was always getting vibes sent to my house lol!!! It was like a mini sex shop in my house lol xxx

me too, mum & dad had to search through my case one night to find the one i forgot to take the batteries out of :haha:

Lol was good though lol xxx until my youngest found one and had great fun playing with it lol!!!! Whoopsies!!!!

Just ordered one of those microscope things!!!! I'll give is a whirl!!!! Xxx

Hahahaha... gotta ask, how did you explain to them what it was????

A bit about me: My names Tammy, i'm 31 and my OH is 40 (no toy boy for me!!) this is our 3rd month TTC and will be my 1st although my OH has an 8yr old son.

I really wanted a baby sooner but had to put it off as had a motorbike accident 3 and a half years ago injuring my back and suffering a prolapsed disk and after gradually getting worse and getting to the point that I couldn't walk cause the prolaspe was crushing my sciatic nerve they operated on my lower spine early this year and i'm loads better, sadly things are not 100% and they want to operate again to remove the damaged disk completley but that will mean putting TTC off for at least another year which at 31 i'm not prepared to do!!

Not sure what elso to put really, other than the ladies I have met on here have been my god send!! I moved 100 miles away from my family and friends to be with my OH and haven't really got anyone to talk to here and you guys have been my Rocks xxxx

Cannot remember tbh it was a loada waffle lol xxx
Tammy- ouch!!! I have a trapped sciatic nerve as well happened after my 1st son and bloody hell I feel for ya!!! Thank god mine very rarely affects me but ouch ouch ouch for ya Hun!!!!

Will try and catch up on the thread soon but just wanted to say hi ladies hope your all ok xxx

Hi, I'm another reject from the early November thread. I'm CD5 of a 30-ish day cycle, cycle 3 of NTNP. Taking a more relaxed approach for now but still looking forward to testing. :D Would love to have some girls to chat to!

Am not too bad Rach! Thought AF was coming this morning but now nothing so we shall see! I'm crossing everything for you ladies for this cycle xxx

Rach, thanks hun, it wasn't nice lol, because it had been crushed for so long too I now have no feeling in part of my left leg and foot, I can walk ok but when the leg gets tired (which it does when out walking for a while) I get floppy foot lol

Katie, don't worry too much about us hun, we know you have a lot going on and understand if your not about much, were here if you need us tho xxx

Elhaym, I took a more relaxed approach last month and it made it a lot easier, i'm also in 3rd cycle of TTC, and would have gone mad if not for chatting to some of the ladies on here lol so chat away hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->