Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Kenna, I used Enfamil with Aiden too. Its highly recommended by the doctors around here. The hospital sent me home with 4 eight packs of the mini pre-made bottles of Enfamil. That was def helpful! And I really liked those mini pre-made packs. I've never seen them in stores though but its been awhile since I've looked. I'm a bit behind on here so I'm sorry if you've already said...Is Shelby BF'ing? I tried with Aiden and he just would not latch! But I'm def going to try again with this LO. We'll see! Glad everything is going well with Shelby and I hope your getting more sleep now that your home and the nurses aren't always bugging you! lol.

Do any of you ladies know if a low grade fever (100.0), diarrhea, and vomiting are ok for me (maybe an after effect of childbirth?) or should i call doc. Dh wont let me touch our baby right now :( we have a pedia appt in the morn, i think i will ask her just to be on the safe side.

We are doing bottle breast feeding, Mary :)

Oh if I am sick, should i not give her any of my milk and only do supplement?

Jyllian, cute video!

Jess, I hope everything is going well! Sounds like Luke is ready!

Cheryl, those photos are gorgeous! Just curious, do you happen to use vsco for Lightroom or aperture? I love their filters, and one of your photos reminds me of those. Such a great setup, lighting and editing! I'm super-impressed, but I shouldn't be surprised, with your photographer-eye!

You're doing fab Kenna :)

Also, I would check in with your Dr about feeling unwell. Fever can be a symptom of infection, so best to get checked out. Hope all is well xxx

SCAN DAY SCAN DAY SCAN DAY!

Kenna, I believe your just fine to give the baby your milk while feeling a little under the weather. Your body filters out any bad stuff so fast that nothing would get to Shelby that way regardless. Id talk with the doc @ the appt to see if it can be common. I'm sure Shelby will be just fine around you!
Thats kinda cute (although it stinks!) that dh is being such a protective daddy already! You both are amazing parents! :)

12 weeks today!!! :happydance: This pregnancy has been going by so fast so far! My bump should REALLY be here any time now! :)

Love the video Jyllian..... Happy 33 Weeks......

Kenna - sorry you're feeling sick... Hope you feel better soon... Defo ask the doc. Love your new avatar.... :D

Mary - 12 Weeks????!!!!???? Welcome to 2nd tri... That was really fast.

Laura - :wohoo: for scan day........ Please keep us posted....

They told us in breastfeeding class that you're ok to breastfeed if you're sick. I hope start feelings better though!!

Laura, I can't wait!

Michelle thanks!! :) I don't actually use VSCO for post but I've been meaning to get the packs. I don't usually use too many filters but they're so perfect for travel and portrait. Do you have the full pack?

Laura :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I am so excited for your scan!! When is it? Should be almost here or done by now right?

Mary can't wait to see your bump!! When did you start showing with Aiden?

Kenna have you seen an LC? What are you running into as an issue? Have you tried nipple shields? I'm sure your pedia will be able to help and answer your question about your feeling under the weather too :) I can't imagine it would be bad for Shelby.. It seems like we'd have evolved in a way that protects baby even when mama is fighting something off don't you think? I'm just making stuff up, though! :haha:

I've been having a nervous 24 hours, bleh. Let wasn't moving as crazily as he normally does in the morning yesterday which wouldn't have bothered me, but one of the girls I'm friends with in the Bump's September group had gone into labor the night before at 30 weeks. Her water broke at 29 weeks and we were all worried but the docs seemed to think everything was totally cool! They gave the baby some hormones and steroids to get her lungs ready for birth. Anyway we were all excited for the birth because we knew she was coming.. And when she was born she had some sort of major blockage in her lungs and didn't make it through surgery. Absolutely devastating. The doctors said it was SUPER rare and I'm trying to keep that in mind but it's just hit home with how much I already love Leo so intensely and I was freaking-tf out yesterday when he wasn't even moving much after breakfast. He usually goes nuts after I eat! I'd been having some of those really light period cramps that are actually round ligament pain and I tend to get those when he's going through a growth spurt.. And of course when he's doing that he isn't totally as active as normal, he's focused on growing! But I was poking the crap out of him like LEO. MOVE. OMG. I had to run out the door for a prenatal massage and when I was checking in he moved really awkwardly and almost painfully but I started laughing maniacally. Anyway we saw all the pictures are read the full story last night and I just dreamt about it all night. I know you all probably don't want to hear about that :/ but it's been upsetting me so much and I don't have many other places I can talk about it. I'm just so happy to have Leo stuffing his feet into my sides and making me yelp right now!

