Sticking together until we all get prego!

Hey Sorsha! Did you use your frer today?

Just did. Completely stark white BFN. Same as the Wondfo I used this morning. :(

I'm going to try to just wait for AF now. The latest I could see it showing up is Thursday, so if nothing by Friday, I'll definitely test again then. I don't have any cheapie tests left at the moment, so unless I see even more symptoms than I'm already having, I think I'll be able to resist. ;)

Sorsha- It's still super early. If baby implants late then you would definitely still be getting :bfn: 's. I can't wait until Friday for you! I hope that you get that :bfp: this month!

Hey Sorsha! Did you use your frer today?

Just did. Completely stark white BFN. Same as the Wondfo I used this morning. :(

I'm going to try to just wait for AF now. The latest I could see it showing up is Thursday, so if nothing by Friday, I'll definitely test again then. I don't have any cheapie tests left at the moment, so unless I see even more symptoms than I'm already having, I think I'll be able to resist. ;)
Same here :nope::nope:11DPO
Thought i had same squinters on cheapie yesterday so I went and bought a FRER and blank blank blank.... SO BUMMED. It's the most sensitive test so I guess I am done

Temp still great and having lots of cramps :cry:

Yeah, AF showed up today. :( But on the plus side, it came early (my first 28 day cycle in a while!) so we'll be able to get started on our second try earlier.

And now I know that my temps drop on the day of AF, not the day before. They were nice and high yesterday and then dropped by almost a full degree.

Soo I'm suppose to ovulate today aug.16 , a lot has been going on with my car & I'm hoping I didn't stress too much to throw my cycle off ! Well anyways we did the duty Sunday , Monday & this morning at 1:30am . And we will continue to do the duty through this week ! Hopefully we get out stick bean this month ! Really hoping to start my family ! Good luck ladies I will keep y'all updated !

Sorsha- That stinks that af showed up but it is really good that you had a shorter cycle this month! What cd did you O on last month?

Chasing- That sounds really promising so far! Fingers crossed that you get your :bfp: by this weekend!

Newbie- Good luck! My vehicle just had the starter go out... 😕 I have been having to hitch rides to church and had my husband do my grocery shopping which was a nightmare for both of us. Car troubles stink. I hope y'all fix whatever the problem is soon!

Jwc- How are you doing? ☺

I am 5 weeks today and my wondfo from last night was my first one to be darker than the control line! So far so good! I have already called my midwife and set up an appointment for September 25. I think I'll try to set up a scan on the 23rd of September. I'll be 10 weeks then :)

Hubby and I are back to 'relations' (not really BD yet) since my MC and d&c on Aug 2. They told us to wait 2 weeks and I waited exactly 2 weeks ha. They said to wait one cycle to 'try' again but...we aren't being careful. I doubt I've ovulated yet (did have some recent cramping over the last 2 days but could just be my body resetting), so who knows. FX to everyone!!

Hi,

I am new to posting here (though have visited these forums many times while ttc). I would love to join to offer support and seek support as well.

My husband and I are on our 5th cycle. I am due to ovulate in the next couple of days. We were successful in conceiving in our first cycle, but I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks. I know we are still in the normal range of ttc cycles, but I am starting to feel discouraged each month AF arrives. I have very regular cycles and have been using OPKs to track ovulation (get positive results on day 15 or 16 of a 30 day cycle). Never done temping and hope it doesn't come to that. We have sex pretty regularly, so I don't think timing is the issue. I am 34 and he is 45, so I know there are some age related issues. We recently used a home sperm count test and he was fine on that, so that is good news.

We are a blended family, this will be my 2nd and his 4th, our 1st together. Our kids are all very excited for our "glue stick" baby. 😊

Anyway, nice to "meet" you all and hoping for the best for everyone!

Chasingrainbo, I read your journal. Like others, I am very impressed you have been able to wait out testing. I want to do that next time too. At least 3 days after AF is due...we shall see! I hope this is it for you!

Sorsha- That stinks that af showed up but it is really good that you had a shorter cycle this month! What cd did you O on last month?

I'm not 100% sure because my temps have been a little unreliable since I often don't get 3+ uninterrupted hours of sleep at a time, but it was either CD 15 or 16. If that pattern holds, Aug 29 or 30 will be O day this time around!

To get around the irregular sleep issue and the fact that thinking about temping tends to make me sleep even worse :p I've invested in an OvuSense to try this cycle. Tracking info says it should arrive tomorrow! Looking forward to trying that out and to knowing I'm getting a more reliable sense of my temps and O. :)

Chasingrainbo, I read your journal. Like others, I am very impressed you have been able to wait out testing. I want to do that next time too. At least 3 days after AF is due...we shall see! I hope this is it for you!

Thank you been super hard though I have literally been dreaming about testing :blush:

Sorsha- Sorry about AF! I can't wait to hear about OvuSense. I had never heard of it so I checked out their website and it looks super interesting and cool. I can't remember, do you use OPKs? If so I would be curious to see if it tells you that you ovulate at the same time that the OPKs do.

Saratonyn- welcome! My husband and I are on our 3rd cycle and I should also be ovulating in the next couple of days- thinking it will be Sunday or Monday. I started temping this cycle but I only plan to do it just this cycle to see if it aligns with my OPKs and to just confirm ovulation. I just find it to be way more annoying that OPKs in that I have to remember to do it each morning at the same time which I find tough.

Chasingrainbo- I just read your journal too and I am beyond impressed by your ability to resist testing. I can't wait to hear if you get your BFP!

Artsy- Yay 5 weeks! That darker line is so exciting, I know you are beyond thrilled right now!

Chasing I can't believe you can hold out! When will you test? Tomorrow?

Sorsha sorry about AF :(

I've been MIA, I know. I haven't honestly even been trying to stay distracted, I've just been so busy! I got the Ava bracelet this month and it got us BDing early, but I also started temping vaginally so everything is all out of whack. I THINK I'm 10 DPO - that's what Ava says, but my vaginal temps are wonky. I definitely O'd but I had such a high vaginal temp on my normal O day. Who knows. Anyway, I had brown spotting last night... 9dpo. I NEVER spot, like ever. I assumed AF was coming and had a tampon in all night, but then my vaginal temp went up and my oral temp went down (I KNOW, SO CONFUSING, i hate this, haha) and totally dry. Not even dry, but with creamy cm. It's so strange. I had some pinching in my left side of my uterus yesterday but I have so many damn twinges and cramping normally (although not much cramping this time) when I pay attention to it all that I figure it's nothing. UGH ttc is the worst

Oh and my resting heart rate is up, along with skin temp on my Ava. So I'm hoping the spotting does NOT mean AF is coming! I was just so excited about lengthening my LP last month to 12 days so a short LP this month would suck!

Sorsha- Sorry about AF! I can't wait to hear about OvuSense. I had never heard of it so I checked out their website and it looks super interesting and cool. I can't remember, do you use OPKs? If so I would be curious to see if it tells you that you ovulate at the same time that the OPKs do.

I do use OPKs as well, but I like to have the confirmation that O actually happened. (I've had anovulatory cycles in the past.) With oral temping it did seem to line up with the OPKs. I had pretty much positive CD 14 and very very positive CD 15, and by temps Oed either CD 15 or 16.

Good luck, melewen! Those signs sound promising. It could be implantation bleeding. :)

Whoa! Ovusense sounds crazy. A robot tampon, ha! I bet it's cool though. I'm loving Ava

So... spotting is back a bit. and I took a test like a crazy person and bfn of course. I can see the indent really clearly which is just mean at this point. So frustrating. I feel sick, too. Pile it on!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->