Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Happy 18 weeks! Time is flying! Not quite sure how I'm almost in the third trimester!!!

Aww Kirsty that's so cute. I'm sure OH will be like that with Cameron.

Wow Laura nearly HALFWAY!!!

Jamie omigosh you're nearly 30 weeks!

Ugh I had another mid night explosive diarrhea session :sick: I was tossing and turning in pain, still asleep, then finally I woke and knew I had to go. So annoying. I've never ever experienced this with my previous pregnancies... but it doesn't surprise me a child produced my myself and OH would give me the shits :laugh2: Oh no... now I'm starting to worry about how that'll go when I'm pushing. Good thing I'm super comfortable with OH and I'm sure I won't care at all in the moment but still...

Got the ceiling/wall thing finished and installed the accordion doors yesterday evening!

LX65nPKkAsr0-2bcX-eljvthpTOX5Tf1GVODMpkPNm4=w376-h667-no

That was pretty much the final major thing to be done, aside from the correct size bifold doors we need to get for the laundry opening. OH works today and the following two days so I plan to finish up the baseboard work in the older kids' bedrooms to accommodate their new closet doors, hang a final piece of casing alongside our bedroom door opening and tackle more of the disaster in the back room. Then my mom is helping me clean and get Cameron's things ready next week so I'm pretty much ahead of the schedule I had set :thumbup:

I had posted a 'What Kind of Dad Will He Be?' quiz a few weeks ago and here is the Mom one:

What's My Parenting Style?

I got "You're a Planner" :winkwink: Well, I try...

Um holy throwback! Was looking all the way down through the start of my Google photos saved online and found this from July 4th, 2013 :laugh2:

u30LiiXCgbAolG0o2EyKjzGHAjH7E-XxKg8B7aLXG3I=w382-h667-no

I have this bikini... I should squeeze into it and recreate the photo :rofl:

You look amazing, especially for somebody that's birthed 2 children! I hope my stomach bounces back after Jacob :blush:

I vote yes on the recreation Jyllian!! I'll squeeze into some old burlesque clothes for you too, in solidarity :rofl:

Woo! Happy early 3rd trimester, Kirsty!!!

Omg sexy mama, Jyllian!!! *wolf whistles* your house is coming along great, I don't know how you have found the energy to do it all!

Yay Kirsty!
Great photo Jyllian

We had our antenatal class yesterday. It was great to see the set up and to hear more about how they approach things. I'm starting to get really ready to meet our little man now

Wanted to pop in and say hi to the ladies who aren't on my FB! I miss you all <3 Things have been a bit crazy...Trying to sell our truck and horrid acid reflux. I'm still here though!

Daphne, I hope all is going well with your little man! I can't get over how cute he is!

Fi, wow, only 80 days to go?!! It wont be long until your baby boy is in your arms! :)

I'm still waiting on my u/s appt to be set up so I have no new exciting news this way. I'll update you all once I hear from them. I'm going to call them today because it was SUPPOSED to be done by 14 weeks but it looks like it'll be a few days past. With aiden, they waited until 15 weeks and I ended up finding out he was a boy at that appt so maybe they'll make it late enough this time as well so we get an early surprise :) We'll see!

Popping in from my work desk! I had like ZERO motivation over the weekend which is soooo not like me! I think laying out in the sun zapped it outta me :shrug:

Doctor appointment this Wednesday and will be my first internal exam since wayyyy back when I had my first prenatal visit. Been having more frequent crampy pain and pressure down low so I'm wondering if anything's happening yet. Still hoping I can get in for a volunteer scan but haven't heard back from the lady about scheduling on a different day so might just have to call her and go with this Wednesday, even though OH won't be able to go. We just want to get some measurements.

The August Facebook group I'm in has babies coming left and right. Seeing all the adorable newborn photos is making my cervix want to burst open! :laugh2:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Mary, any luck selling the truck? Reflux is not a lot of fun. I have reflux anyway, and had to come off my medication while pregnant. I can't wait to hear if your gender prediction is correct!

Jyllian, you sound like you deserved a quieter weekend! Hope you can change the us appointment.

I'm starting to get to the stage where I want the nursery set up, work organised and the little man to be here

Happy 40 Weeks, Jess..... FX Luke makes an appearance real soon.....

I have been struggling to keep up on here but found a few mins today and just wanted to say:

Congrats Laura! I see you are having a little girl :dance:

Happy 3rd tri to Kirsty and wohoo almost half way Jamie :D

Wow 40 weeks now Jess :wacko: Looks like you're following in Pamela's footsteps. Well, definitely won't be long now, whether Luke decides to give up and come out or he is forced to!

I haven't heard back from the lady regarding a different scan date so perhaps I may just call her today and say that I will make it tomorrow and just miss a half day of work. OH really wanted to be there for it but has to work tomorrow and had told me if I can't get in another day just to go so we can get some more measurements and photos.

Cameron is getting too big for comfort. Always shifting himself around, jabbing hard parts like elbows, heels/feet, butt and such outward and completely stretching my skin to the max. It's pretty uncomfortable!

And OMG we DTD yesterday eve :rofl: I am a hot mess I tell ya! We haven't been doing anything really, it's died down A LOT as of late, but somehow managed to successfully get 'er done :laugh2: I told OH that sex can help stimulate contractions and labor and that semen can soften the cervix so now he wants to have sex all the time! I don't forsee that happening but the thought is nice.

:hi: ladies.. Sorry i havent been around for awhile...... Nothing much to update. Adam is doing great. He's just a little fussy and always wakes up at dawn (play time - staring at the ceiling) for about an hour or two sometimes 3 which is so hard as i have to look after him tell he falls back to sleep. DH takes care of him from when he arrives from work from 10 pm til 3 am (only time i get a solid sleep) then he sleeps from 3-7am before work. That's mostly our daily routine. Really hard when there's only the two of us looking after Adam....

DH's pic with him. (He's gonna kill me for putting his picture here :lol: As if i'll tell him. :haha: :rofl:) Adam is becoming more like DH even the complexion.

https://i.imgur.com/nSSgugS.jpg​

Here's a short video of Adam last night.

https://youtu.be/6SKIPH3Vqtw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SKIPH3Vqtw

Love the video of Adam and pic of dh and his son daphne!! I can see where Adam gets his looks ;D does Adam look at the mobile or the ceiling?! We need to make a mobile still but obviously can't make one that moves.. Haha!

He's looking at the mobile... :D

Adam is like 99% DH :lol: I think the only thing he got from me is the "ear pit" or the tiny hole at the top of the ear. He has one on his left ear i have on both sides. Oh, and the birth marks but DH has it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->