Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I think everyone being on FB is making the thread move slower. I know FB is much easier/quicker for me to access & thats where ive been reading most of your updates. But of course I still have to come on and check to see if I missed anything lol.

Jyllian, I can't believe your due date is so close! We're about to have ALOT of babies on here! Laura and I will be the only ones left! We need more bfps not only so we have more miracles on the thread but also so I'm not the last one to give birth! :haha:

Only 91 days and ill be in the single digits! That truly isn't very far away! And 13 weeks tomorrow...I feel so blessed to be where we are right now!

I invited a girl to join us as she recently got her :bfp: with her first time using Femara but I guess she found a thread current with her gestation :shrug:

I always like to pop on here for those who don't have or use Facebook still, but I agree that it's easier to chat away and post on there. I will likely dwindle away from BnB after Cameron is born. It's something I have dreaded but a majority of us are on Facebook plus I'm in a couple private pregnancy groups on there as well I'd like to keep in touch with afterwards.

Agreed, I just know we have Daphne, Kirsty, Chelsea and Fi on here and not on Facebook... if I'm thinking correctly and not forgetting anyone I hope - please forgive me!

I agree, even though I have it. I get annoyed with it sometimes. You can always hop on and just join our private group and nothing else :winkwink: Then we'd just need Chelsea, Daphne and Fi!

So I think I might be leaking something. Had some fluid leakage earlier and thought it might just be more plug or pee.....it's still slowly leaking out though and got all over my undies. Have a pad in now to see if it goes away or what.

Happy 39weeks jess... Hope things progress now. Come on Luke.

Happy pre-term Jyllian..... :dance:

Happy 13 weeks (2nd tri) Mary....

Jamie - Happy 100 days left!!! :yipee: on to double digits..... :wohoo:

Jess SOMETHING has got to happen for you within the next week... or two at the most. Ahhhhhh I am going insane for you with anticipation! :coffee:

Cheryl who is Angela? I don't know anyone :nope: But that's awesome news! :happydance: Will she be joining us on the thread or Facebook?

I am 34 weeks today!

PPvXWSrbC_n2ibvIQ3D-MgEBealEeSFFtNyVfTfTutQ=w279-h668-no
dzQUHNjt2_YRqd0M0VkH1gQ6rL7X9hTdikjN3TlhXtY=s667-no

Yesterday was a super rough day for me, it being the six year mark since my dad passed from lung cancer and also I was so uncomfortable with the tight fitting clothes I was wearing, Cameron pushing up into my lungs and ribcage and my super sore feet from the shoes I had on. (As you can see by my photos, I opted for stretchy, looser clothing today) I had a little cry once I was home but decided I would be productive to make me feel better. With the help of my kids, I began tackling our back room that is piled with loads of crap. My goal was to clear out the one far end with our dinner table so we could all sit together and eat once OH got home from work. Mission accomplished! :thumbup: I had put a pork loin in the slow cooker on my lunch break so dinner was ready to go. It was nice and made me feel better.

Before:
jzcOMpch_UiJklTLowYQ3ZXK8n7QR-IRv8fr6XuhVVg=w1186-h667-no

After, one end:
5Mvo8a1jjsqvrtMmBTv1D1UyMzK-R59QlFtPeSZ0Ius=w1186-h667-no

Still have A LOT to sort through and clear but it's a start.

I got an email and am able to have another, final volunteer ultrasound :happydance: Just have to figure out a date because she wants me in next Wednesday but I have my doctor appointments on Wednesdays and would rather not miss much work in one day plus OH works that day and really wants to come. Hoping she will work that out with me...

Jyllian I'm sorry you had a rough day :hugs: but you plowed through that room! Angela is a woman in the ttc version of this thread who's been there for a while, her username is TTC74. She just went through a medicated with a bfn and was thinking they might have to do iui or even use donor sperm and then BAM!

I am so so happy for Angela! Her frer this a.m was most def darker! Yay!! :)

And ladies, I agree, FB is annoying at times! That's why I stayed away from it for 2+ years but some of you ladies (specifically Jess) sucked me back in, lol :). I'm actually happy to be on FB again tho...now I know everything about everyone :haha:

I cannot believe im in second Tri now! 13 weeks today! I posted a bump pic on FB yest...As u all know, I can't post pics on here :-\. My belly button is already starting to pop out! lol

Mmmm, there's a McDonalds ad at the top of the page right now...Now that's all I'm craving! Guess we'll be taking a trip to MD's at some point today! lol

Wow Cheryl that's so awesome for her!!!

Daphne I did catch a glimpse of that video posted somewhere... maybe YouTube in my recommended section but have yet to watch it. I'm at work right now at my desk so will wait til later lol

Mary I didn't see it?! Did you post it on the private group too? I'll have to go look now...

Haha mary......my ad is vodka lol

Daphne that happened here once while I was waiting for my ultrasound. The lady was in labor in the car and the nurses walked out and came running back yelling he's crowning......next thing you know the only nurse still outside with the lady is screaming he's here he's here.

Jylian I'm sorry your weekend was rough, it looks like you have quite the chore ahead of you

No ads here... hmmmm....

Want to share a screen grab from one of my old old old pictures i posted on FB due to wrong name and gender the first time we visited our birth hospital for OB consultation. Noticed the date when it was posted? A year later i gave birth to Adam with the same doctor as well.

https://i.imgur.com/qBmwEds.jpg

Another expecting mommy posted a thread regarding a personally previously used car seat that doesn't expire until 2018... but they had stored out in their shed for 3 years and they live in an area with temps reaching up to 124F. Her OB brought up the concern of the plastic durability.

I decided to do a little research for my own curiosity and knowledge and found this article:

Why Car Seats Expire: Details to Keep Your Child Safe​

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Materials deteriorate over time, especially plastic. Ever left a plastic toy shovel in the sun and see how it gets bleached, becomes brittle, or even cracked? The plastic that makes up your seat will do the same and weaken over time, especially if left in hot or very cold cars. Even in the best conditions, plastic just doesn't have a great lifespan. The harness can also develop elasticity that could allow more movement of your child's body than is safe, even when they're buckled in right. So car seat manufacturers take into account the average use and put that to the test to see approximately how much deterioration a seat can handle before it might have flaws that could risk your child's life.

OH's mom has a used seat she must have purchased off a garage sale site on Facebook. After reading this, I'm going to share the info with him and my new concerns as no one would know how or where the seat was stored and for how long, even if it's a current model.

Just wanted to pass this along to you all. I'd never have thought about it, just the expiration date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->