Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Dream Ronny always cheats on me and gets real Ronny in trouble

What happened to the weekend? How can it possibly be Monday again already?

I know it was so busy, i didn't get to relax! I demand a redo! Lol

We got the nursery to about 90% done and got out car seat today. I'm so excited!!

I enjoyed nesting today but didn't rest and now I'm dreading Monday!

Talking of nesting... it's 05:18am and I've just finished scrubbing the kitchen floor :rofl:

I don't know why Monday comes around so quickly! And it's raining here too!

Today is my first day alone with Shelby! Cannot believe it was already time for DH to return to work. Guess I will take her for a quick visit with my coworkers. They have been paying my full salary since i went out on bedrest and i want to thank them in person.

I totally agree with the Monday blahs! And also missing Daphne and Pam :sad1:

Wow Kenna that's awfully nice of your workplace!

Jess, OH has dreams like that... where I'm always cheating on him or doing something related. He is paranoid to begin with, often thinking I'm going to leave him so I guess his thoughts just get piled into a nightmare every so often :shrug: I get paranoid too at times but I'm too big, tired and uncomfortable to let it get to me... which is surprising as I feel like a giant, unattractive, whiny blob more often than not as of late :laugh2:

OH put Cameron's swing/bouncer set together. We love it!

Am1vEijf1XFZ1DSTAwFCxtbVHjHjDvWrL5-F5JswcLI=w376-h667-no

He also got the wifi baby monitor running. We can view and speak to/with whoever is in the nursery no matter where we are at by using an app on our smartphones or a desktop computer. So while OH and I are at work we can peek in on our napping baby :thumbup: Going to add our moms' devices so when they are over babysitting they can use it as well.

We got the smart TV for the downstairs, furniture moved and casing installed. Thinking the safe needs to be moved into the corner next to the desk so the room doesn't feel quite so narrow :shrug: OH loves the recliner/TV setup and used it quite often over the weekend :dohh: I got annoyed, of course. Just need the bifold doors!

fsuxNEw9dxKD57macqMupui88tNEFb2qcCKjtAgfso4=w376-h667-no

I'm going to begin to tackle the back addition that's FULL of the remainder of our crap that was hauled from downstairs... wait til I get a photo of that, it's scary...

I miss Pam and Daphne. :brat:

I think it's safe to say we all miss Pam and Daphne. I think they will be back in full swing when they get the hang of the mom thing.

Today is my first day alone with Shelby! Cannot believe it was already time for DH to return to work. Guess I will take her for a quick visit with my coworkers. They have been paying my full salary since i went out on bedrest and i want to thank them in person.

That's super nice of your company. Were you going to continue working after Shelby arrived or are you going to be a sahm? I hope you enjoy the visit!

I totally agree with the Monday blahs! And also missing Daphne and Pam :sad1:

Wow Kenna that's awfully nice of your workplace!

Jess, OH has dreams like that... where I'm always cheating on him or doing something related. He is paranoid to begin with, often thinking I'm going to leave him so I guess his thoughts just get piled into a nightmare every so often :shrug: I get paranoid too at times but I'm too big, tired and uncomfortable to let it get to me... which is surprising as I feel like a giant, unattractive, whiny blob more often than not as of late :laugh2:

OH put Cameron's swing/bouncer set together. We love it!

Am1vEijf1XFZ1DSTAwFCxtbVHjHjDvWrL5-F5JswcLI=w376-h667-no

He also got the wifi baby monitor running. We can view and speak to/with whoever is in the nursery no matter where we are at by using an app on our smartphones or a desktop computer. So while OH and I are at work we can peek in on our napping baby :thumbup: Going to add our moms' devices so when they are over babysitting they can use it as well.

We got the smart TV for the downstairs, furniture moved and casing installed. Thinking the safe needs to be moved into the corner next to the desk so the room doesn't feel quite so narrow :shrug: OH loves the recliner/TV setup and used it quite often over the weekend :dohh: I got annoyed, of course. Just need the bifold doors!

fsuxNEw9dxKD57macqMupui88tNEFb2qcCKjtAgfso4=w376-h667-no

I'm going to begin to tackle the back addition that's FULL of the remainder of our crap that was hauled from downstairs... wait til I get a photo of that, it's scary...