Happy 12 weeks Mary!

Laura- can't wait to hear what you are having! I remember when I found out, it's an incredible moment!!

Cheryl- that is so sad!!!!! I can't imagine how devastating that just feel :( what a horrible sad thing to happen. I think all we can do is tell ourselves that is super rare and God willing all our babies will be 100% healthy!! I feel so awful for that mom though :(. Def a reminder to focus on the positives when we are uncomfortably feeling our LOs moving around.

Afm: unfortunately we won't be able to buy a house until next year, spring time now since dhs parents house deal fell through. Gotta save more money to afford a house we really want (they were giving us a good deal we could afford now). So well make the best of what we have now, as cramped as it is in the condo! I had already given my notice to stop working next month when I was supposed to be moving an hour away, but my nanny family is thrilled that I can keep working longer now. I was kinda looking fwd to stopping work tho! But there's no reason not to now that we aren't moving far away. So I'll keep working until at least early October... Boo! Hopefully Siena doesn't come super early so I'll have a few weeks to rest and cook frozen meals before she comes late oct!

Jess how have you been feeling lately? Luke, we are waiting for you... :coffee:

Mary I'm anxious to see more bump photos!

Kenna, is it possible that Shelby has a tongue tie? A girl in the August Facebook group was having trouble bf'ing her son (she had him early) and found out he has TT. She is having it surgically fixed.

Hope all is well with you Michelle :hugs:

Laura cannot wait to hear about your scan!!! :happydance: Anyone throwing out their guesses? I am torn... but want to say Chip is a boy, though I have a hunch it's a girl. Ugh... so undecided!

Dani have you managed to check anything else off your list? I'm always updating mine :dohh:

Cheryl, that's so awful about the lady in The Bump group! :cry: Stuff like that makes me nervous and stress a bit. There's been a lot of ladies giving birth earlier than expected in the August group and it makes me anxious... Perhaps Leo is changing his sleeping pattern? I had a moment like that with Cameron but then he continued moving around. He used to be wide awake in the mornings, now he sleeps.

Daphne and Pamela, I'm sure you are enjoying your new little bundles, as is Kenna. Feel free to plaster photos all over! :winkwink:

AFM...

33 weeks today!

BZ7S7kBWmWWfiOtoPbwoeFuzxPijwRg0ksPISMEZ6Og=w288-h667-no
rKojunCSWRhV7lJbS5WZGj8IGc55u4QV_H2YvNWmRaU=s667-no

Doctor appointment today in about 5 1/2 hours :coffee: One more after that then onto WEEKLY appointments :wacko: Cameron currently has the hiccups which is pretty much a daily thing for him. I read that the baby is regularly breathing by now, sucking in fluid, so assume that causes the frequency. OH is convinced he's gonna have a good set of lungs. I've been waking up in the middle of the night pretty much every night now around 3am to pee or with doodoo cramps, so annoying. After last night's potty run I couldn't sleep. OH was farting and snoring and flinging his arm over my head :growlmad: Finally I dozed back off and his alarm went off... I had no prob falling back asleep while he got ready for work :sleep: I am super panicked and nervous thinking I may have like 5 WEEKS until Cameron is here! I'm ready for him, I know OH is, but just not mentally prepared for the contractions and pain and blowing out my hoo-haa... or the possibility of a CS :nope: This isn't my first rodeo, I shouldn't be so afraid but I am!

Anyone who has Facebook...I just recently started using mine again, thanks to Jess :) If your friends with jess, Kenna, or Laura, you can find me on their pages. My full names Mary Perkins. I posted an 11 wk bump pic on there and will post another one soon :thumbup:

Jyllian, I have! Picked the pediatrician yesterday. Booked my placenta encapsulation and scheduled some daycare tours. I also submitted my request for my maternity leave last day and I'm waiting on approval. Progress!

Mary, I added you. I think.

I'm guessing girl for Laura!

I guess girl for laura too! Gotta even out the boy girl ratio here!

Mary I added you!

J- love the bump! :)

Woohoooo!!! Another girl besides Shelby and my Siena!! Congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->