Sticking together until we all get prego!

We used preseed for the first time this month!
Any thoughts on that?

Welcome! My hubby and I just got some preseed so we are going to use it this month for the first time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will help us get our BFP! I've heard a lot of people say that they got their BFP the first time they used it so we shall see.

Welcome Jasmine! I have never used preseed but I hope it works well for you! I am so sorry about your loss. I also had a chemical last month (July 15th) and am now anxiously expecting my rainbow (13dpo). I hope that this will be your month too 🌈

:hugs: Thank you so much girls !! trying to conceive is getting hard on me so thanks for the support !!
I have heard great things on preseed also so I guess we'll see !!

I think I am 6dpo today...and you girls? Any symptoms? When are we testiiiing ??:haha:

I decided to start testing early after all. No self control here! :haha:

BFN on Wondfo with SMU at 8 dpo. Not down about it because it's so early, but I'm really queasy today and it'd be nice to know if that actually means anything.

I'm going to keep doing Wondfos until Saturday and then try my first FRER. Unless I get a faint line earlier. :)

Is it too late to join?? My name is Alli and I'm just recovering from a miscarriage. D&C last week at 8.5 weeks. My emotions/hormones are all over the place and I'm eagerly waiting (I know it's still early) for my period to return so we can try again for our rainbow baby.

Congrats to everyone in this thread who has had their BFP!! I remember that feeling and it's SO EXCITING. I can't wait to experience that again. And prayers to everyone still waiting for theirs. We'll get there. xo

Sorsha- Good luck! I had a definite bfn @ 8dpo and another (or so I thought, it was actually a super faint +) with my fmu on 9dpo and then a squinter but there bfp later that day! I know that pretty much everything says that your fmu is best for testing but I consistently get darker results with my evening tests. I can't wait to hear you :bfp: update!

Alli- Hi! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that your cycles return to normal soon! I have a daughter named Allie and I call her 'Allie-gator' too 😂

These are my tests from the last few days. I mc'd at 15dpo last cycle so a little anxious but my tests are WAY darker this time. I hope and pray this little one sticks! One day at a time I guess!

Attachments

• 20170809_220422_1502330698662.jpg
    20170809_220422_1502330698662.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
That's a great progression, ArtsyLady! FX for a sticky bean!

And thanks for the reassurance. The earliest I've gotten a BFP before is 11 dpo (a very faint line on a FRER), so I'm not worrying too much... yet. ;) But yeah, I actually found a page with some stats on the Countdown To Pregnancy website that showed a higher precentage of people got BFPs with afternoon and evening urine than FMU right through the first few weeks: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php I guess it makes sense because early on just a little increase in hcg can make the difference, and it's continuing to go up throughout the day? Or something? :shrug:

Sorsha- You are welcome ☺ I have seen the page on countdown to pregnancy that you're talking about. I know for me my evening tests are still darker than my morning ones (@ 14dpo). I know this is tmi but, my eveing urine is always more concentrated and darker than my morning samples. Even yesterday at 14 dpo my evening test was much darker than my fmu test. So I think that is just the norm for some people. I don't know why? I probably don't hydrate enough, lol.
You said you felt some cramps a few days ago, so maybe today on a test But :winkwink: definitely by next Wednesday :)
:dust:

ArtsyLady - thank you! My husband calls me his AlliGator (he loves watching those Swamp shows and is an amateur fisherman with dreams of one day, going alligator fishing...he's crazy!). It's his special little nickname for me. Most people just call me Alli (since that's a nickname in and of itself!)

Welcome Alli!

Artsy- those lines are awesome! Can't wait to hear more about how things are progressing.

Sorsha- hoping today is the day you get your line!

Alli- What is Alli short for? My daughters name is actually Aliena, but we pretty much always call her Allie ☺

Jwc- Thank you! Doing ok so far. I've been taking at least 3 tests a day because I'm so stinkin on edge, but everything looks normal so far. Over the last couple days my lines haven't gotten darker or lighter, but no spotting so I think it should be fine. 16 dpo today. If I make it to 5 weeks I'll schedule an appointment with my midwife and an ultrasound for around 9 weeks, mid September. I mc'd right at 4 weeks the last time and am now officially pregnant longer than I stayed before. So far so good. How are you doing?

