Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Ahhhhhh loooove the photos Daphne! Adam has such beautiful skin and complexion! And he looks HUGE in your arms, you must be so tiny! He's absolutely perfect!

Thanks Jyllian.... He really is HUUUGEEEE!!!! And it's becoming hard walking him around... He's grown 3 inches from birth when we measured him last week.

Wow! He does not look like he is fat, in a bad way or at all... he just looks big and solid! I love baby chub thought! Little arm and thigh rolls are the cutest! I keep saying I want to have a little, teeny baby with tons of hair. OH wants a big, chubby, hairy baby. I'm most anxious to see Cameron's head when he's born... hell, even before he's out, when I'm crowning I wanna get a look at his hair :laugh2:

Not sure where he's hiding all that weight but he really is heavy.... Adam's complexion is currently between dh and I. But really DH is more lighter than I am i just got lighter because i'm covered head to toe coming out of the house. My dark complexion will return once we're back in our home country and that will only take few days :haha:

Currently watching old videos (picture slideshow) planning on putting them on youtube and share it with you all.. Me and DH make video during special occasion and share it with each other when we were worlds apart.

Finally got them uploaded. Here are the videos i'm talking about. It's time to make a new one that includes Adam in it... :D Now you get to see what we both look like. :haha: Oh, first video's soundtrack is too loud be careful not to damage your hearing... :)

Made this one for V-day greeting for DH. Contains pictures of DH mom, my parents, and our nieces when i hoped we could have a baby someday (took us 3 years from that point) even included high school pictures of us :haha:.​

Pictures from DH's vacation and our trip to one of the best beach resorts back home. We went there with DH's 2 sisters, a girl friend and his sister's boyfriend now husband.​

DH made this for our 3rd year anniversary, 3 months later we're finally together again.​

Aww love the slideshows Daphne! Thanks for sharing some intimate moments with us. I just love looking back at photos and remember special times with friends and family.

So sweet! <3

I just realized today that I had DS1 at 38+4 and DD at 38+5... So I have my sights set on August 23-25 which is 3.5-4 weeks away! Yikes! I know I can't really predict WHEN Cameron will come but it's fun to try! Who knows, he may come earlier... or even later :wacko:

That's so soon.... :dance: I vote no later than 40 weeks... Pam's case should be the last one on here. :haha:

Well it looks like Jess is following in Pam's lead, unfortunately. But she was saying she feels a bit "off" today... she's had ALL sorts of signs of labor to no avail so I'm not holding my breath but ya never know!

Daphne when you felt contractions where did you feel them and what did it feel like?

Daphne, the photos and videos are gorgeous! He is such a cutie

Love the videos daphne!

Jyllian I am trying to will Leo to come on a certain day too :haha:

Thanks ladies.... <3 :hugs:

Happy 35 Weeks, Jyllian... 2 more weeks til Cameron turns full term..... :dance:

Happy 14 Weeks, Mary......

Jess - my contractions were got stronger leading to my birth. At first, they just made my belly so hard and distorted and it feels like it's going to explode. Pain radiate from my back to the upper front of my belly then lower part. Everytime it happens my pelvis (both sides) hurt like they're gonna break and my legs got weak/numb.. Lower back/tailbone also hurt like hell for a few days.... The day we went to the hospital, i had lots of very strong contractions while taking the stairs to my OB have to stop as i can barely move held DH's hand and i almost broke it :haha: I have the punching feeling in my vagina as well and the feeling like something is going out there..... My vagina looks very odd it's looked like the gate was open like the inner part was out/protruding (glad they're back to normal now :haha:).

Um holy throwback! Was looking all the way down through the start of my Google photos saved online and found this from July 4th, 2013 :laugh2:

I have this bikini... I should squeeze into it and recreate the photo :rofl:

definitely over here waiting for the pregnant version!:winkwink:
(and stalking this thread now for baby news!:ninja:)

For those that don't follow my journal:

I have a midwife appointment this afternoon.

Just weighed Luca on the scales at work and he's nearing 20lbs if they're correct!!

Um holy throwback! Was looking all the way down through the start of my Google photos saved online and found this from July 4th, 2013 :laugh2:

I have this bikini... I should squeeze into it and recreate the photo :rofl:

definitely over here waiting for the pregnant version!:winkwink:
(and stalking this thread now for baby news!:ninja:)

Jump! :hi: Just about to post my 35 week bumpdate and of course if any signs if labor appear in the upcoming weeks I'll be notifying this thread ASAP!

Welcome to the thread, Jump! Hope your pregnancy is going well. I love seeing your updates!

Hope everyone is doing well! Though I've been quiet as I've been waiting to go on a medicated cycle and get a BFP again, I've been reading every day to keep up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->