You still got a lot done this weekend! Take it easy and don't over work yourself.

AFM: got a lot accomplished this weekend. Half of the freezer meals are in the freezer, going to try to finish tonight. I think the day was more productive than I thought though because I lost more plug right before bed, which made the night pretty miserable with cramping and lots of contractions. My back is killing me, I have this weird pain slightly to the left of my right hip, I'm nauseous and I feel like I'm going to have to diarrhea at some point. There is so much pressure down below and Luke is doing this weird movement.

Ah Jess 8 DAYS TO GO!!! Come on Luke! :coffee:

I cannot wait to see how your labor unfolds...

I actually slept through the night last night and the previous. No getting up to pee or anything :happydance: But... I did wake myself up at some point due to major acid reflux. I just remember waking and swallowing this hot, burning, nasty bile-like sh*t :sick:

Our second car seat base is ready for pickup at the store today. I was gonna have my vehicle detailed but think to save money I will just have OH help me clean it out well before installed the base and we can do his as well :thumbup: OH is working today and tomorrow then Friday-Sunday. I love that he's off some during the week and my mom doesn't have to get out all the time to come over.

Hoping Cheryl gives us a bumpdate today... I miss seeing em on here :brat:

Here's some ninja Cameron action from Friday evening for those who haven't seen it. I thought babies were supposed to move less the bigger and more cramped they got :shrug: Around 15 seconds in it's like he's kicking the cord off his leg or something, or as Cheryl put it, like an invisible congo player is tapping my belly :laugh2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwvtAOvxpB8

Jyllian - you sound prepared! We still have so much to get. Luckily the age gap between Luca and Jacob is tiny so if he were to arrive today, we'd get by.

We're hoping to have the nurseries finished by the end of the week. Luca's has took priority because Jacob will be in with us to begin with. I always forget how much work decorating is until I get started :dohh:

Next on the list is planning Luca's 1st birthday party :( attempting to get ahead of the game, considering how close his birthday is to Christmas. And we'll have two babies by then. :nope:

Kirsty, you crazy woman. What are you doing the floors at that time for? You sound like you've got plenty to organise at the moment. I'm trying to do the same a bit - get as much work, house jobs, birthday/Christmas shopping etc done as I can in advance

Kenna, how did the work visit go?

Jyllian, your house will look completely new by the time you're done! It sounds like this job is a better fit for your OH

Jess, I hope Luke arrives soon for you.

I'm off to pick up the cot today

Really hoping things are progressing! Woke up for the second morning in a row completely sick to my stomach. I have more lightening zings by the minute, have constant cramping and when I get a particularly good contraction it feels like I'm going to poop out Luke. I had Ronny check me again last night and he said that things feel drastically different down below. My cervix has gotten higher (probably thinner) and "if he was feeling the right thing" he could fit his whole finger in the opening with some room to spare. We measured it based off the mayo clinic book and he said it felt like the 2cm mark, maybe a bit bigger!

Don't worry, he used a sterile glove and was very gentle. Much more gentle than the doctors at the hospital.

Wow that was the shortest updating I had to read since last checking the day prior - TWO comments! I remember when I would hop back on the next day and have pages of updates :wacko: When we have the next wave of babies things will start picking up for sure.

I am an absolute hot, sticky, clammy, sweaty mess today at work! I've been wearing sleeveless shirts/tanks because I couldn't stand any fabric on my arms. There's AC in the office thank goodness but it needs to be set at like 60F right now for me to be comfortable. Trying to drink water to help cool me off and stay hydrated.

Here's Cameron this morning. He seems to flip from my left side to the right and now he's back on the left

bB5h__OXlXLcS6CsEWTHhM4ueYPQHdizFBqdwQs4bWE=w1186-h667-no

OH and I were discussing last night how exactly a month from next Sunday is my due date. I'm like freaking out! I checked my pregnancy scrapbooks from DD and DS1 and they came 8 and 10 days early. So realistically, I very well could give birth like a month from this Thursday! The weeks have been flying by so that won't be long at all and I'm scared to death!

I posted this video in the Facebook messages, but will again on here for those who can't see it. Freaking hilarious, but scares the sh*t outta me lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b81Cr97ANrk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->