Sorsha- Good luck! I had a definite bfn @ 8dpo and another (or so I thought, it was actually a super faint +) with my fmu on 9dpo and then a squinter but there bfp later that day! I know that pretty much everything says that your fmu is best for testing but I consistently get darker results with my evening tests. I can't wait to hear you :bfp: update!

Alli- Hi! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that your cycles return to normal soon! I have a daughter named Allie and I call her 'Allie-gator' too 😂

These are my tests from the last few days. I mc'd at 15dpo last cycle so a little anxious but my tests are WAY darker this time. I hope and pray this little one sticks! One day at a time I guess!

:happydance: Congrats Artsy!
:hugs: sorry for your loss Alli :flower:

Alli- What is Alli short for? My daughters name is actually Aliena, but we pretty much always call her Allie ☺

Jwc- Thank you! Doing ok so far. I've been taking at least 3 tests a day because I'm so stinkin on edge, but everything looks normal so far. Over the last couple days my lines haven't gotten darker or lighter, but no spotting so I think it should be fine. 16 dpo today. If I make it to 5 weeks I'll schedule an appointment with my midwife and an ultrasound for around 9 weeks, mid September. I mc'd right at 4 weeks the last time and am now officially pregnant longer than I stayed before. So far so good. How are you doing?

My full name is Allison - only my parents call me that! Or my husband if he's trying to be annoying LOL.

BFN for me again today. I know 10 dpo is still pretty early but it's getting harder to keep hoping seeing so many people have gotten at least faint lines this early. Especially when I got the cramps that I'd have thought were implantation five days ago. :p I think I will do my test tomorrow afternoon/evening with a FRER and then if I can't see anything on that still I'll try to hold off and just see if AF comes.

It's only our first cycle trying, so it'd be a little much to expect to catch an egg right away, I know! :)

BFN for me again today. I know 10 dpo is still pretty early but it's getting harder to keep hoping seeing so many people have gotten at least faint lines this early. Especially when I got the cramps that I'd have thought were implantation five days ago. :p I think I will do my test tomorrow afternoon/evening with a FRER and then if I can't see anything on that still I'll try to hold off and just see if AF comes.

It's only our first cycle trying, so it'd be a little much to expect to catch an egg right away, I know! :)

When is AF due for you, Sorcha? I tested positive at 11dpo or thereabouts with my previous pregnancy that ended in a loss. It was faint but clear. AF was due in 2 days though as I have religious 28 day cycles. FX for you!!

Don't give up hope yet Sorsha, it's still early :)

As for me, I think I'm about a week out from ovulating so just waiting patiently until then. I'm oddly putting a lot of hope in using preseed this cycle. I also started temping this cycle so I'm anxious to see not only confirmation of ovulation but also how accurate my OPKs are in comparison.

My cycles are slightly irregular and I haven't been closely tracking ovulation past cycles, so I'm not sure of my exact LP. But they're usually 29 or 30 days, so AF should show up next Wednesday or Thursday.

Symptoms have mostly cleared up today. A lot less queasy than earlier. I've decided to wait one more day to do the FRER, just in case I Oed a day later than I thought (my temp only went up a tiny bit the first day "after" and I didn't get a super obvious positive OPK until the theoretical O day, so maybe it happened over that night or early the next morning). That way I will definitely be at least 11 dpo when I test. And after that I'll wait for AF, just because BFNs can get a little depressing. ;)

Definitely don't give up yet, Sorsha! Even if you are 11dpo today, that doesn't count you out. And at 4.3 weeks I still only feel sporadically nauseous. I wouldn't count on any symptoms indicating whether you are preggo or not this early. Bfns are totally discouraging. I hope that you do get your bfp tomorrow with your frer!

Jwc- I'm excited to hear about how preseed works for you! Does it help you have more fertile cervical fluid? Fx this is your month!

Thanks, ArtsyLady! I went and adjusted my FertilityFriend chart to see what would happen, making my "maybe as dark as control line but maybe a little lighter" OPK as a negative instead of positive (the next day it was SO much darker) and putting in the exact temperatures instead of adjusting down .1 degrees when I hadn't had a full three hours sleep before temping, and it switched my O date from Aug 1 to 2 based on that. I wish I slept more consistently so I could count on my temps giving an accurate picture! (A lot of nights I don't sleep 3+ hours straight at all. :p )

Next cycle I'll at least start temping from the beginning of the cycle which will give the program more to work with. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->